Did Americans get tired of too much winning?

Trump's economic growth in 2017 and 2018 was LOWER than any year of the Obama Administration. The economy was Obama's creation, not Trump's. Trump had no "tremendous accomplishments" at all. He had a series of massive failures.

No one remembers Trump's "mean tweets", they remember his two impeachments for criminal behaviour, and that he tried to steal the election and overthrow the government.

Rest of your post is political doublespeak. Trump was the worst President of the last 100 years, and a complete failure.

Hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahah!

You’re a joke just like your silly little meaningless country.

So you disagree that just halfway through Trump's (so called) "winning" term Americans needed government stimulus assistance?
By the way, did you cash your stimulus checks?
Maybe you sent them back huh because you were so "winning" under Trump's economy?
Deny that COVID was Global.

They have been saying Biden's covid bill passed when he first got in office caused it....the one we got $1400 each....

They're saying we didn't need that money, and because we got it, our spending went crazy buying up things quicker than expected right after the economy fully reopened from covid closures....which depleted inventories on hand that were already low from a year of covid and no deliveries or slowed ships from abroad....that then forced an added umph to the reopening and backed up supply issues.... Which all caused prices to rise astronomically.....

Demand is greater than supply and has not backed down....even with higher prices....which they say is because we were able to save the covid stimulus and it is NOW burning a hole in our pockets, and then supply has its own problems from covid shutdowns that can't be easily fixed immediately.....but only with time.

I don't know who is saying that. It's news to me. It added some wood to the fire but it's far from the main culprit.

What set off inflation was the additional unemployment checks. People were getting paid more to stay home than work so that's what they did. Industry had to compete against government for workers, and the only way to do that is to greatly increase wage offers. Labor costs, being the largest expenditure of a business, gets passed down to the consumer. The definition of inflation is paying more for the same things you bought before.

So you had much higher labor costs, all fuels (not just gasoline) increased in price which means businesses utility costs increased, transportation cost increases, wasteful spending by Congress, and you have all the ingredients for record high inflation. It's not just one thing, it's a chain reaction if things.

You should avoid using big words that you don't understand, especially when avoiding questions that you can't answer.

This is my profession. You're just another Trumpster.

If you don't like my posts, tough shit, Karen.
This is Macs profession but he can’t explain how you were wrong to make this statement….
“So the Fed was in cahoots with Trump, but is now undermining Biden? Any other conspiracy theories you would like to share?”

This is Macs profession but he can’t explain how you were wrong to make this statement….
“So the Fed was in cahoots with Trump, but is now undermining Biden? Any other conspiracy theories you would like to share?”
Okay, I know how important my posts are to you.

So: No, that statement is incorrect, and typical of a hardcore partisan ideologue. Straw man. Boring.

You're welcome.

Last edited:
Okay, I know how important my posts are to you.

So: No, that statement is incorrect, and typical of a hardcore partisan ideologue. Straw man. Boring.

You're welcome.
I think you should publish a collection of your posts so that they can be used as improper examples of English, Logic, History and Debate. Among other things, my "statement" was actually a question. (Hint: look for a question mark at the end of the sentence.) Why do you refuse to answer it? It's really not that hard. If you would like to ask me a question, I'll show you how it's done.

I think you should publish a collection of your posts so that they can be used as improper examples of English, Logic, History and Debate. Among other things, my "statement" was actually a question. (Hint: look for a question mark at the end of the sentence.) Why do you refuse to answer it? It's really not that hard. If you would like to ask me a question, I'll show you how it's done.
Look at the second word of the second line of my post.

I answered the tedious question.

If you don't like my posts, don't post to me.

I am very interested in Trump's foreign policy successes. Because he sure shit on the domestic agenda, lowest GDP growth since Hoover, same for unemployment rates not seen since Hoover. Did you know, he actually increased "regulations". And his economic "success"? LOL, sugar high from tax cuts initially, both on a personal and the laughably stupid corporate level. I mean the stock market immediately adjusts to higher earnings after income taxes, a one time bump that has now long lost all its power.

The tariffs against China were a clear slap in the face of the founding Republicans and Conservatists as well. And did you know, Trump increased the trade deficit. Hell, he even increased the trade deficit with China. Yeah, he started a trade war with China. And yeah, he flippin lost. What a dumb ass.

