Any Bills Fans?

I have no ideafans are known to be total cock suckers. So the more you know, the less you are a Bills fan unless you are living in NY.

I am sort of rooting for him/them this year because I want to see the team that deserves it to win it all. But only if they've never won before. Like I rooted for Stafford last year but this year no. I can't root for Brady or Rodgers because they have already won. So I root for Josh Allen. But once he has a ring I root against

Was the last Bills QB you can name Kelly? Every Bills QB between Kelly and Allen suck

I'm just mad about the

I have no idea what you mean by **** ******* in relation to bills fans. Flutie was great but the bills screwed him... Of course I am incredibly biased and I am a unreconstructed AFL fan and think the no fun league still sucks and they should bring back the AFL lol. And I believe that the bills are the real America's team, red white and blue and lunch bucket Rust Belt making a comeback, and I don't like the dolphins either lol newcomers to the AFL lol, while the Cowboys are corporate America oh just horrible. Although I liked them in 1960 when Eddie lebaron was the smallest QB ever lol. Did you know that Eddie lebaron hit the longest golf shot ever supposedly on an icy lake?
On a icy lake? Reminds me of a movie where the guy bet his friend he could hit the ball farther. So the one guy drove the ball 300 yards. The other guy turned towards the road and hit the ball and his ball bounced maybe 1000 yards before it stopped. What movie was that? Kevin Cosner was the star.

Most people don't know their own reputation.

These scenes, plus countless body slams onto folding tables, slap fights, public urination and sexual displays have played out in the private and public parking lots outside Ralph Wilson Stadium this past season.

You might describe it as the Drunk Olympics.
Or a bad Three Stooges festival.

For example, the fan who set himself on fire before being doused with beer

“I think it’s embarrassing for the community,” Erie County Executive Mark C. Poloncarz said. “It sends a bad message about all Bills fans. People across the country see this and think all Bills fans are drunken hooligans.

On a icy lake? Reminds me of a movie where the guy bet his friend he could hit the ball farther. So the one guy drove the ball 300 yards. The other guy turned towards the road and hit the ball and his ball bounced maybe 1000 yards before it stopped. What movie was that? Kevin Cosner was the star.

These scenes, plus countless body slams onto folding tables, slap fights, public urination and sexual displays have played out in the private and public parking lots outside Ralph Wilson Stadium this past season.

“I think it’s embarrassing for the community,” Erie County Executive Mark C. Poloncarz said. “It sends a bad message about all Bills fans. People across the country see this and think all Bills fans are drunken hooligans.

The no fun arrogant prig league
(and pompous asses) rears its ugly head lol. Fuque em. lol. Never violent, people having FUN, and no fans more generous. America's Dem team lol....

We have the water and cool weather and lately less snow than NYC etc. Boil away lol...We've never hit 100 degrees and have more sun than anywhere else East of Mississippi in the summer. MMGW big winners! You are misinformed....SHHHHH....

I was a Bills fan in the 1990s. I usually pick my pro teams by who has former Crimson Tide players. And Cornelius Bennett was playing for the Bills. I'd met him several times in Tuscaloosa. Nice guy and a devastating linebacker.

First Super Bowl I bet a little. The Bills looked good.
Second Super Bowl, I bet a little. Who could lose 2 in a row?
Third Super Bowl, I bet more. No one could lose 3 Super Bowls in a row.
Fourth Super Bowl, I bet a lot. There is no way a team this talented can lose 4 Super Bowls in a row.

Not so much a Buffalo fan after that.
I was in Spain for the last two Super Bowls, watching it in Spanish at midnight plus with 2 Spanish waiters in an all night restaurant.... The Cowboys are like the Yankees, no matter how many times they win the championship, they still suck lol....Corporate arrogant big money NFL East GOP swine lol...and haven't won in a generation. Boil away lol....Take boring arrogant Aikman and Johnson with you....lol.

The crap that happens to the bills- Some musician moving Thurman's helmet...Kickoff to Commanders lol, runback stopped at 13, that little shtte Ref said TV coverage hadn't started, next time to 42, Andre Reed mugged multiple times no calls....The NFL East conspiracy lol....

The no fun arrogant prig league
(and pompous asses) rears its ugly head lol. Fuque em. lol. Never violent, people having FUN, and no fans more generous. America's Dem team lol....

