Any Bills Fans?

That game last night was ridiculous.

You Buffalo fans look to have one Helluva team this year. Josh Allen is no joke...

I was a Bills fan in the 1990s. I usually pick my pro teams by who has former Crimson Tide players. And Cornelius Bennett was playing for the Bills. I'd met him several times in Tuscaloosa. Nice guy and a devastating linebacker.

First Super Bowl I bet a little. The Bills looked good.
Second Super Bowl, I bet a little. Who could lose 2 in a row?
Third Super Bowl, I bet more. No one could lose 3 Super Bowls in a row.
Fourth Super Bowl, I bet a lot. There is no way a team this talented can lose 4 Super Bowls in a row.

Not so much a Buffalo fan after that.

Including "short" Flutie? :itsok: :eek::rolleyes::dunno::p
I didn't remember he played for them.

Following his CFL success, Flutie returned to the NFL in 1998 with the Buffalo Bills, earning Pro Bowl and NFL Comeback Player of the Yearhonors for leading Buffalo to the playoffs. He again helped the Bills obtain a playoff berth the following season, but was controversially benched in their subsequent Wild Card defeat; Flutie would be the last quarterback to bring the Bills to the postseason over the next 17 years.

Flutie played his first four NFL seasons with the Chicago Bears and New England Patriots.

I didn't remember he played for them.

Following his CFL success, Flutie returned to the NFL in 1998 with the Buffalo Bills, earning Pro Bowl and NFL Comeback Player of the Yearhonors for leading Buffalo to the playoffs. He again helped the Bills obtain a playoff berth the following season, but was controversially benched in their subsequent Wild Card defeat; Flutie would be the last quarterback to bring the Bills to the postseason over the next 17 years.

Flutie played his first four NFL seasons with the Chicago Bears and New England Patriots.

He played four consecutive season with the Chargers. That's more than with any other NFL team, and matched only by his time spent with Calgary in the CFL...

He played four consecutive season with the Chargers. That's more than with any other NFL team, and matched only by his time spent with Calgary in the CFL...
Here is who I remember

Marino Dolphins
Elway Broncos
Kelly Bills
Kosar Browns
Montana/Young SF
Kurt Warner Rams
Troy Cowbows
Brett Favre Green Bay
Eli Manning Giants
Big Ben Pittsburgh
Wilson Seattle

The rest is a blur. I remember Flute but not where he played.

Hell, I don't even remember who the Lion's QB was back then. Fuck him he sucked. I want to say Mitchell? Rodney Peete, Scott Mitchell, Charlie Batch and Joey Harrington. OMG. The one I liked was Charlie Batch because he played for my alma mater Eastern Michigan University. But I can't remember any of them because they are unmemorable.

Who am I missing? I'm thinking hard about past QB's from 80's to 2000's who stands out. Michael Vick Eagles?

Even Payton. Where did he play? Colts? When I think of the Colts I think of Andrew Luck more than I do Payton.

He's right. Can you name the last Bills QB? I can barely remember Josh Allen. He hasn't won shit yet. And Buffalo fans are known to be total cock suckers. So the more you know, the less you are a Bills fan unless you are living in NY.

I am sort of rooting for him/them this year because I want to see the team that deserves it to win it all. But only if they've never won before. Like I rooted for Stafford last year but this year no. I can't root for Brady or Rodgers because they have already won. So I root for Josh Allen. But once he has a ring I root against him.

Was the last Bills QB you can name Kelly? Every Bills QB between Kelly and Allen sucked!

I'm just mad about the SOL
I have no ideafans are known to be total cock suckers. So the more you know, the less you are a Bills fan unless you are living in NY.

I am sort of rooting for him/them this year because I want to see the team that deserves it to win it all. But only if they've never won before. Like I rooted for Stafford last year but this year no. I can't root for Brady or Rodgers because they have already won. So I root for Josh Allen. But once he has a ring I root against

Was the last Bills QB you can name Kelly? Every Bills QB between Kelly and Allen suck

I'm just mad about the

I have no idea what you mean by **** ******* in relation to bills fans. Flutie was great but the bills screwed him... Of course I am incredibly biased and I am a unreconstructed AFL fan and think the no fun league still sucks and they should bring back the AFL lol. And I believe that the bills are the real America's team, red white and blue and lunch bucket Rust Belt making a comeback, and I don't like the dolphins either lol newcomers to the AFL lol, while the Cowboys are corporate America oh just horrible. Although I liked them in 1960 when Eddie lebaron was the smallest QB ever lol. Did you know that Eddie lebaron hit the longest golf shot ever supposedly on an icy lake?

