Biden Team Has an Idea to Ward off Questions About His Capacity, but it's Already Falling Short

Rent free.

Biden is busy passing covid relief bills and erasing the blob's legacy one uneventful day after another.
View attachment 465770

When there is an attempted insurrection, it was prudent to keep the blob supporters who tried to topple the government at bay.

It worked.

That is why you're pissed.
I'm not pissed, Obama gave us Trump first. Biden is going to give us Trump a second time.
View attachment 465775

He also took out your blob
306-232.

source.gif

...by cheating in the tens of millions column

BDS.

Meanwhile, a majority of the country enjoys this addition by subtraction.

:hyper:
Just a few months ago, you kept saying how it was so awful and embarrassing to not do everything like normal.
Of course, no one expected consistency from your mentally ill ass.
I was? Quote me, please.

Just kidding. I don't expect honesty from someone like you.

BDS.

Just a few months ago, you kept saying how it was so awful and embarrassing to not do everything like normal.
I was? Quote me, please.

Yeah, you only been like that for over 4 years. Why would you remember? :lol:

BDS.

I was? Quote me, please.

You still haven't quoted me. Had I said that, it would easy for you to do so.

Instead, you just keep attacking like an ignorant child. No proof, just standard Trumpism.

Hey, whatever helps you feel more MAGA.

BDS.

I was? Quote me, please.

Instead, you just keep attacking like an ignorant child. No proof, just standard Trumpism.

"anyone that isnt mentally ill like me is a trumpist! wwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
Reality isnt a binary, you dumbfuck.

BDS.

I was? Quote me, please.

"anyone that isnt mentally ill like me is a trumpist! wwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
Another lie.

It pleases me to know that you have to make things up to attack.

:popcorn:

BDS.

I was? Quote me, please.

Another lie.

Dont say i never did anything for ya
Get Started (betterhelp.com)
Affordable, private online counseling. Anytime, anywhere.

BDS.

I was? Quote me, please.

Another lie.

Dont say i never did anything for ya
Get Started (betterhelp.com)
Affordable, private online counseling. Anytime, anywhere.
Good. Get it all out.

Rent free.

Biden is busy passing covid relief bills and erasing the blob's legacy one uneventful day after another.
View attachment 465770

When there is an attempted insurrection, it was prudent to keep the blob supporters who tried to topple the government at bay.

It worked.

I'm not pissed, Obama gave us Trump first. Biden is going to give us Trump a second time.
View attachment 465775

306-232.

source.gif
Only by cheating, illegitimate pedo joe.

Rent free.

View attachment 465770

It worked.

View attachment 465775

306-232.

source.gif
306-232
CERTIFIED
giphy.gif

Rent free.

View attachment 465770

It worked.

View attachment 465775

306-232.

source.gif
306-232
CERTIFIED
giphy.gif
154939714_251821529767938_7491061427323220854_n.jpg

Rent free.

View attachment 465770

It worked.

View attachment 465775

306-232.

source.gif
306-232
CERTIFIED
giphy.gif
1615380779206.png

You never got over having a black man as president. I hope they remove all the sharp objects from your reach if Harris ever is elected.

Rent free.

View attachment 465770

It worked.

View attachment 465775

306-232.

source.gif
306-232
CERTIFIED
giphy.gif
View attachment 466105

You never got over having a black man as president. I hope they remove all the sharp objects from your reach if Harris ever is elected.
I could give two shits. They will guarantee a president Trump in 2024. It will be amusing to watch your outrage. Anyway Harris is a whore which represents you well.

Rent free.

View attachment 465770

It worked.

View attachment 465775

306-232.

source.gif
306-232
CERTIFIED
giphy.gif
View attachment 466105

~~~~~~

I wonder why her handlers haven't told her that we have electricity in rural areas now and almost everyone has a mobile phone and a $50 foreign made 3-1 printer-copier.
Maybe Kamaltoe just found out that rural people have just mastered the ability to have running water in sinks and showers as well as have finally learned to make "fire".

Rent free.

View attachment 465770

It worked.

View attachment 465775

306-232.

source.gif
306-232
CERTIFIED
giphy.gif
View attachment 466105

~~~~~~

I wonder why her handlers haven't told her that we have electricity in rural areas now and almost everyone has a mobile phone and a $50 foreign made 3-1 printer-copier.
Maybe Kamaltoe just found out that rural people have just mastered the ability to have running water in sinks and showers as well as have finally learned to make "fire".

If Kamala ever becomes President; I hope your friends remove all of the sharp objects from your vicinity....you're going to self-harm.

Rent free.

View attachment 465770

It worked.

View attachment 465775

306-232.

source.gif
306-232
CERTIFIED
giphy.gif
View attachment 466105

~~~~~~

If Kamala ever becomes President; I hope your friends remove all of the sharp objects from your vicinity....you're going to self-harm.

She will be assassinated by your own before that. She can't sleep her way any further.

Rent free.

View attachment 465770

It worked.

View attachment 465775

306-232.

source.gif
306-232
CERTIFIED
giphy.gif
View attachment 466105

~~~~~~

She will be assassinated by your own before that. She can't sleep her way any further.

That ho is not worth the price of a bullet....

Forum List

Back