Any Ministers in America Who ARE NOT "Wolves in Sheep's Clothing"?

I have thought about becoming a militant atheist nut job but I'm too scared of the social ramifications. It is more beneficial to me personally to pretend to be a Christian for the social, economic, and emotional benefits. Christian's don't swing a sword anymore but they will jack you up for challenging their sociological strength. It's ok to be an atheist online but in real life it is best not to challenge the violence of the Christian collective. Submit to their authority or suffer the consequences.

I have thought about becoming a militant atheist nut job but I'm too scared of the social ramifications. It is more beneficial to me personally to pretend to be a Christian for the social, economic, and emotional benefits. Christian's don't swing a sword anymore but they will jack you up for challenging their sociological strength. It's ok to be an atheist online but in real life it is best not to challenge the violence of the Christian collective. Submit to their authority or suffer the consequences.

The real hero is always a hero by mistake; he dreams of being an honest coward like everybody else. (Umberto Eco)

The real hero is always a hero by mistake; he dreams of being an honest coward like everybody else. (Umberto Eco)

I can relate to that quote. Cowards have the best lives. That's why they are attacked with scorn. There is a strong sense of envy. We often hear, "I admire your courage". We never hear, "I envy your inclination to value your own comfort". It is usually said like this, "you $$&!?*# *&$!?#$ coward. You make me sick." It means the same thing but there is a certain anger and disdain that the brave people have for the coward that causes it to come out all wrong.

I can relate to that quote. Cowards have the best lives. That's why they are attacked with scorn. There is a strong sense of envy. We often hear, "I admire your courage".
Perhaps if you were an honest atheist, people would admire your courage. That is, if you wish to be admired. People in my family and extended family never had any trouble being upfront about being an atheist among Christians. And this dates back to the early 1900s.

Spoken like a true dysfunctional wolf-child -
One more freaky spawn of the Wolves in Sheep's Clothing -
In the "Wide Gate to Death"

That may be too harsh. Something is not meshing for him. For some what does not mesh is the world being created in six days; a young earth (six thousand years old more or less); whether there was a global wide flood, etc. For others they cannot reconcile babies and the first born dying. Others see hypocrisy, etc., while some are greatly disturbed by unanswered prayers.

That may be too harsh. Something is not meshing for him. For some what does not mesh is the world being created in six days; a young earth (six thousand years old more or less); whether there was a global wide flood, etc. For others they cannot reconcile babies and the first born dying. Others see hypocrisy, etc., while some are greatly disturbed by unanswered prayers.

Chalk that up to the shallow teachings of the fundamentalists.

Confront reality. Die to self.

Roger Jimenez or Steven Anderson They both preach the Bible with full conviction and do not adjust the Bible to meet American standards.n They just preach it accurately even though they are labeled heretics.
So they are not in the "Wide Gate to Death" with the masses of humanity?

Nah. Their gate is all narrow.

So they won't be dying physically. Nice.

LOL. Do you plan on not dying physically? Can you name a few 300 year old godly people still hanging around here preaching the Word? Has Paul died yet? Where is he? I want to talk to him...
And as it is appointed for men to die once

Are you going to rewrite the whole Bible for us, or just spin it out of control?

Roger Jimenez or Steven Anderson They both preach the Bible with full conviction and do not adjust the Bible to meet American standards.n They just preach it accurately even though they are labeled heretics.

LOL. Do you plan on not dying physically? Can you name a few 300 year old godly people still hanging around here preaching the Word? Has Paul died yet? Where is he? I want to talk to him...

Are you going to rewrite the whole Bible for us, or just spin it out of control?
All three of your last indignant questions can be answered in Matthew 7:13-15 - if you could attain to the correct interpretation.
Not holding my breath for dime-a-dozen mortals to get it right, since they've "made a covenant with death and hell" - Isaiah 28:15

Feel free to name just one preacher or christian you know who is NOT a Wolf in Sheep's Clothing, and tell me why they are NOT a Wolf In Sheep's Clothing, using the context of Matthew 7:13-15.
Or, if you can't handle that, maybe you can tell me why YOU are not a Wolf in Sheep's Clothing. (Try not to react from your Nervous Breakdown).

Physician heal thyself

You stand before the Judge ALONE when your life comes to an end.

The fact that you judge others in this life tells me you're not ready to meet your Creator

Being of the wolverine family, it should be a less difficult task for you.
Absolutely. I'm no saint. Neither are you. But I am genuine and you are not. I know the game you are playing.

What game is that?
Have I asked you an indelicate question that causes your subconscious to eat you up? (Just being Socratic).
Subversion
Yes, I AM endlessly subversive to the death-cults of christianity with all their demonic doctrines like 'Eternal Damnation' and the "Rapture" - my favorite subversion, is mocking the fixation mortals have with physical death - their "covenant with death and hell" - Isaiah 28:15

Jews and Muslims don't believe hell is eternal.
Neither do I. But the BIBLE says it will CONSUME the wicked, and the wicked will be ASHES under the feet of the righteous.

There are MANY sects of Christianity. Not all follow the Great Whore (Catholic Church), or her daughters (Protestants)

All three of your last indignant questions can be answered in Matthew 7:13-15 - if you could attain to the correct interpretation.
Not holding my breath for dime-a-dozen mortals to get it right, since they've "made a covenant with death and hell" - Isaiah 28:15

Sooo, we mere mortals don't get it right, and yet you have? Are you something other than mortal man? From a different planet perhaps?

Forum List

Back