Anyone remember when Obama told US that NASA and space travel was a thing of the past and needed more Muslim outreach?

Suspect you are arguing with a chick named Star (as that is what the girl's name esalla means) or more aptly Star and Sickle. I was only half joking when I caller her Yuri, earlier in the thread. Good luck with her.
Dave you are so bright that it is really amazing.
I'm bright enough to know to whom I'm responding. Your mileage may vary.
LOL, the fact is that all you kids are the same to me anyway.

So what is it that you feel that you can achieve here?

I am just wasting time
I have no illusions that I'm winning hearts and minds here. I just like to point out idiocy when I see it. What you do with the information is totally up to you.

But you've made it plain you want to bitterly cling to your idiocy.
LOL, now if your could only explain why boosters that land are worth reducing both maximum thrust and maximum payload capacity.

And in some demented world you also believe boosters that cost 5 times the price of the previous ones are less expensive

Wheeeeeeeeee
You keep saying things.

You never offer any proof.

What, are we supposed to believe it just because you say it?

How's that working out for you?
So you can not answer a physical question

LOL, now if your could only explain why boosters that land are worth reducing both maximum thrust and maximum payload capacity.

And in some demented world you also believe boosters that cost 5 times the price of the previous ones are less expensive

Wheeeeeeeeee
Wtf is a "physical question"?

Meanwhile, it's simple. You claim I said that boosters that cost five times the previous ones are less expensive. I didn't, but I'll join you for a moment in pretending I did.

If you launch it six times, it's more economical than buying 5 sacrificial boosters. Do you go buy a new car when your current car needs an oil change?

You're really not very good at this. Perhaps you should just stop.
A physical question is this genre would be a question concerning rocket physics

Something that eludes you completely

Rocket Principles (mit.edu)

Rocket Physics (real-world-physics-problems.com)
So...you DO buy a new car when your "change oil" light comes on.

Dumbass.

Suspect you are arguing with a chick named Star (as that is what the girl's name esalla means) or more aptly Star and Sickle. I was only half joking when I caller her Yuri, earlier in the thread. Good luck with her.
Dave you are so bright that it is really amazing.
I'm bright enough to know to whom I'm responding. Your mileage may vary.
LOL, the fact is that all you kids are the same to me anyway.

So what is it that you feel that you can achieve here?

I am just wasting time
I have no illusions that I'm winning hearts and minds here. I just like to point out idiocy when I see it. What you do with the information is totally up to you.

But you've made it plain you want to bitterly cling to your idiocy.

Wheeeeeeeeee
You keep saying things.

You never offer any proof.

What, are we supposed to believe it just because you say it?

How's that working out for you?
So you can not answer a physical question

Wheeeeeeeeee
Wtf is a "physical question"?

Meanwhile, it's simple. You claim I said that boosters that cost five times the previous ones are less expensive. I didn't, but I'll join you for a moment in pretending I did.

If you launch it six times, it's more economical than buying 5 sacrificial boosters. Do you go buy a new car when your current car needs an oil change?

You're really not very good at this. Perhaps you should just stop.
A physical question is this genre would be a question concerning rocket physics

Something that eludes you completely

Rocket Principles (mit.edu)

Rocket Physics (real-world-physics-problems.com)
So...you DO buy a new car when your "change oil" light comes on.

Dumbass.
No I have to reset the light because I already changed the oil.

Do you cook dogs alive?

Chinks do?
Yet you fund their labor practices.

I'm sure somewhere in there you thought there was justification for being a racist piece of shit, but here's a little hint: There isn't.
Are you out of beer and cigarettes yet
What a pathetic, desperate attempt at deflection.
So you are out of beer and cigs.

I thought so

Now can you explain how land-able toy boosters are cheaper than standard detachable ones

Do you cook dogs alive?

Chinks do?

I'm sure somewhere in there you thought there was justification for being a racist piece of shit, but here's a little hint: There isn't.

I thought so

Now can you explain how land-able toy boosters are cheaper than standard detachable ones
I already did. You wanted to keep being stupid.

Do you cook dogs alive?

Chinks do?

I thought so

I already did. You wanted to keep being stupid.
You did not explain how more expensive boosters are cheaper. And the turnaround time is greater as there are far more parts

So try again silly

How radical to want to include Muslims in science. Some would say that reaching out to the Muslim scientific community is a little different than reaching out to Muslim terrorist groups as they may take it as a trap for a one way trip to Guantánamo bay.

Still this is a message during a trip to egypt. Last I looked Turkey is a part of NATO and we have military bases in that country.

But they are Muslims?

Gotta watch out for classifying all Muslims under the same umbrella
Muslims and science...kind of an oxymoron. Any Muslim that actually believes the Quran is factual and every word of Muhammad was the truth, believes Muhammad flew to the moon and back in one night on a winged horse (Al Buraq). Muslims are the equivalent of our Flat Earthers.

According to nasa diversity and inclusion group space exploration is racist
Number of black astronauts that have been to space: 15.
Number of black astronauts still waiting their turn: 6.
If NASA is racist, it sucks at it.
Apparently, they are unaware that the black population in the US is only 14.8% (it's considerably smaller if you subtract for children) and thus, a smaller number of blacks in the program is to be expected.

How radical to want to include Muslims in science. Some would say that reaching out to the Muslim scientific community is a little different than reaching out to Muslim terrorist groups as they may take it as a trap for a one way trip to Guantánamo bay.

Still this is a message during a trip to egypt. Last I looked Turkey is a part of NATO and we have military bases in that country.

But they are Muslims?

Gotta watch out for classifying all Muslims under the same umbrella
Muslims and science...kind of an oxymoron. Any Muslim that actually believes the Quran is factual and every word of Muhammad was the truth, believes Muhammad flew to the moon and back in one night on a winged horse (Al Buraq). Muslims are the equivalent of our Flat Earthers.

You can say the same about any religion.

The immaculate reception of the virgin Mary. Is a good example. Yeah you can believe what you want to believe but scientifically it seems implausible.

Jewish beliefs that Moses parted the red sea

Christianity which believes that Jesus was resurrected after he died.

You can probably start a whole new topic on the weirdest religious beliefs in the world and scientifically they would all seem to be implausible

Forum List

Back