Anyone remember when Obama told US that NASA and space travel was a thing of the past and needed more Muslim outreach?

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da

Or course then those same Muslims started reaching out to US and murdered many who were just trying to live their lives in peace.

Today i got to watch the Falcon rocket soar up into space from northern Florida. You can bet the progs and their Green New Deal will put NASA back in mothballs.

Or course then those same Muslims started reaching out to US and murdered many who were just trying to live their lives in peace.

Today i got to watch the Falcon rocket soar up into space from northern Florida. You can bet the progs and their Green New Deal will put NASA back in mothballs.

No one remembers because it never happened. But we do remember REAGAN'S NASA Muslim outreach which actually DID happen!!!!!

Still suffering from ODS I see..

How radical to want to include Muslims in science. Some would say that reaching out to the Muslim scientific community is a little different than reaching out to Muslim terrorist groups as they may take it as a trap for a one way trip to Guantánamo bay.

Still this is a message during a trip to egypt. Last I looked Turkey is a part of NATO and we have military bases in that country.

But they are Muslims?

Gotta watch out for classifying all Muslims under the same umbrella

Last edited:

No one remembers because it never happened. But we do remember REAGAN'S NASA Muslim outreach which actually DID happen!!!!!

You don't remember it because you're probably a senile, old Boomer.

From 2012:

"NASA Administrator Charles Bolden says his foremost mission as head of the space exploration agency is to improve relations with the Muslim world. Bolden told the Arabic network Al Jazeera that the Muslim outreach is one of three objectives he was given by President Obama.

"One was he wanted me to help re-inspire children to want to get into science and math -- he wanted me to expand our international relationships and third and perhaps foremost, he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science... and math and engineering," Bolden said..."

Obama Gives NASA a New Mission

Sounds like a Muslim reach-around to me.

Sorry. Here is a more accurate view from space.com. You Obama haters slay me. Half of you being "Flat Earthers" anyway. :auiqs.jpg:
President Obama's Space Legacy: Mars, Private Spaceflight and More

Still suffering from ODS I see..
Not at all, when the Muslims start killing again, like they did under Obama, i might even run for President, with me winning, you fuckers will be in big trouble...

Sorry. Here is a more accurate view from space.com. You Obama haters slay me. Half of you being "Flat Earthers" anyway. :auiqs.jpg:
Bwaaaahhhaaaaa...Camels cant fly to Mars you know? NASA's outreach to the Muslims, just got many US citizens killed, want me to count them all?

Do you remember the crowning jewel of Oboobas presidency when he let trannies into the little girls rooms

How radical to want to include Muslims in science. Some would say that reaching out to the Muslim scientific community is a little different than reaching out to Muslim terrorist groups as they may take it as a trap for a one way trip to Guantánamo bay.

Still this is a message during a trip to egypt. Last I looked Turkey is a part of NATO and we have military bases in that country.

But they are Muslims?

Gotta watch out for classifying all Muslims under the same umbrella
The old Turkey that joined NATO was a very conservative group, which didnt allow radical Muslims to get in power, since then, Turkey has changed for the worse, but then it was around the time the brown turd Obammy let ISIS(you know that JV team) to rise up and set the middle east on fire...

LOL! Private spaceflight really took off because Obama gutted our manned space program.

That's one way of pathetically giving him credit, I suppose.

No, it didn't.

LOL! Private spaceflight really took off because Obama gutted our manned space program.

There is no private spaceflight.......................

Tesla gets ridiculous government subsidies that you pay for, so Space X is government funded. This way the government will not be funding the missions, or so the masses of dopes think

Wake up

Bwaaaahhhaaaaa...Camels cant fly to Mars you know? NASA's outreach to the Muslims, just got many US citizens killed, want me to count them all?
Yes. I think you should count them all while you lay back in a relaxed state, eyes closed, just counting and breathing deeply, maybe listening to ocean sounds as you slowly relax every muscle in your body. Good night.:bigbed:

Tesla gets ridiculous government subsidies that you pay for, so Space X is government funded. This way the government will not be funding the missions, or so the masses of dopes think

Wake up
Yeah, I don't believe anyone thinks that. Meanwhile, we no longer have to pay another nation for rides into space.

Yes. I think you should count them all while you lay back in a relaxed state, eyes closed, just counting and breathing deeply, maybe listening to ocean sounds as you slowly relax every muscle in your body. Good night.:bigbed:
I put the list up, but what was really the get all of Obammy's (the brown turd) legacy was the 100 gays shot, 50 murdered in Orlando...To think the fag and his tranny would sacrifice his own, to appease the rag head Muzzies...

Wake up
Yeah, I don't believe anyone thinks that. Meanwhile, we no longer have to pay another nation for rides into space.
The only reason that Tesla exist is the government subsidies, so it seems that you are the only one who does not know

Whatever works. Free enterprise doing in cheaper and better than the bureaucracy. Watched a flawless launch tonight with 4 US astronauts headed for the space station. It was really cool to see first stage separation after MECO and on split screen right, watch the flight continue and on the left screen watch the first stage land on a barge out in ocean at night, to be serviced and prepared for it's next flight. Cool.

I put the list up, but what was really the get all of Obammy's (the brown turd) legacy was the 100 gays shot, 50 murdered in Orlando...To think the fag and his tranny would sacrifice his own, to appease the rag head Muzzies...

You are a really troubled guy. I hope you are better soon.

Whatever works. Free enterprise doing in cheaper and better than the bureaucracy. Watched a flawless launch tonight with 4 US astronauts headed for the space station. It was really cool to see first stage separation after MECO and on split screen right, watch the flight continue and on the left screen watch the first stage land on a barge out in ocean at night, to be serviced and prepared for it's next flight. Cool.
Tesla, Microsoft and Facebook are all government agencies

Forum List

Back