Any Ministers in America Who ARE NOT "Wolves in Sheep's Clothing"?

You're not adept in the Two Witnesses, so any answer from the Two Witnesses would be lost on you.
Oh, Lord. Do you fancy yourself one of the Two? Which one are you?
Your extrapolations are infantile.
I notice you did not answer the last comment about Romans 12:1-2.
Neither did you have the guts to answer what "ALL THINGS" means in Romans 11:36.
You yak a lot while avoiding the Word of God, unless your misinterpreting it.
Your shallowness is deep.

I most certainly did address your question. To recap, I explained that "all things" means "all things", as in "ALL THINGS".
Then I addressed the 3 scriptures you threw out there and whom they applied to.

You haven't answered one of my questions. Do you fancy yourself one of the Two Witnesses?
What place has Christ in your religion? Was it you who called Him stupid?

The guys I grew up with that became ministers work in the prison system.
There are two types of ministers. Ones who believe the crap they are saying and the ones who are knowingly con men.

I often listen to Joel osteen ot pat Robertson and wonder which they are.

The one who I believe is sincere is that woman who does it. What’s her name? She’s good.

Every single pastor in the whole world is nothing but fraudulent charlatans.
Those who believe God will save them etc, deserve to have every cent fleeced off them.

You're not adept in the Two Witnesses, so any answer from the Two Witnesses would be lost on you.
Oh, Lord. Do you fancy yourself one of the Two? Which one are you?
Your extrapolations are infantile.
I notice you did not answer the last comment about Romans 12:1-2.
Neither did you have the guts to answer what "ALL THINGS" means in Romans 11:36.
You yak a lot while avoiding the Word of God, unless your misinterpreting it.
Your shallowness is deep.
Chapters 9, 10 and 11 of Romans is St. Paul trying to make sense of the ancient Jewish tradition in light of the resurrection. How do we understand Gentiles coming to the faith when salvation was supposed to be through the Jews, many of whom were rejecting the Christian faith? In the end Paul concludes that we can't (Romans 11:33-35). How unsearchable are his judgments! How inscrutable are his ways!

So when St. Paul wrote, "For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever" St. Paul is saying that God knows what He is doing even if we don't.

With respect to Romans 12:1-2... since Christ marks the termination of the Mosaic law as the primary source of guidance for God’s people the apostle explains how Christians can function, in the light of the gift of justification through faith in their relation to one another and the state. The Mosaic code included elaborate directions on sacrifices and other cultic observances. It invites believers to present their bodies as a living sacrifice (Romans 12:1). Instead of being limited by specific legal maxims, Christians are liberated for the exercise of good judgment as they are confronted with the many and varied decisions required in the course of daily life. To assist them, God distributes a variety of gifts to the fellowship of believers, including those of prophecy, teaching, and exhortation (Rom 12:6–8). Prophets assist the community to understand the will of God as it applies to the present situation (Rom 12:6). Teachers help people to understand themselves and their responsibilities in relation to others (Rom 12:7). One who exhorts offers encouragement to the community to exercise their faith in the performance of all that is pleasing to God (Rom 12:8). Indeed, this very section, beginning with Rom 12:1, is a specimen of Paul’s own style of exhortation.

There is not one religious pastor etc on earth that is not a fraudulent charlatan.
They sell hope and deceit, no heaven or hell. In exchange for mental satisfaction .you exchange money for which you get absolutely nothing.
These suckers are an endless supply of loses.
As they leave the church, these rogues mumble to th e marbles, " you keep the faith, I'll keep the money".
That should make the Jesus junkies happy.

Forum List

Back