But hell, Trumps your boy. God bless your heart. But can't you see it in that whole trade bit with China. He got his ass handed to him, paid out millions to farmers, soybeans and corn tanked. Hell, we were burying over half a million hogs per month during the peak of Covid. So he pulled back, and soon, live hogs were on ships to China, we weren't burying them anymore. So now, well Trump don't talk much about it. The reality it is the same thing on January 6.

Look, Trump saw what was going on. All those around him told him to do something about it. You know why he didn't? Cause he was hoping they could pull it the flip off. Period. Had Pence been swinging from the gallows, Trump would have been gleeful. Hell, he probably would have called up his buddy in North Korea laughing about it. But he called it off when he saw there was no hope. Live to fight another day, period. That's him. Screw all you yahoo's that got caught.

Trump has allegiance to one person. Trump. Period. People, family, country, nope, not a consideration. That is your "boy".
"Operation Warp Speed" was a bit of a disaster by metrics...

US had one of the highest COVID deaths per captia in the first world.

US has one of the lowest COVID vaccine rates... Conspiracy Theories about the vaccines came from the same places that supported Trump and who Trump supported back by retweeting or using their information.

As Donald Trump joked during his first Presidential campaign, Americans would get tired of winning so much if he was elected. Was he prescient? 2017-18 should be looked upon by future historians as an American Golden Age of unprecedented economic growth and foreign policy successes. But was it too much and too soon?

Barely four years later, President Trump is remembered more for his "mean tweets" than for his tremendous accomplishments. Why is that? The MSM has been an essential part of Democrat political propaganda during this time, but has that been enough to erase people's memories of how prosperous and successful our nation was? Did fear of a "worldwide pandemic" result in an emotional overload that rendered many people incapable of rational thought? Or has it now become an excuse for electing the worst President in American history?

I think all of these are at play in the minds of the American public, which has been assaulted by politically correct doublespeak for many decades. When words and definitions cease to have meaning, people tend to retreat into intellectual safe spaces where conflict and controversy are not allowed. Can this trend ever be reversed?
No. We never get tired of winning. But it would seem like Democrats would get tired of losing.

I don't know who is saying that. It's news to me. It added some wood to the fire but it's far from the main culprit.

What set off inflation was the additional unemployment checks. People were getting paid more to stay home than work so that's what they did. Industry had to compete against government for workers, and the only way to do that is to greatly increase wage offers. Labor costs, being the largest expenditure of a business, gets passed down to the consumer. The definition of inflation is paying more for the same things you bought before.

So you had much higher labor costs, all fuels (not just gasoline) increased in price which means businesses utility costs increased, transportation cost increases, wasteful spending by Congress, and you have all the ingredients for record high inflation. It's not just one thing, it's a chain reaction if things.
Yes, all the stimulus spending!

Wages on lower income jobs went up, which is GOOD and past due....wage increases for mid to lower income workers is one of the good things that came out of covid....!!!

LOL

You can have those polls. Biden won the poll that counted in 2020.
And he's just done such a wonderful job that like 80% disapprove of his job performance and even most in his very own party don't want him to run again.

And he's just done such a wonderful job that like 80% disapprove of his job performance and even most in his very own party don't want him to run again.

LOL

You're fucked in the head, con. 80%??

Not good at 57% but still, nowhere near 80%.

Untitled.jpg

LOL

You're fucked in the head, con. 80%??

Not good at 57% but still, nowhere near 80%.

View attachment 674786
Sorry, my apologies. I transpixed the percentage of people who think the country is headed in the wrong direction with Biden's disapproval numbers. At least you admit that 57% is not good. Tell me, why do you think 57% of people disapprove of Biden's job performance and why about 80% think the country is headed in the wrong direction? Do you have any clue as to why that is, or do you just eat the fish food the left throw out at you? Please feel free to admit that it is just the fish food.

Sorry, my apologies. I transpixed the percentage of people who think the country is headed in the wrong direction with Biden's disapproval numbers. At least you admit that 57% is not good. Tell me, why do you think 57% of people disapprove of Biden's job performance and why about 80% think the country is headed in the wrong direction? Do you have any clue as to why that is, or do you just eat the fish food the left throw out at you? Please feel free to admit that it is just the fish food.

57% is a reflection of Biden's efforts, which have failed to curtail inflation, increased spending, etc...

80% is a general malaise, much of which is in relation to Biden's performance but much of it is also due to the lefts' disapproval with the right.

57% is a reflection of Biden's efforts, which have failed to curtail inflation, increased spending, etc...

