Biden lied in his speech in Georgia. He said it is illegal for people to bring food and drink to their neighbors in line. That is an outright lie.

It is a lie. It is not illegal for people to give food and water to their neighbors in line.

Is that clear enough for you...

You are looking like an uninformed idiot here...

That's what I want to know. Republicans don't want minorities to vote.
Are minorities the only ones who require food and water while waiting in line to vote?
Are they incapable of bringing their own?
Are they so poor and emaciated that they can't make it through the line without collapsing or something?
That's a rather racist position to take.

Why did this bill come up to begin with?
Because liberal shitstains were trying to influence people's vote with free goodies, just like they're trying to do with college debt forgiveness.

Is that clear enough for you...

You are looking like an uninformed idiot here...
The law makes it a misdemeanor to give away food or water within 150 feet of the outer edge of a polling place building or within 25 feet of any voter in line. Violations of this law are punishable by up to a year in jail and a $1,000 fine. While people other than poll workers can give away food or water, they have to adhere to these boundaries to avoid breaking the law.

Let me repeat:

ANYONE NOT ACTIVELY CAMPAIGNING FOR A CANDIDATE MAY GIVE FOOD AND DRINKS TO ANYONE IN LINE TO VOTE.

BIDEN IS LYING.
Sorry...

"(a) No person shall solicit votes in any manner or by any means or method, nor shall any

person distribute or display any campaign material, nor shall any person give, offer to give,

or participate in the giving of any money or gifts, including, but not limited to, food and

drink,
to an elector, nor shall any person solicit signatures for any petition, nor shall any

person, other than election officials discharging their duties, establish or set up any tables

or booths on any day in which ballots are being cast

That is the law...

The law makes it a misdemeanor to give away food or water within 150 feet of the outer edge of a polling place building or within 25 feet of any voter in line. Violations of this law are punishable by up to a year in jail and a $1,000 fine. While people other than poll workers can give away food or water, they have to adhere to these boundaries to avoid breaking the law.
So Biden is right...

So Biden is right...
No, Veggie Joe is a lying sack of shit.

(1) Within 150 feet of the outer edge of any building within which a polling place is established;

(2) Within any polling place; or

(3) Within 25 feet of any voter standing in line to vote at any polling place."

Look retards.

The liar is NOT Biden.

It is illegal to provide water to anyone in line to vote in Georgia unless you are a poll worker.

That is a FACT

Ultimately, this is much ado about nothing. No one is going to drop dead while standing in line to vote because they couldn't get water.
download.png

What a well crafted argument.

Next time don't edit out important words from a statute and you won't look so incredibly dishonest.
Like you when you edited out these important words?

(1) Within 150 feet of the outer edge of any building within which a polling place is established;

(2) Within any polling place; or

(3) Within 25 feet of any voter standing in line to vote at any polling place."

How is it in GA that people could be waiting to vote so long that it require them to need food and/or drink?

Does that situation happen in white polling places?
Once in Tampa the local library was my voting place. (I believe it was the election of Bush the Younger vs All Gore.)

I had registered as absentee voter and had already sent my ballot in. Out of curiosity I decided to see how crowded the library was at 5 pm. The line of voters stretched around the block.

I was glad I had chosen to be a absentee voter that day. Recently the term was changed to mail-in-voter since you don’t have to be absent to qualify to vote as as mail-in-voter.

For those who live in Florida. …

One who is affiliated with a campaign cannot do this within 100 feet of the polling place.

ANYONE WHO IS NOT CAMPAIGNING FOR A CANDIDATE CAN GO TO THE STORE AND BUY WATER AND HAND IT TO PEOPLE IN LINE.

Lefties, FACT CHECK ME.

Joe knows he is lying.

"When the Bible teaches us to feed the hungry and give water to the thirsty, the new Georgia law actually makes it illegal—think of this—I mean, it's 2020, and now '22, going into that election—it makes it illegal to bring your neighbors, your fellow voters food or water while they wait in line to vote. What in the hell—heck are we talking about? (Laughter and applause.)

I mean, think about it. (Applause.) That's not America. That's what it looks like when they suppress the right to vote."

100% total and utter lie.

It is 100% true. You are the liar.

Forum List

Back