Anyone here tired of "too much winning" yet?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
As we enter the last week of the "illustrious" Trump administration's first 100 days, the question arises as to how really tired we must be of so much "winning".....

A simple search of what was accomplished by Obama in his first 100 days, should yield some comparable data to Trump's nascent tenure.

Bear in mind what Obama was facing in his inheritance of the GWB economy woes, and what was inherited by Trump regarding job creation, Wall Street gauges and energy sources' stability.....Also, bear in mind the makeup of party affiliation in congress between these two recent presidents.

So, the question is a simple one: Are you yet tired of so much winning?

Last edited:
I'm so fucking amazed at the long, long list of legislative victories the Orange One promised to deliver during its campaign and WON! I'd list them, but I have writer's cramp from transcribing this long salute to the Ego-in-Chief! Can someone help me please and pick up the torch filling out that long, long list of legislative accomplishments since Jan 20?

slapping 'assad' around , putting iran on notice , same for the norks and china . Doing lots of deportations in the USA , rebuilding USA military , reducing size of gov agencies and eliminating some agencies plus a general pizzing on 'mrobamas; legacy , whats not to like Nat ??

• Banned
slapping 'assad' around , putting iran on notice , same for the norks and china . Doing lots of deportations in the USA , rebuilding USA military , reducing size of gov agencies and eliminating some agencies plus a general pizzing on 'mrobamas; legacy , whats not to like Nat ??

You're actually correct...."what's not to like" about Trump ass lickers' delusions....LOL

I'm so fucking amazed at the long, long list of legislative victories the Orange One promised to deliver during its campaign and WON! I'd list them, but I have writer's cramp from transcribing this long salute to the Ego-in-Chief! Can someone help me please and pick up the torch filling out that long, long list of legislative accomplishments since Jan 20?
I guess you have no idea how our government works, when it's operating legally.

For that, I blame Clinton and Obama.

Meanwhile, Trump is doing a FANTASTIC job.

President Trump Eliminates Job-Killing Regulations

Trump wants to scrap two regulations for each new one adopted

New Trump Order Will Create Agency Task Forces to Eliminate Regulations

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/18/...er-hire-buy-american-h1b-visa-trump.html?_r=0

Trump plans executive order on steel imports

Opinion | Trump gets a taste of success

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/446823/moab-donald-trump-success

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/10/gorsuch-to-be-sworn-in-ahead-key-supreme-court-cases.html

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ercent-in-trumps-first-month-report-says.html

and Tillerson just on FOX , in a few words he says that the USA needs to deal with 'iran' . Plus looks like the USA are watching the 'norks' because it looks like the 'norks' are getting ready to test another nuke . ---- PLUS , china is on high alert due to the 'norks' , whew , lets go President Trump !!

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/18/...er-hire-buy-american-h1b-visa-trump.html?_r=0

The MOAB Attack on ISIS Was a Beautiful Bargain

Gorsuch sworn in as Supreme Court justice ahead of key cases

Illegal border crossings decrease by 40 percent in Trump's first month, report says

Lots of Fox News links.......That outfit must be real busy whenever time allows in NOT sexually harassing women,

Illegal border crossings decrease by 40 percent in Trump's first month, report says

Lots of Fox News links.......That outfit must be real busy whenever time allows in NOT sexually harassing women,
----------------------------------------------------------- you are a silly type liberal poster Nat !!

And what was the legislation that got rid of those regulations? Got a bill number or name or Title, Chapter and Section where it's codified in the US Code?

How about the same for the 2-4-1 scrapping and adding legislation?

The same for adding yet another mini-cabal to eliminate other regulations?

Executive Orders have legislation involved in their creation?

Read and understand a post before you post back and make a fucking fool of yourself, you twit!

And what was the legislation that got rid of those regulations? Got a bill number or name or Title, Chapter and Section where it's codified in the US Code?

How about the same for the 2-4-1 scrapping and adding legislation?

The same for adding yet another mini-cabal to eliminate other regulations?

Executive Orders have legislation involved in their creation?

Read and understand a post before you post back and make a fucking fool of yourself, you twit!

I didn't make a fool of myself. I think you missed my first sentence:

"I guess you have no idea how our government works, when it's operating legally."

In other words, the legislative process is lengthy. I just assumed you would understand that, but duh, you really DON'T understand how the government works so I overestimated your ability to comprehend. I should have dumbed it down.

Meanwhile, the rest of the story is that Trump is doing a GREAT job.

Trump is doing an amazing job. It has been Christmas every day since his election.

You mean you've been expecting a little fat guy who dresses funny to come grant all your wishes? Make sure to leave him a glass of milk, some cookies, and a pussy to grab.

As we enter the last week of the "illustrious" Trump administration's first 100 days, the question arises as to how really tired we must be of so much "winning".....

A simple search of what was accomplished by Obama in his first 100 days, should yield some comparable data to Trump's nascent tenure.

Bear in mind what Obama was facing in his inheritance of the GWB economy woes, and what was inherited by Trump regarding job creation, Wall Street gauges and energy sources' stability.....Also, bear in mind the makeup of party affiliation in congress between these two recent presidents.

Misery loves company, and you need it. Your political bias does not equate to others having the same failure. Trump is doing a great job.

I'm guessing you are tired of us winning so much. eh?

Forum List

Back