Anyone here tired of "too much winning" yet?

As we enter the last week of the "illustrious" Trump administration's first 100 days, the question arises as to how really tired we must be of so much "winning".....

A simple search of what was accomplished by Obama in his first 100 days, should yield some comparable data to Trump's nascent tenure.

Bear in mind what Obama was facing in his inheritance of the GWB economy woes, and what was inherited by Trump regarding job creation, Wall Street gauges and energy sources' stability.....Also, bear in mind the makeup of party affiliation in congress between these two recent presidents.

So, the question is a simple one: Are you yet tired of so much winning?
We're tired of too much whining by douche bags like you.

As we enter the last week of the "illustrious" Trump administration's first 100 days, the question arises as to how really tired we must be of so much "winning".....

A simple search of what was accomplished by Obama in his first 100 days, should yield some comparable data to Trump's nascent tenure.

Bear in mind what Obama was facing in his inheritance of the GWB economy woes, and what was inherited by Trump regarding job creation, Wall Street gauges and energy sources' stability.....Also, bear in mind the makeup of party affiliation in congress between these two recent presidents.

What I'm really, really tired of is all the snowflake leftist whining. It is incessant. Month after month, week after week, day after day, hour after hour, minute after minute, second after second on tv, radio, print, in person, etc. Hell, even comedians who used to tell jokes do nothing but whine. I'm forced to watch reruns of MASH or Stargate SG1 instead of being able to watch Colbert anymore. The sky is falling, the oceans are rising, gays are going to be executed, women will be barefoot and pregnant, we can't abort our children, blah, blah, blah.........yet nothing has changed.

...as you always say, it's not win if you're just holding onto an office you already own.

Which is what will happen in June.

EIGHT MILLION DOLLARS from Hollywood for one loser against ELEVEN QUALIFIED REPUBLICANS and you STILL COULD NOT WIN.

whine. I'm forced to watch reruns of MASH or Stargate SG1 instead of being able to watch Colbert anymore.

Well, you could always go back and finish junior high school....
Just a thought......LOL

And what was the legislation that got rid of those regulations? Got a bill number or name or Title, Chapter and Section where it's codified in the US Code?

How about the same for the 2-4-1 scrapping and adding legislation?

The same for adding yet another mini-cabal to eliminate other regulations?

Executive Orders have legislation involved in their creation?

Read and understand a post before you post back and make a fucking fool of yourself, you twit!

I didn't make a fool of myself. I think you missed my first sentence:

"I guess you have no idea how our government works, when it's operating legally."

In other words, the legislative process is lengthy. I just assumed you would understand that, but duh, you really DON'T understand how the government works so I overestimated your ability to comprehend. I should have dumbed it down.

Meanwhile, the rest of the story is that Trump is doing a GREAT job.
OH, you made a fool of yourself then and you've managed to do it again with your pivoting & dissembling, attempting to NOT look so fucking pitiful! It didn't work!
naw, she made a fool of you! but you have no idea.
Recess is over you fucking troll. Time to get off the playground, child!

How come you didn't call him racist yet?

And now trump is facing 8 years of his incompetent predecessor whose foreign policy was devastating. We are now reaping the fruits of such horrid policy with the world on the precipice of war. Thanks O.

And what was the legislation that got rid of those regulations? Got a bill number or name or Title, Chapter and Section where it's codified in the US Code?

Read and understand a post before you post back and make a fucking fool of yourself, you twit!

"I guess you have no idea how our government works, when it's operating legally."

In other words, the legislative process is lengthy. I just assumed you would understand that, but duh, you really DON'T understand how the government works so I overestimated your ability to comprehend. I should have dumbed it down.

OH, you made a fool of yourself then and you've managed to do it again with your pivoting & dissembling, attempting to NOT look so fucking pitiful! It didn't work!

I don't think you could sound much more lame than you do here. But I bet your'e going to try!
The truth stings a bit, huh bitch!
Not for me. Thank you for fulfilling my prophesy. You have tried, and won, the coveted Trophy of Lameness!

365c9a2129c9c645a052abf5d1fa45f4.jpg

I don't think you could sound much more lame than you do here. But I bet your'e going to try!
Not for me. Thank you for fulfilling my prophesy. You have tried, and won, the coveted Trophy of Lameness!

WOW! The childish insult to change channels and cover your glaring errors, mistakes and stupidity rather than take responsibility for your shortfalls and inability to interpret the written thoughts of others. Your perfidy is showing below your hemline, bitch!

WOW! The childish insult to change channels and cover your glaring errors, mistakes and stupidity rather than take responsibility for your shortfalls and inability to interpret the written thoughts of others. Your perfidy is showing below your hemline, bitch!
ahhhhhhhhhhhh
200.gif

ahhhhhhhhhhhh
200.gif

I actually kind of do, though. He's obviously not equipped for this sort of discourse.

Are you tire of losing?

Couldn't even win Georgia outright and have to hope to win in the runoff!

It's a Republican seat.

You RWnuts seem to have forgotten your own propaganda...

...as you always say, it's not win if you're just holding onto an office you already own.

I have forgotten some sort of propaganda?

1. I did not vote for Trump and actually vote for the best candidate when voting no matter their political party.

Now I know for straight ticket pansies like yourself this mean I am still the enemy of the state because damn it all to hell if I do not vote and support every Democratic politician, well I must be some rightwing nut job according to the the partisan whores that only vote straight ticket no matter if the candidate is a piece of shit.

Political party before country must be your fucking motto...

Oh and I voted for Gary Johnson and would have voted for Jill Stein before voting for Trump or his best friend Hillary.

2. Read one again if you have any further questions and then slap yourself for your stupidity!

I'm so fucking amazed at the long, long list of legislative victories the Orange One promised to deliver during its campaign and WON! I'd list them, but I have writer's cramp from transcribing this long salute to the Ego-in-Chief! Can someone help me please and pick up the torch filling out that long, long list of legislative accomplishments since Jan 20?
I guess you have no idea how our government works, when it's operating legally.

For that, I blame Clinton and Obama.

Meanwhile, Trump is doing a FANTASTIC job.

President Trump Eliminates Job-Killing Regulations

Trump wants to scrap two regulations for each new one adopted

New Trump Order Will Create Agency Task Forces to Eliminate Regulations

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/18/...er-hire-buy-american-h1b-visa-trump.html?_r=0

Trump plans executive order on steel imports

Opinion | Trump gets a taste of success

The MOAB Attack on ISIS Was a Beautiful Bargain

Gorsuch sworn in as Supreme Court justice ahead of key cases

Illegal border crossings decrease by 40 percent in Trump's first month, report says

A President’s First 100 Days Really Do Matter

Pay particular attention about a quarter way down and what legislation has Trump passed?

Are you tire of losing?

Couldn't even win Georgia outright and have to hope to win in the runoff!

It's a Republican seat.

You RWnuts seem to have forgotten your own propaganda...

I have forgotten some sort of propaganda?

1. I did not vote for Trump and actually vote for the best candidate when voting no matter their political party.

Now I know for straight ticket pansies like yourself this mean I am still the enemy of the state because damn it all to hell if I do not vote and support every Democratic politician, well I must be some rightwing nut job according to the the partisan whores that only vote straight ticket no matter if the candidate is a piece of shit.

Political party before country must be your fucking motto...

Oh and I voted for Gary Johnson and would have voted for Jill Stein before voting for Trump or his best friend Hillary.

2. Read one again if you have any further questions and then slap yourself for your stupidity!

You hit this right on the spot. These people that vote complete party line just because I"m republican or democrat are people who cannot think for themselves and are follower's.

Forum List

Back