Any Ministers in America Who ARE NOT "Wolves in Sheep's Clothing"?

Roger Jimenez or Steven Anderson They both preach the Bible with full conviction and do not adjust the Bible to meet American standards.n They just preach it accurately even though they are labeled heretics.
So they are not in the "Wide Gate to Death" with the masses of humanity?

Nah. Their gate is all narrow.

So they won't be dying physically. Nice.

LOL. Do you plan on not dying physically? Can you name a few 300 year old godly people still hanging around here preaching the Word? Has Paul died yet? Where is he? I want to talk to him...
And as it is appointed for men to die once

Are you going to rewrite the whole Bible for us, or just spin it out of control?
All three of your last indignant questions can be answered in Matthew 7:13-15 - if you could attain to the correct interpretation.
Not holding my breath for dime-a-dozen mortals to get it right, since they've "made a covenant with death and hell" - Isaiah 28:15

Sooo, we mere mortals don't get it right, and yet you have? Are you something other than mortal man? From a different planet perhaps?
Sort of like this guy?

I always do exactly as God commands. I am keystone in the Yahad of God; the habitation of light.

No one else in heaven, on earth, or under the earth, can do what I have already done..

Roger Jimenez or Steven Anderson They both preach the Bible with full conviction and do not adjust the Bible to meet American standards.n They just preach it accurately even though they are labeled heretics.
So they are not in the "Wide Gate to Death" with the masses of humanity?

Nah. Their gate is all narrow.

So they won't be dying physically. Nice.

LOL. Do you plan on not dying physically? Can you name a few 300 year old godly people still hanging around here preaching the Word? Has Paul died yet? Where is he? I want to talk to him...
And as it is appointed for men to die once

Are you going to rewrite the whole Bible for us, or just spin it out of control?
All three of your last indignant questions can be answered in Matthew 7:13-15 - if you could attain to the correct interpretation.
Not holding my breath for dime-a-dozen mortals to get it right, since they've "made a covenant with death and hell" - Isaiah 28:15

Sooo, we mere mortals don't get it right, and yet you have? Are you something other than mortal man? From a different planet perhaps?
You're not adept in the Two Witnesses, so any answer from the Two Witnesses would be lost on you.

Enjoy your journey in the Wide Gate to Death - Matthew 7:13

Physician heal thyself

You stand before the Judge ALONE when your life comes to an end.

The fact that you judge others in this life tells me you're not ready to meet your Creator

I've already met the Creator and we carry on famously.
You speak from Darkness and Death, and are already judged.
"A spiritual man JUDGES ALL THINGS" - I Cor 2:15

Next . .

Are you the keystone in the Yahad of God; the habitation of light?

Can no one else in heaven, on earth, or under the earth, do what you have already done?
Do you always need to spoon-fed?
You don't know the simplicity of the Word of God -
Rev 22:17 And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely

Can no one else in heaven, on earth, or under the earth, do what you have already done?
You dodged the questions. :lol:

You simply can't comprehend the answer, as darkness cannot comprehend light.

You are still dodging the questions. You are hilarious.

You dodged the questions. , :lol:
You still have not answered what "ALL THINGS" means in Romans 11:36.
This only displays how disingenuous you are - and unintelligent.

I skip the fighting and go straight to the winning, dummy.

The original wolf in sheep's clothing Jesus was referring to changed his name from Saul to Paul.
It was Jesus who changed his name. And Paul wasn’t a wolf in sheep’s clothing, he was a wolf who repented for his sins and changed his life by giving it to Christ.

I see you have a profound proclivity for speaking the language of the educated. Those that must claim victory in defeat are always losers.
I know, it's hard having your sacred demonic doctrines squished like a gnat. Now you must try to look good in failure.
No worries, you're not the first, there is a long-line of decomposing mortals like you that have been melted down.

I see you have a profound proclivity for speaking the language of the educated. Those that must claim victory in defeat are always losers.
I know, it's hard having your sacred demonic doctrines squished like a gnat. Now you must try to look good in failure.
No worries, you're not the first, there is a long-line of decomposing mortals like you that have been melted down.
Thank you for proving my point.

Feel free to name just one preacher or christian you know who is NOT a Wolf in Sheep's Clothing, and tell me why they are NOT a Wolf In Sheep's Clothing, using the context of Matthew 7:13-15.
Or, if you can't handle that, maybe you can tell me why YOU are not a Wolf in Sheep's Clothing. (Try not to react from your Nervous Breakdown).

lol we get these fake claims all the time here, and we get the same dodges all the time as well. In fact we're still waiting on all that proof all the famous evangelists are crooks.

