Any Bills Fans?

The fish are a good team. Good game. Buffalo couldn’t give Josh Allen a clean pocket in the second half. Bills had a lot injuries on both sides of the ball. Allen still made some wow plays and we were in it late. Oh well

@katsteve2012dude was pissed lol. Yeah Josh Allen had a good game, but he missed McKenzie for an easy touchdown. That was one he’d like to have back. It’s still early in season, and the Cheifs lost as well.

@katsteve2012dude was pissed lol. Yeah Josh Allen had a good game, but he missed McKenzie for an easy touchdown. That was one he’d like to have back. It’s still early in season, and the Cheifs lost as well.
He sure was pissed, Rocko....Lol
However, I think that the difference today was how the Dolphins kept the pressure on Josh.

You're absolutely correct, the season in still young, and my Chiefs struggled all day against the Colts. Today, they just got outplayed, and truthfully, they made more than enough mistakes to allow the Colts to win. So far, an interesting start to the season.

I think that the Dolphins need to be reconsidered by the NFL pundits as a team to watch out for.

In the meantime, the Packers are making life miserable for the Buccaneers today.

That's going to blow my fantasy football picks......Lol!

Last edited:
katsteve2012 I totally agree that Josh Allen just didn’t have a clean pocket to throw from the entire second half. He was making plays, but just not as consistently as usual. I knew we going to lose when he missed that easy TD throw to McKenzie

Yeah that chiefs loss must have been rough. Honestly, who in the world had the colts this week? Lol

Definitely agree about the Fish. I think McDaniel is a good coach, maybe even better than Flores, who I thought was a stud.

katsteve2012 I totally agree that Josh Allen just didn’t have a clean pocket to throw from the entire second half. He was making plays, but just not as consistently as usual. I knew we going to lose when he missed that easy TD throw to McKenzie

Yeah that chiefs loss must have been rough. Honestly, who in the world had the colts this week? Lol

Definitely agree about the Fish. I think McDaniel is a good coach, maybe even better than Flores, who I thought was a stud.
Flores was a great coach, "quietly efficient' is how I would have described him.

McDaniel has definately energized the Dolphins. He's an excellent coach, IMO.

He sure was pissed, Rocko....Lol
However, I think that the difference today was how the Dolphins kept the pressure on Josh.

You're absolutely correct, the season in still young, and my Chiefs struggled all day against the Colts. Today, they just got outplayed, and truthfully, they made more than enough mistakes to allow the Colts to win. So far, an interesting start to the season.

I think that the Dolphins need to be reconsidered by the NFL pundits as a team to watch out for.

In the meantime, the Packers are making life miserable for the Buccaneers today.

That's going to blow my fantasy football picks......Lol!

GB should be "killing" TB, but have turned the ball over when close to scoring! Rodgers' QB over 100.0! :rolleyes:

I still believe that Josh Allen is the gold standard among current AFC quarterbacks, and the Bills are a great team, but this meltdown over their unexpected loss to Miami today by their offensive coordinator, produced one of the greatest NFL bloopers of all time.

katsteve2012 That’s a strectch calling it an unexpectant loss.i totally expected it today,Miami is one of the better teams in the league now,finally not a laughingstock for the the first time sense the Marino era.if you ever been down to florida you would understand how the heat takes it toll on a visiting cold weather team like the bills who are not used to it.how it’s an advantage fir the fins.even in the years the cheatriots won superbowls,they would go down to Miami late in the year and stink it up and also lose to them and those were the years when the dolphins were terrible.now thst the dolphins are good,you were not being at all realistic to think this was an unexpectant loss the fact the bills have four of their starters on defense out with injury’s.

They are going through a tough part of their schedule now having to face the ravens and chiefs on the road which I also don’t expect them to win same as today.thsts just asking too much,it’s tough enough to beat the ravens,chiefs and dolphins at home when you are at full strength let alone when you have four of your defensive starters out. :abgg2q.jpg:

Lucky for the bills their schedule gets softer after they face the Chiefs and ravens.

katsteve2012 That’s a strectch calling it an unexpectant loss.i totally expected it today,Miami is one of the better teams in the league now,finally not a laughingstock for the the first time sense the Marino era.if you ever been down to florida you would understand how the heat takes it toll on a visiting cold weather team like the bills who are not used to it.how it’s an advantage fir the fins.even in the years the cheatriots won superbowls,they would go down to Miami late in the year and stink it up and also lose to them and those were the years when the dolphins were terrible.now thst the dolphins are good,you were not being at all realistic to think this was an unexpectant loss the fact the bills have four of their starters on defense out with injury’s.

They are going through a tough part of their schedule now having to face the ravens and chiefs on the road which I also don’t expect them to win same as today.thsts just asking too much,it’s tough enough to beat the ravens,chiefs and dolphins at home when you are at full strength let alone when you have four of your defensive starters out. :abgg2q.jpg:

Lucky for the bills their schedule gets softer after they face the Chiefs and ravens.
I don’t think the Bills lose to the Ravens. And Buffalo lost today, but they mismanaged the clock before the half, missed an easy field goal, Josh Allen missed an easy throw to McKenzie in the end zone. The Bills should have won.

I don’t think the Bills lose to the Ravens. And Buffalo lost today, but they mismanaged the clock before the half, missed an easy field goal, Josh Allen missed an easy throw to McKenzie in the end zone. The Bills should have won.
Well we shall see who is right when that game comes in a week or two.with all their injury’s I don’t see them winning that one.yeah they should have won but there is something about that florida heat that bothers cold weather teams to make mental mistakes like thst.i know you don’t forget how the cheatriots even the years they were great and won superbowls those same years,they would always go down and melt in that florida heat and lose most the time.their record against the fins in Miami is very poor.

Had this game been in ny those mistakes would not have happened.that florida heat causes mental mistakes,it’s tough on cold weather teams not used to it like the bills and cheatriots.had the bills been at full strength they would have overcome those mistakes.

Well we shall see who is right when that game comes in a week or two.with all their injury’s I don’t see them winning that one.yeah they should have won but there is something about that florida heat that bothers cold weather teams to make mental mistakes like thst.i know you don’t forget how the cheatriots even the years they were great and won superbowls those same years,they would always go down and melt in that florida heat and lose most the time.their record against the fins in Miami is very poor.

Had this game been in ny those mistakes would not have happened.that florida heat causes mental mistakes,it’s tough on cold weather teams not used to it like the bills and cheatriots.had the bills been at full strength they would have overcome those mistakes.
The weather was definitely a factor. Buffalo had 5 or 6 guys cramping up.

Agreed. I had not paid much attention to the Dolphins until today's win. But they definitely proved that they are a higher quality team than years past. The Bills certainly had their challenges with injuries, so it should get very interesting when they get healthy.

Agreed. I had not paid much attention to the Dolphins until today's win. But they definitely proved that they are a higher quality team than years past. The Bills certainly had their challenges with injuries, so it should get very interesting when they get healthy.
The good thing fir the Bills in having these injury’s is they are happening early in the year where they will have time to heal for later on in the season.if they can escape going 1 and 3 in that four game stretch,the other game in that four game stretch is the Steelers so thete is no way they will lose that game,they will be in good shape with time to heal and be ready down the stretch.

You obviously are not aware how the dolphins stayed toe to to toe with Baltimore up in Baltimore in a high scoring shootout losing by just two points I believe in a very high scoring game.the ravens are one of the better teams in the league so the dolphins are a team to be reckoned with.we may get that bills/dolphins rivalry back that was present fir so many years during the marv leavy,Don Shula,Dan Marino,Jim Kelly era.wouldn’t that be something.

Forum List

Back