80% is a general malaise, much of which is in relation to Biden's performance but much of it is also due to the lefts' disapproval with the right.
Biden and the left's policies threw gasoline on the inflation fire. Yes, even if Trump had remained president, inflation would have risen somewhat. BUT, Biden and the left threw gasoline on that inflation fire with their leftist policies. If they hadn't done that they wouldn't have had to form policies to curtail inflation. Their efforts are failing because it was their policies which allowed inflation to burn out of control. Until they realize that, their inflation curtailing policies will continue to fail.

You lost me on your second paragraph. You didn't go into detail about why there is general malaise in relation to Biden's performance. Why is there general malaise in relation to Biden's performance? It is the left who are in charge of the presidency, the House, and the Senate and you're saying that the 80% of Americans who think the country is headed in the wrong direction is due to the left's disapproval with the right? That doesn't even make sense. In case you haven't noticed the OTHER polls, democrats are going to lose badly in the upcoming midterms and you are trying to say with a straight fact that that is due to the left's disapproval with the right? Really?

Biden and the left's policies threw gasoline on the inflation fire. Yes, even if Trump had remained president, inflation would have risen somewhat. BUT, Biden and the left threw gasoline on that inflation fire with their leftist policies. If they hadn't done that they wouldn't have had to form policies to curtail inflation. Their efforts are failing because it was their policies which allowed inflation to burn out of control. Until they realize that, their inflation curtailing policies will continue to fail.

You lost me on your second paragraph. You didn't go into detail about why there is general malaise in relation to Biden's performance. Why is there general malaise in relation to Biden's performance? It is the left who are in charge of the presidency, the House, and the Senate and you're saying that the 80% of Americans who think the country is headed in the wrong direction is due to the left's disapproval with the right? That doesn't even make sense. In case you haven't noticed the OTHER polls, democrats are going to lose badly in the upcoming midterms and you are trying to say with a straight fact that that is due to the left's disapproval with the right? Really?

Not all of the country's disapproval of where we're heading is due to Biden or Democrats. Case in point, it was about 68% thinking we were heading in the wrong direction back in March. Then after some decisions by the Supreme Court which the left was against, that 68% went up to about 85% with 100% of the increase coming from Democrats. It should be obvious that if Biden's disapproval rating is 57% and the wrong direction poll is 80% that not all of that 80% disapproves of Biden's performance.

Yes, all the stimulus spending!

Wages on lower income jobs went up, which is GOOD and past due....wage increases for mid to lower income workers is one of the good things that came out of covid....!!!

Then you should have no problem paying what you do for groceries, services and just about everything. If I make an extra $800.00 a month, how is that a good thing when my expenses went up $900.00 a month, because that's what's happening. Those increased wages were outpaced by the cost of living.

Not all of the country's disapproval of where we're heading is due to Biden or Democrats. Case in point, it was about 68% thinking we were heading in the wrong direction back in March. Then after some decisions by the Supreme Court which the left was against, that 68% went up to about 85% with 100% of the increase coming from Democrats. It should be obvious that if Biden's disapproval rating is 57% and the wrong direction poll is 80% that not all of that 80% disapproves of Biden's performance.
During the last few weeks polls have shown an increase for Trump in Trump vs Biden 2024 and an increase for Republicans in generic Congressional polls. If what you say is true, then how do you explain the increase in polling for Republicans? You are forgetting kitchen table issues, the issues that people vote on, just as Democrats as a whole are ignoring the very issues that people are going to vote on. The people who vote aren't going to change their vote on anything the Supreme Court did. Those people are already in those corners.

During the last few weeks polls have shown an increase for Trump in Trump vs Biden 2024 and an increase for Republicans in generic Congressional polls. If what you say is true, then how do you explain the increase in polling for Republicans? You are forgetting kitchen table issues, the issues that people vote on, just as Democrats as a whole are ignoring the very issues that people are going to vote on. The people who vote aren't going to change their vote on anything the Supreme Court did. Those people are already in those corners.

I see no increase in generic congressional polls. Republicans lead by about 2½ points, which is no worse than it's been for sometime now. Same with Trump v Biden, where Trump has typically been ahead by a couple of points. So I explain an increase for Republicans by you just making that up.

Untitled.jpg

And again, the increase in the polls of those saying we're going in the wrong direction since March has been entirely due to Democrats.

1656630134987-jpeg.664483

Forum List

Back