I was a Bills fan in the 1990s. I usually pick my pro teams by who has former Crimson Tide players. And Cornelius Bennett was playing for the Bills. I'd met him several times in Tuscaloosa. Nice guy and a devastating linebacker.

First Super Bowl I bet a little. The Bills looked good.
Second Super Bowl, I bet a little. Who could lose 2 in a row?
Third Super Bowl, I bet more. No one could lose 3 Super Bowls in a row.
Fourth Super Bowl, I bet a lot. There is no way a team this talented can lose 4 Super Bowls in a row.

Not so much a Buffalo fan after that.
no surprise,further proof what an dumbass you are.the first and second one i can see putting money on them,but after those two losses and how great the cowboys were those other two years,nobody on the planet believed they had a prayer against the cowboys those years,they could see they were a dynasty in the making.:auiqs.jpg:

Amazing the lack of composure that guy has. He should realize that impressionable kids saw his reaction.
He is a disgrace to the sport of football.Total classless act.He has certain quarterbacks he wont shake the hand of if they lose.He was so butthurt over being embarrassed losing the superbowl to a career backup he did not even shake his hand. Belicheat was his teacher,thats who he learned from,the most classless coach in NFL history having to cheat to achieve greatness.

He is a disgrace to the sport of football.Total classless act.He has certain quarterbacks he wont shake the hand of if they lose.He was so butthurt over being embarrassed losing the superbowl to a career backup he did not even shake his hand. Belicheat was his teacher,thats who he learned from,the most classless coach in NFL history having to cheat to achieve greatness.
How'd that Bills/Rams game turn out for you? :heehee:

no surprise,further proof what an dumbass you are.the first and second one i can see putting money on them,but after those two losses and how great the cowboys were those other two years,nobody on the planet believed they had a prayer against the cowboys those years,they could see they were a dynasty in the making.:auiqs.jpg:

The bills also did not like the Cowboys or the giants or the Redskins the most arrogant no fun league republican arrogant wastes of time lol. They wanted to play the 49ers. The games between the bills and the 49ers were fantastic during the regular season, but they always had to play the god damn NFL East, LOL

also didn't like playing the hated boring Belichek argghhh giants during a war for God's sake...

but they always had to play the god damn NFL East, LOL

i should tell you i was the only bills or AFL fan at my god damn all boys boarding school in the middle of nowhere, NYC's richest... ... I won 45 dollars $1.00 bets no odds no points bills against The Jets (only game Bills won, 23 point underdogs lol) and Super Bowl 3 and got a standing ovation. Hated that place lol...

Go Bills!

Last edited:
who haven't won since lol....

That’s the mindset of the Demonrats for you,they hate America and freedoms.
What freedoms, for example? You really are brainwashed and baffled by BS... The freedom to tell women what they can do with their bodies, the freedom to tell people they can have marijuana? What the hell are you talking about? No doubt it's not Democrats doing it if it's true which I doubt also

Here is who I remember

Marino Dolphins
Elway Broncos
Kelly Bills
Kosar Browns
Montana/Young SF
Kurt Warner Rams
Troy Cowbows
Brett Favre Green Bay
Eli Manning Giants
Big Ben Pittsburgh
Wilson Seattle

The rest is a blur. I remember Flute but not where he played.

Hell, I don't even remember who the Lion's QB was back then. Fuck him he sucked. I want to say Mitchell? Rodney Peete, Scott Mitchell, Charlie Batch and Joey Harrington. OMG. The one I liked was Charlie Batch because he played for my alma mater Eastern Michigan University. But I can't remember any of them because they are unmemorable.

Who am I missing? I'm thinking hard about past QB's from 80's to 2000's who stands out. Michael Vick Eagles?

Even Payton. Where did he play? Colts? When I think of the Colts I think of Andrew Luck more than I do Payton.
Many people say flutie saved the bills franchise that year 1998 I think. It was flutie mania and flutie flakes and then the last game of the season that didn't matter....understudy rob Johnson looked great and he was a high draft choice or something so Ralph Wilson made wade Phillips play him at Tennessee playoff and they had the Music City miracle. Flutie should've been playing anyway. Heart of a champion and you never knew how far he could get damn it lol. Wade deserved better too...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back