Biden lied in his speech in Georgia. He said it is illegal for people to bring food and drink to their neighbors in line. That is an outright lie.

Not more than a few feet away from the poll.
150 feet is a bit more than “a few”

Not to mention the restriction applies not just to the polling place but 25 feet from anyone standing in line for the polling place.

Let me repeat:

ANYONE NOT ACTIVELY CAMPAIGNING FOR A CANDIDATE MAY GIVE FOOD AND DRINKS TO ANYONE IN LINE TO VOTE.

BIDEN IS LYING.

Seriously, do you retards know how to read? Oh wait, what am I saying? You are retards. Never mind.
Magnus, people in cities have voted for what you agree with. Not for years but for many decades. The ghettos and the payments keep rising and expanding.

Not to mention the restriction applies not just to the polling place but 25 feet from anyone standing in line for the polling place.
How long does it take to walk 150 feet? Not long.

Nope. You are lying according to lying leftists and the President of the United States.

JOSEPH ROBINETTE BIDEN on 1/11/21 said:

"It makes it illegal to bring your neighbors, your fellow voters food or water while they wait in line to vote."

He gave no context or provided any substantiation.

Lefties.....where are you with your FACT CHECKING? You guys love that shit. FACT CHECK ME.

You mean 1/11/22. Don't sweat it, it takes a good 3-6 months to start remembering to change the year. Thank heavens we don't have to write checks that often anymore. More checks were wasted in the first quarter of the year every year because of the incorrect date being written lol.

You mean 1/11/22. Don't sweat it, it takes a good 3-6 months to start remembering to change the year. Thank heavens we don't have to write checks that often anymore. More checks were wasted in the first quarter of the year every year because of the incorrect date being written lol.

Yes....I meant 2 days ago...MY BAD.

You're standing in line 200 feet from the door to the poll. According to Quid Pro, I'm forbidden from giving you water. That's a lie. Stop regurgitating lies.
The restriction applies to ANYONE standing in line for the polling place, regardless of how far away from the door they are.

(3) Within 25 feet of any voter standing in line to vote at any polling place."

So you admit you lied when you said nobody could give anyone water and/or food.

Biden is accurate. You’re just a moron who can’t read the plain English of the law.
No, Biden is a proven liar.....just like you.

I posted the part of the law you edited out that proves you are both lying.

The restriction applies to ANYONE standing in line for the polling place, regardless of how far away from the door they are.

(3) Within 25 feet of any voter standing in line to vote at any polling place."

Thirsty guy walks 25', gets his water, walks back to the line.

Not allowing CAMPAIGN WORKERS to bribe voters with free shit is called DISENFRANCHISEMENT by the left wing cuck assholes.

Ultimately, this is much ado about nothing. No one is going to drop dead while standing in line to vote because they couldn't get water.

Magnus, people in cities have voted for what you agree with. Not for years but for many decades. The ghettos and the payments keep rising and expanding.
My sympathies for your plight. Try working harder and maybe you can get out of the ghetto. Good luck. :itsok:

I’m just reading the law which clearly indicates you are not allowed to hand them a bottle of water no matter what.

The plain text of the law forbids “any person”. If it were limited to people who were campaigning, it would say so. Which, by the way, campaigning within a certain distance of a polling is ALREADY illegal, like, everywhere. This law would be pointless if we were to interpret it as you are doing, which is further evidence you have it wrong.

You're a fucking idiot. You're stupid...

Also, why can't people in line get their own food and water in the first place.

This is so people cannot walk up to someone IN LINE about to vote and hand them a water bottle and a sandwich with a TRUMP stickers and tell them to vote for Trump.
Excellent point! If only I could be the scorekeeper here for just three seconds you deserve at least 500 points bonus just for that remark alone! Personal responsibility. Now there’s a concept!

Forum List

Back