Any Bills Fans?

The good thing fir the Bills in having these injury’s is they are happening early in the year where they will have time to heal for later on in the season.if they can escape going 1 and 3 in that four game stretch,the other game in that four game stretch is the Steelers so thete is no way they will lose that game,they will be in good shape with time to heal and be ready down the stretch.

You obviously are not aware how the dolphins stayed toe to to toe with Baltimore up in Baltimore in a high scoring shootout losing by just two points I believe in a very high scoring game.the ravens are one of the better teams in the league so the dolphins are a team to be reckoned with.we may get that bills/dolphins rivalry back that was present fir so many years during the marv leavy,Don Shula,Dan Marino,Jim Kelly era.wouldn’t that be something.
I saw the highlights of the Dolphins comeback win against the Ravens. Truthfully, I thought it was a fluke, because I had not really paid attention to them. But they certainly are proving to be a team to watch out for, especially today. Even though the Bills had injuries, I thought that Josh Allen's presence would be enough to offset the defensive issues, considering onsidering how they scored over 70 points in their first two games.

I saw the highlights of the Dolphins comeback win against the Ravens. Truthfully, I thought it was a fluke, because I had not really paid attention to them. But they certainly are proving to be a team to watch out for, especially today. Even though the Bills had injuries, I thought that Josh Allen's presence would be enough to offset the defensive issues, considering onsidering how they scored over 70 points in their first two games.
Too damn hot in the sun.... It was like the bills couldn't finish a drive because they became too hot and exhausted lol....Diggs was basically out the 4th qtr...

Too damn hot in the sun.... It was like the bills couldn't finish a drive because they became too hot and exhausted lol....Diggs was basically out the 4th qtr...
True.The announcers said it was close to 97 degrees on the field, and being that the humidity was likely over 80%, it must have felt a lot warmer. Those are difficult conditions to prepare for on a team that is accustomed to cooler weather.

I'm not a Bills fan, but holy crap, I don't know who beats them.

Screenshot_20220926_053343.jpg

tenor.gif

Havent watched a single game of football since they started kneeling a few years ago. Sorry NFL, but the damage you did with your kneeling shit wasnt temporary. Im not going to start watching again now that you stopped kneeling after the ratings fell. You should have known how offensive and wrong it was in the first place. Its too late to get me back now.
I was thinking about people like you yesterday. Snowflakes. LOL. Get over it. And I'm glad you are too conservative to enjoy the game. I love it that you can't/won't/don't watch. I'm glad you are angry. I'm glad politics have ruined something for you. I hope you get an ulcer. LOL.

There you go trolling again as always.glad I put you on ignore.just thought I would peek sense it was a subject I’m interested in and I figured you might have grown up from a year ago,I should have known better,I see I was obviously wrong.have fun talking to yourself trollboy.
He's right. Can you name the last Bills QB? I can barely remember Josh Allen. He hasn't won shit yet. And Buffalo fans are known to be total cock suckers. So the more you know, the less you are a Bills fan unless you are living in NY.

I am sort of rooting for him/them this year because I want to see the team that deserves it to win it all. But only if they've never won before. Like I rooted for Stafford last year but this year no. I can't root for Brady or Rodgers because they have already won. So I root for Josh Allen. But once he has a ring I root against him.

Was the last Bills QB you can name Kelly? Every Bills QB between Kelly and Allen sucked!

I'm just mad about the SOL

He's right. Can you name the last Bills QB? I can barely remember Josh Allen. He hasn't won shit yet. And Buffalo fans are known to be total cock suckers. So the more you know, the less you are a Bills fan unless you are living in NY.

I am sort of rooting for him/them this year because I want to see the team that deserves it to win it all. But only if they've never won before. Like I rooted for Stafford last year but this year no. I can't root for Brady or Rodgers because they have already won. So I root for Josh Allen. But once he has a ring I root against him.

Was the last Bills QB you can name Kelly? Every Bills QB between Kelly and Allen sucked!

I'm just mad about the SOL

Including "short" Flutie? :itsok: :eek::rolleyes::dunno::p

Yes...have been my whole life. Couldn't watch the game yesterday because it wasn't playing on the West Coast but poor time management at the very end. They should have squished the fish.
The Dolphins are going to be a force in the AFC East.

Yes...have been my whole life. Couldn't watch the game yesterday because it wasn't playing on the West Coast but poor time management at the very end. They should have squished the fish.

The Dolphins got lucky the clock ran out like it did. They were actually the ones with poor time management. On their last series, facing 3rd & 11 from their own 1 and with the Bills out of timeouts, threw an incomplete screen that would have only netted a few yards had it been caught. That stopped the clock and gave the Bills an extra ~40 seconds. They should have run the ball on third down and given the Bills the ball back with under a minute.

Forum List

Back