AS one can find out for themselves by watching their shows a few times, few of them ever ask anybody for money in their sermons, much less lots of it; I know of only three. Duplantis and his patron Copeland, and some guy on in the early mornings who looks exactly like the stereotype of a con man. these are a very tiny fraction of the numbers of pastors who broadcast on the two main satellite networks, DayStar and the other one I can't recall the name of.

We know most of those who bring in big money get it from book publishers like Warner Books and other big publishing houses, or cds on various topics, even music in some cases, Hagee is actually a decent jazz sax musician and gospel singer as well as a pastor for instance, not little old ladies' life savings or gullible tards. Even Benny Hinn, I'm not a fan of faith healers at all, pockets very little of what he brings in, the vast bulks of his royalties go into his ministry, he is one of the few who takes a salary from his operations, a tiny 3% or so of what he rakes in, and he is they entire franchise.

Osteen's net worth is significantly less than what it should be given the massive advances he's gotten for his 30 odd books, averaging $10 - $14 million each or so, so he's obviously giving a lot away, also a pretty incompetent 'crook', paid off all of his church's building bonds out of hos own pocket and has taken no salary from the church since 2005. At 40,000 people a week showing up for services at his church, not counting TV viewers, and a general rule of thumb of pastors getting paid based on average weekly attendance at $8 per person per year, he is forgoing some $320,000 a year in compensation, and most pastors are paid as self-employed contractors, not employees, which means they pay all of their own Social Security and other payroll taxes out of their own pockets. Osteen is the largest independent church and thus the biggest target of the assorted liars, deviants, satanists, pagan fraudsters, etc., is on nearly day somewhere, yet nobody has posted a shred of evidence he's a crook of any kind.

lol another faggot sock pops up.

Would you please buy BreezeWood a pony? he's been sniveling about God not giving him one since he was 10 years old, yet nobody has stepped up and indulged his stupid whining ass either.

Feel free to name just one preacher or christian you know who is NOT a Wolf in Sheep's Clothing, and tell me why they are NOT a Wolf In Sheep's Clothing, using the context of Matthew 7:13-15.
Or, if you can't handle that, maybe you can tell me why YOU are not a Wolf in Sheep's Clothing. (Try not to react from your Nervous Breakdown).

lol we get these fake claims all the time here, and we get the same dodges all the time as well. In fact we're still waiting on all that proof all the famous evangelists are crooks.

AS one can find out for themselves by watching their shows a few times, few of them ever ask anybody for money in their sermons, much less lots of it; I know of only three. Duplantis and his patron Copeland, and some guy on in the early mornings who looks exactly like the stereotype of a con man. these are a very tiny fraction of the numbers of pastors who broadcast on the two main satellite networks, DayStar and the other one I can't recall the name of.

We know most of those who bring in big money get it from book publishers like Warner Books and other big publishing houses, or cds on various topics, even music in some cases, Hagee is actually a decent jazz sax musician and gospel singer as well as a pastor for instance, not little old ladies' life savings or gullible tards. Even Benny Hinn, I'm not a fan of faith healers at all, pockets very little of what he brings in, the vast bulks of his royalties go into his ministry, he is one of the few who takes a salary from his operations, a tiny 3% or so of what he rakes in, and he is they entire franchise.

Osteen's net worth is significantly less than what it should be given the massive advances he's gotten for his 30 odd books, averaging $10 - $14 million each or so, so he's obviously giving a lot away, also a pretty incompetent 'crook', paid off all of his church's building bonds out of hos own pocket and has taken no salary from the church since 2005. At 40,000 people a week showing up for services at his church, not counting TV viewers, and a general rule of thumb of pastors getting paid based on average weekly attendance at $8 per person per year, he is forgoing some $320,000 a year in compensation, and most pastors are paid as self-employed contractors, not employees, which means they pay all of their own Social Security and other payroll taxes out of their own pockets. Osteen is the largest independent church and thus the biggest target of the assorted liars, deviants, satanists, pagan fraudsters, etc., is on nearly day somewhere, yet nobody has posted a shred of evidence he's a crook of any kind.
First, you'd have to know what a Wolf in Sheep's Clothing is, based in Matthew 7:13-15.
The dysfunctional wolf-children don't want to know.

Share with us your plan for escaping what God calls the 1st. death. Make God a liar for me...

Share with us your plan for escaping what God calls the 1st. death. Make God a liar for me...
You can start with Romans 12:1-2.
They left that out of the Romans Road.

With all your Yak'en, you could not name one who is not a Wolf.
If you try again, make sure you know what the Narrow Gate to Life is, in Matthew 7:13-15, if you respect context.

Forum List

Back