Biden Team Has an Idea to Ward off Questions About His Capacity, but it's Already Falling Short

Rent free.

Biden is busy passing covid relief bills and erasing the blob's legacy one uneventful day after another.
View attachment 465770

When there is an attempted insurrection, it was prudent to keep the blob supporters who tried to topple the government at bay.

It worked.

That is why you're pissed.
I'm not pissed, Obama gave us Trump first. Biden is going to give us Trump a second time.
View attachment 465775

He also took out your blob
306-232.

source.gif
Only by cheating, illegitimate pedo joe.
306-232
CERTIFIED
giphy.gif
View attachment 466105

You never got over having a black man as president. I hope they remove all the sharp objects from your reach if Harris ever is elected.

~~~~~~

I wonder why her handlers haven't told her that we have electricity in rural areas now and almost everyone has a mobile phone and a $50 foreign made 3-1 printer-copier.
Maybe Kamaltoe just found out that rural people have just mastered the ability to have running water in sinks and showers as well as have finally learned to make "fire".

If Kamala ever becomes President; I hope your friends remove all of the sharp objects from your vicinity....you're going to self-harm.

She will be assassinated by your own before that. She can't sleep her way any further.

That ho is not worth the price of a bullet....

Neither are you.

Obama being elected really caused you guys to short-circuit. Do you think you'll ever get over it?

Rent free.

Biden is busy passing covid relief bills and erasing the blob's legacy one uneventful day after another.
View attachment 465770

When there is an attempted insurrection, it was prudent to keep the blob supporters who tried to topple the government at bay.

It worked.

I'm not pissed, Obama gave us Trump first. Biden is going to give us Trump a second time.
View attachment 465775

306-232.

source.gif
306-232
CERTIFIED
giphy.gif
View attachment 466105

You never got over having a black man as president. I hope they remove all the sharp objects from your reach if Harris ever is elected.

~~~~~~

I wonder why her handlers haven't told her that we have electricity in rural areas now and almost everyone has a mobile phone and a $50 foreign made 3-1 printer-copier.
Maybe Kamaltoe just found out that rural people have just mastered the ability to have running water in sinks and showers as well as have finally learned to make "fire".

If Kamala ever becomes President; I hope your friends remove all of the sharp objects from your vicinity....you're going to self-harm.

She will be assassinated by your own before that. She can't sleep her way any further.

Neither are you.

Obama being elected really caused you guys to short-circuit. Do you think you'll ever get over it?

Lol, Obama was elected because of his color and got excused for 8 years of ruin for it. Biden is a dementia ridden fool that won't get away with it. Thank you! For bringing Trump back!

Rent free.

View attachment 465770

It worked.

View attachment 465775

306-232.

source.gif
306-232
CERTIFIED
giphy.gif
View attachment 466105

~~~~~~

Neither are you.

Lol, Trump erased Obama's legacy and he is going to do the same with Biden's.

Forum List

Back