Any Bills Fans?

Charlie Batch was the Lions QB. He went to my alma mater. Eastern Michigan University.

Cousins for Minnesota played for state.

I think the QB for either Dallas or Giants was QB at Central Michigan University. Cooper Rush. Giants QB. Went to little old Central Michigan University.
UB I went some post grad. Father MD from there. Just beat EMU ooops...MAC has good QBs...

UB I went some post grad. Father MD from there. Just beat EMU ooops...MAC has good QBs...
I find it amazing that a guy from EMU or CMU could by his senior year be the kind of QB a NFL team is looking for. Ends up being better than all the blue chip QB's that went to all the best football schools in the nation. Maybe he grew a few inches his sophomore year.

It doesn't matter that they face lesser competition. And do they? Not always. EMU every once in awhile has to play UofM or Bama. Michigan's first 3 games have been to sucky teams. So the scouts get to see how the QB on a shitty team handles himself against a great defense. He may not win but that's not his fault.

I find it amazing that a guy from EMU or CMU could by his senior year be the kind of QB a NFL team is looking for. Ends up being better than all the blue chip QB's that went to all the best football schools in the nation. Maybe he grew a few inches his sophomore year.

It doesn't matter that they face lesser competition. And do they? Not always. EMU every once in awhile has to play UofM or Bama. Michigan's first 3 games have been to sucky teams. So the scouts get to see how the QB on a shitty team handles himself against a great defense. He may not win but that's not his fault.
MAC is fine and keeps getting better. They play some good teams that's for sure. I am sorry the UB coach went to Kansas or Kansas State...Kalil Mack is OK

The Pittsburgh steeler quarterback who just retired went to Akron(?) so it's been going on a while

Go Rust Belt!

I can't believe one man could turn me into a Cowboy's fan. I certainly can't root for the Lion's anymore. Not until next year that is. The more losses, the better our draft picks will be. So I hope they continue to suck. Couldn't even beat another 1-3 team yesterday. Pathetic.

1665405657425.png

As soon as Dak comes back, I go back to rooting against Dallas. But for now, Go Cowboys! LOL.

Forum List

Back