We have the water and cool weather and lately less snow than NYC etc. Boil away lol...We've never hit 100 degrees and have more sun than anywhere else East of Mississippi in the summer. MMGW big winners! You are misinformed....SHHHHH....
Philly fans have a bad rep too. Don't wear a NY jersey to a Bills game.

Philly fans have a bad rep too. Don't wear a NY jersey to a Bills game.

Other fans do not get physically attacked at games in Buffalo like in New York City or LA I guess...verbally ok lol....good drunks
The Eagles get a pass somewhat because the Polish rifle from Lackawanna played for them lol and of course they are not a giant corporate/political douche bag center like New York Dallas and Washington...... if we have to play the god damn NFL East big 3 again we will probably lose again...cheating boring arrogant pompous NO Fun GOP bastids...

Other fans do not get physically attacked at games in Buffalo like in New York City or LA I guess...verbally ok lol....good drunks
The Eagles get a pass somewhat because the Polish rifle from Lackawanna played for them lol and of course they are not a giant corporate/political douche bag center like New York Dallas and Washington...... if we have to play the god damn NFL East big 3 again we will probably lose again...cheating boring arrogant pompous NO Fun GOP bastids...
I forgot about Raiders fans. But that was when they were in Oakland. Right?

Nasty drunks vs good drunks lol....
I wouldn't advise wearing a UofM jersey in Ohio. In MI we will say shit but in OH they might break your shit.

I accidentally wore a MSU jersey into UofM campus and only got one MSU SUCKS! That's what made me realize I was wearing blue in the bloods territory.

You keep bringing up these nasty fans, which the bills mafia is famously not, right? City of good neighbors is Buffalo, here it is the enchanted valley to stay out of the wind, the only problem weather wise these days... You are near Detroit is that what I gathered?

I wouldn't advise wearing a UofM jersey in Ohio. In MI we will say shit but in OH they might break your shit.

I accidentally wore a MSU jersey into UofM campus and only got one MSU SUCKS! That's what made me realize I was wearing blue in the bloods territory.
I used to go to Columbus in the 70s when I was in business and they could not stop talking about Ohio State football. They drove me crazy. I'm totally for the University of Michigan, we had friends who were in the economics game up there. Helped Poland etc...hopefully

I went to Hobart college who had the only Division Three guy who was an all pro in the NFL. Ali marpet just retired. I loved it he would always say he went to THE Hobart College lol...

All these fans may try and look scary but in reality there is little physical violence. Bills fans do not try and look scary as far as I know , it's very low key but they do have their beers some of them a few. Man I used to scream at Hobart Cornell lacrosse games in the early 70s it was pretty funny. They did have a huge fight Syracuse versus Hobart the players were up in the stands hitting people with their sticks lol. Not I. I draw the line at physical violence....

You keep bringing up these nasty fans, which the bills mafia is famously not, right? City of good neighbors is Buffalo, here it is the enchanted valley to stay out of the wind, the only problem weather wise these days... You are near Detroit is that what I gathered?
It seems like people from Buffalo are considered normal until it comes to football then they get a little crazy. Yes I'm from Detroit.

I went to Hobart college who had the only Division Three guy who was an all pro in the NFL. Ali marpet just retired. I loved it he would always say he went to THE Hobart College lol...
Charlie Batch was the Lions QB. He went to my alma mater. Eastern Michigan University.

Cousins for Minnesota played for state.

I think the QB for either Dallas or Giants was QB at Central Michigan University. Cooper Rush. Giants QB. Went to little old Central Michigan University.

All these fans may try and look scary but in reality there is little physical violence. Bills fans do not try and look scary as far as I know , it's very low key but they do have their beers some of them a few. Man I used to scream at Hobart Cornell lacrosse games in the early 70s it was pretty funny. They did have a huge fight Syracuse versus Hobart the players were up in the stands hitting people with their sticks lol. Not I. I draw the line at physical violence....
My cousin played basketball for Syracuse. During the Rony Seikaly days.

Charlie Batch was the Lions QB. He went to my alma mater. Eastern Michigan University.

Cousins for Minnesota played for state.

I think the QB for either Dallas or Giants was QB at Central Michigan University. Cooper Rush. Giants QB. Went to little old Central Michigan University.
Indoctrinated . Explains a lot.

Forum List

Back