Any Bills Fans?

I can't believe one man could turn me into a Cowboy's fan. I certainly can't root for the Lion's anymore. Not until next year that is. The more losses, the better our draft picks will be. So I hope they continue to suck. Couldn't even beat another 1-3 team yesterday. Pathetic.

View attachment 707999

As soon as Dak comes back, I go back to rooting against Dallas. But for now, Go Cowboys! LOL.
Never! lol They are the republican corporate America's self-proclaimed America's team- always run by swine lol- see North Dallas 40 book. I am an AFL fan totally unreconstructed. I won 50 1$ bets in my New York City all boys boarding school ArgHHH no odds no points jets against the Colts and also the jets lost to the bills that year the only game the bills won lol 23 point underdogs. I was the only AFL or bills fan at that god damn school, Got a standing ovation. It's like the Yankees I like a few of their players but my goodness they were overwhelming over dogs. I am also Roger Maris to the end at this point. Bring back the AFL, the NFL sucks. Lol lol

I can't believe one man could turn me into a Cowboy's fan. I certainly can't root for the Lion's anymore. Not until next year that is. The more losses, the better our draft picks will be. So I hope they continue to suck. Couldn't even beat another 1-3 team yesterday. Pathetic.

View attachment 707999

As soon as Dak comes back, I go back to rooting against Dallas. But for now, Go Cowboys! LOL.
They always say dak is so wonderful I don't see it ever. Cooper's OK but still... The bills wanted the 49ers, not the boring arrogant stupid NFL East baloney every time....lol

Hitler is the hero of demonrats sealybozo,francoHFW,and Bodecca.thank god for the ignore list so i dont have to see their babble in reply.
Brainwashed ignoramus coward... Whatever you do don't change the channel or listen to popular culture for God's sakes- you only have your tiny little idiotic cult, which is getting smaller all the time thank God. Murdoch should be taken out and shot for giving us this crap.

They always say dak is so wonderful I don't see it ever. Cooper's OK but still... The bills wanted the 49ers, not the boring arrogant stupid NFL East baloney every time....lol
If you don't win it all with that team, you suck. Dak has a championship caliber team. The Cowboys really are close to being great every year. So it's great to see it never work out. Not since they won 3 with Troy, Emmit and Irving. Tony Romo wasn't good enough and I don't believe Dak is either. But his team might be so good that he is good enough. Sort of like Stafford last year. He was a pretty good qb on a really good team.

Anyways, imagine if you son got drafted to the Cowboys. Or your nephew. You telling me you wouldn't suddenly become a fan? Well this new QB played for a Michigan school. So I sort of have to root for him. It's like Kurk Cousins or Tom Brady. They played for Michigan or Michigan state so I have to root for them.

But that's okay. I will also root hard against the Cowboys the minute they bench him and put Dak back in.

Cowboys play the undefeated Eagles next? They will lose. But what if they win?
Then they got the Lion's next. I can't believe the Lion's are going to be 1 and 6 soon. LOL
Bears, Cowboys win
Packers, Cowboys lose
Vikings beat Cowboys
Giants beat the Cowboys

I'm looking at the rest of their schedule. Cowboys gonna make the playoffs.

If you don't win it all with that team, you suck. Dak has a championship caliber team. The Cowboys really are close to being great every year. So it's great to see it never work out. Not since they won 3 with Troy, Emmit and Irving. Tony Romo wasn't good enough and I don't believe Dak is either. But his team might be so good that he is good enough. Sort of like Stafford last year. He was a pretty good qb on a really good team.

Anyways, imagine if you son got drafted to the Cowboys. Or your nephew. You telling me you wouldn't suddenly become a fan? Well this new QB played for a Michigan school. So I sort of have to root for him. It's like Kurk Cousins or Tom Brady. They played for Michigan or Michigan state so I have to root for them.

But that's okay. I will also root hard against the Cowboys the minute they bench him and put Dak back in.

Then they got the Lion's next. I can't believe the Lion's are going to be 1 and 6 soon. LOL
Bears, Cowboys win
Packers, Cowboys lose
Vikings beat Cowboys
Giants beat the Cowboys

The great thing is that all the teams in the NFL suck- bring back the AFL lol... Support the red white and blue real America's team the Buffalo Bills. Joe Biden understands! Lol

Oh right Cooper is from Eastern Michigan or something -cool. You are excused lol, But I hate the New York Yankees and the Dallas Cowboys and the giants etcetera etcetera....Corporate swine and some are the worst fans in the world.... Thank God the Red Sox and the Cubs won- I lasted that long now for the bills damn it

Look how fast things change. They are in 3rd place in their division. Behind the Dolphins and tied with the Jets. Crazy game huh?
They are always close and play tough but its like there cursed. Their fans need a SuperBowl win. The Vikings game was Superbowl caliber.

They are always close and play tough but its like there cursed. Their fans need a SuperBowl win. The Vikings game was Superbowl caliber.

They're raving about it being the best game; 4th Qtr. & OT! Worthy, but memories' are short! Last season's Playoffs had loads of unbelievable games! Mahomes only needed :13 left in a game to take it to OT & win! :dunno:

4th and 18 you don't go for the interception, you bat it out of bounds Oh dear. The bills have three all pro defensive backs out blah blah blah and we shall see... we need to play the 49ers in the super bowl and not the god damn arrogant boring big money NFL east again OMG. But we can take Philadelphia but God...lol. I got the Red Sox and the Cubs through but.....

Last edited:
They're raving about it being the best game; 4th Qtr. & OT! Worthy, but memories' are short! Last season's Playoffs had loads of unbelievable games! Mahomes only needed :13 left in a game to take it to OT & win! :dunno:
The bills are in most of the great games lately but they usually lose unfortunately. The ways they come up with...lol

4th and 18 you don't go for the interception, you batted out of bounds Oh dear. The bills have three all pro defensive backs out blah blah blah and we shall see... play tough but its like there cursed. Their fans need a SuperBowl win. The Vikings game was Superbowl caliber.

They are always close and play tough but its like there cursed. Their fans need a SuperBowl win. The Vikings game was Superbowl calibe

4th and 18 you don't go for the interception, you batted out of bounds Oh dear. The bills have three all pro defensive backs out blah blah blah and we shall see... we need to play the 49ers in the super bowl and not the god damn arrogant boring big money NFL East again OMG. But we can take Philadelphia but God...lol. I got the Red Sox and the Cubs through but.....

Football players have to be the dumbest athletes seeing as they do incomprehensibly stupid acts in a game every Sunday! I'll never understand trying to catch a ball thrown deep on 4th down! You lose all that yardage if intercepted and give the opponent a chance to catch it too! The Buff. player was trying to catch the ball giving Minn. receiver a chance to steal it from him! Should have just knocked it down! This is nothing compared to the brain freeze of catching a ball in the End Zone, then trying to run it out only to be tackled inside their own 5 yard line and the player injured! Happens every year! At least they've finally learned the rule about catching missed FG's! They can be run out and to a TD like Devon Hester of Chgo Bears years ago used to do! :rolleyes::oops:;)

Bears, Cowboys win
Packers, Cowboys lose
Vikings beat Cowboys
Giants beat the Cowboys

and lose lol...

Forum List

Back