Biden lied in his speech in Georgia. He said it is illegal for people to bring food and drink to their neighbors in line. That is an outright lie.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
One who is affiliated with a campaign cannot do this within 100 feet of the polling place.

ANYONE WHO IS NOT CAMPAIGNING FOR A CANDIDATE CAN GO TO THE STORE AND BUY WATER AND HAND IT TO PEOPLE IN LINE.

Lefties, FACT CHECK ME.

Joe knows he is lying.

"When the Bible teaches us to feed the hungry and give water to the thirsty, the new Georgia law actually makes it illegal—think of this—I mean, it's 2020, and now '22, going into that election—it makes it illegal to bring your neighbors, your fellow voters food or water while they wait in line to vote. What in the hell—heck are we talking about? (Laughter and applause.)

I mean, think about it. (Applause.) That's not America. That's what it looks like when they suppress the right to vote."

100% total and utter lie.

One who is affiliated with a campaign cannot do this within 100 feet of the polling place.

ANYONE WHO IS NOT CAMPAIGNING FOR A CANDIDATE CAN GO TO THE STORE AND BUY WATER AND HAND IT TO PEOPLE IN LINE.

Lefties, FACT CHECK ME.

Joe knows he is lying.

"When the Bible teaches us to feed the hungry and give water to the thirsty, the new Georgia law actually makes it illegal—think of this—I mean, it's 2020, and now '22, going into that election—it makes it illegal to bring your neighbors, your fellow voters food or water while they wait in line to vote. What in the hell—heck are we talking about? (Laughter and applause.)

I mean, think about it. (Applause.) That's not America. That's what it looks like when they suppress the right to vote."

How is it in GA that people could be waiting to vote so long that it require them to need food and/or drink?

Does that situation happen in white polling places?

Also, why can't people in line get their own food and water in the first place.

This is so people cannot walk up to someone IN LINE about to vote and hand them a water bottle and a sandwich with a TRUMP stickers and tell them to vote for Trump.

FAkE NEWS!!!!!!

A new voting law in Georgia makes it illegal to give water and food to people waiting in line to vote.

THE QUESTION:​

Is it illegal to hand out water to Georgia voters waiting in line?

THE ANSWER:​

Yes. Under the new legislation, it is illegal for anyone except poll workers to provide food or water to voters in line for polls. According to Eric Segall, Ashe family chair professor of law at Georgia State University College of Law, this means not even friends and family can bring snacks to voters in line.

WHAT WE FOUND:​

The law reads: “No person shall solicit votes in any manner or by any means or method...or participate in the giving of any money or gifts, including, but not limited to, food and drink, to an elector.”
The only other state that prohibits the delivery of food and drink during an election in some form is Montana, but specifically if it’s coming from a candidate, political party personnel or volunteers, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures. No other state has such legislation so far.

Last edited:

Lefties, FACT CHECK ME.

Joe knows he is lying.

Honestly, Biden doesn't know where he is or what he's saying from one moment to the next

I like how Joe refers to the BIBLE in his speech, but he breaks the 9th commandment repeatedly in his speech. :eusa_clap:

It is a lie. It is not illegal for people to give food and water to their neighbors in line.

A new voting law in Georgia makes it illegal to give water and food to people waiting in line to vote.

Yes. Under the new legislation, it is illegal for anyone except poll workers to provide food or water to voters in line for polls. According to Eric Segall, Ashe family chair professor of law at Georgia State University College of Law, this means not even friends and family can bring snacks to voters in line.

The law reads: “No person shall solicit votes in any manner or by any means or method...or participate in the giving of any money or gifts, including, but not limited to, food and drink, to an elector.”
The only other state that prohibits the delivery of food and drink during an election in some form is Montana, but specifically if it’s coming from a candidate, political party personnel or volunteers, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures. No other state has such legislation so far.
So its not illegal to bring your own food and water, or have a poll worker give it right Dimmer???

Lefties, FACT CHECK ME.

Joe knows he is lying.

If Brandon's Lips are moving Brandon's Lips are Lying. Same as every other DemNazi LibTard.

You do not understand the purpose of the law.
It is to prevent campaigning within 100 feet of a polling place.
Texas has a similar law.

Electioneering Prohibitions

Apr 01, 2021 · 100 ft. of an entrance to a building containing a polling place Campaign Materials/Signs/Banners/Literature . Wyoming. Wyo. Stat. § 22-26-113 and -114. 100 yards of any public entrance to the building in which a polling place is located Campaign Materials/Signs/Banners/Literature Influencing Voters/Soliciting Votes/Political Persuasion

EXPLORE FURTHER​

Forum List

Back