Anyone watching Biden's presser??

What a fuken joke..
Touting the $1400 dollar covide relief like it's going to make a difference.
He mentiond people who needed to pay rent,WTF good is $1400 bucks when that barely covers most peoples rent for one month?
What about the other 11 months Joe?
Lots of other stuff in the bill to help people get on their feet.

Like what?
Do some research on your own. They really do teach you how to do research in high school. You weren't paying attention.
What's in Joe Biden's $1.9T American Rescue Plan Stimulus?
nymag.com › whats-in-joe-bidens-stimulus-package-plan

Mar 11, 2021 — What Is in Joe Biden's $1.9 Trillion Stimulus Package Plan? · $1,400 checks for most Americans · $300 in weekly federal unemployment through ...

You made the claim,back it up or STFU.

What a fuken joke..
He mentiond people who needed to pay rent,WTF good is $1400 bucks when that barely covers most peoples rent for one month?

Like what?
Do some research on your own. They really do teach you how to do research in high school. You weren't paying attention.

Mar 11, 2021 — What Is in Joe Biden's $1.9 Trillion Stimulus Package Plan? · $1,400 checks for most Americans · $300 in weekly federal unemployment through ...
That amounts to 9% of all the money that the plan is spending. List the other things the money is going for.

My takeaway is that his focus is on America, particularly the working class, the same dumbasses who are on here attacking him and who voted for Trump, who stood up there and was either attacking Democrats or bragging about his non-existent accomplishments.

It's so nice to listen to a real President who puts America first.

The working class have bailed on dems.
They see just like most Americans that Xiden and company only care about bringing in new voters and blue collar workers can get fucked.
If trump was reelected, you would have been totally fucked as he would continue to look out for the wealthy at your expense and with that big smile on his puss. Biden cares about the working class as he has shown time and again.

My takeaway is that his focus is on America, particularly the working class, the same dumbasses who are on here attacking him and who voted for Trump, who stood up there and was either attacking Democrats or bragging about his non-existent accomplishments.

My takeaway is that all you see when you look at Senor Sundowner is a big, flashing (D) over his head, and nothing else matters to you.

Spare me this "He's such a martyr, caring so much about you all while you refuse to appreciate him" schtick you're working on. I'm about to eat lunch, and would like to be able to keep it down.

They see just like most Americans that Xiden and company only care about bringing in new voters and blue collar workers can get fucked.
If trump was reelected, you would have been totally fucked as he would continue to look out for the wealthy at your expense and with that big smile on his puss. Biden cares about the working class as he has shown time and again.

You are so blind. Good fucking god.

What a fuken joke..

Yeah like our tax dollars going to bail out union pensions in blue states and cities.

oh..now he's acting like a big man in his responses to China. They ATE his LUNCH. They not only humiliated Biden's policy chiefs at the table they turned them around and gave them wedgies. LOLOL

and here we go again....'that is not who we are'..... He has NO FREAKIN" CLUE who Americans ARE.

And Saying that Trump did not stand up to China. Senile old fool.

I assume when he says "we", he's referring to himself and whichever of his handlers gave him his instructions that day.
Don't assume, toots.

Biden does not know what fucking day it is.

No smart guy, you are so fucking blind.
What a fuken joke..

Yeah like our tax dollars going to bail out union pensions in blue states and cities.
Read the bill before you flap at the mouth.

Don't assume, toots.

I don't have to assume sugar britches. You could watch it on video. THEY ATE their lunch. and what the hell is with bringing some leftist broad with purple hair. That shows real professionalism. LOLOLOL can you defend that?

What a fuken joke..

I did read it. That's why I'm flapping my mouth. You obviously didn't read it or you love all that pork going to blue states and cities.

What a fuken joke..

Explain Trump’s removal of SALT deductions and how that helped the wealthy, you fool.

First of all I'm not in the working class.
If Xiden cared about the working class he wouldnt have ended the pipeline which of course benefits his buddy Warren Buffet and he wouldnt have jacked up taxes on them.
And if you could please tell me what Xiden has done for the working class?

yeah...for freakin' illegals and jail birds. but you go ahead and post those other good things the american people are gonna get. I'll wait for you.

Mar 11, 2021 — Joe Biden's $1.9 trillion stimulus package plan, a proposal known as the ... which includes $1 trillion in direct aid to individuals, $440 billion in ...

First of all I'm not in the working class.
If Xiden cared about the working class he wouldnt have ended the pipeline which of course benefits his buddy Warren Buffet and he wouldnt have jacked up taxes on them.
And if you could please tell me what Xiden has done for the working class?
His relief bill covers those bases.

Forum List

Back