Antifa In For A SURPRISE In Phoenix

John Kasich

John Kasich (remember him?) is telling the President to apologize for equating both sides for the Virginia violence and make amends to those he offended. What's going to happen is, Trump is going to issue a pardon to Sheriff Joe and tear Jeff Flake a new one. This will be a ROWDY affair...
lol.gif
John Kasich is one mixed up dude. He was once more conservative than Rush when he needed conservative votes to win in congress, now he needs liberal votes to win in Ohio so he pukes out different words. Words to him are currency, they buy him what he wants and that is gullible voters falling for his crap so he can win and be powerful and wealthy. I think they call that a charlatan.

The Commie's vs the Nazi's. I'm taking the Nazi's.

You cannot possibly believe that.

I will never understand how RWNJs are always so eager to throw away everything just so they can bow down to their owners.

You damn right I believe that. And I believe it because that's exactly
what it is. Anybody that denies free speech to anybody is a Commie.

My first amendment right is the greatest intangible an America possess.
Scum Commie democrats are trying to take that from us.

Denying someone a job because of the color of their skin is racism.
Calling a Jaboni a Jaboni...is an insult. Nowhere in the constitution
does it say I cannot insult someone.
Exactly right.

There literally is nothing more American than our right to free political discourse.

You really believe another trumpanzee will drive a car into protesters?

Sadly, you're right htat RWNJs who worship the cheeto are dead set against the US Constitution.
I think he was talking about kicking over their water supplies?

Just poking a stick in their cages but no matter what he meant, I'm sure trump will pay their legal bills.

Okay, so he'll SAY he will pay the legal bills but he won't really.

No comment on an ANTIFA operative trying to plant a bomb on a statue where a bunch of kids play? You support that to ? You know them skinheads like that to.

Exactly right.

There literally is nothing more American than our right to free political discourse.
All that goes out the window when you cover your face and bring a bat with you.
When you cover your face and bring a weapon with the intent of silencing the opposition, then they shouldn't whine when they die.

There are hundreds of ways to peacefully protest people you don't agree with. The moment it moves into violence, then the sympathy card goes away.

I'm aware of RICO statutes involving conspiracy and such, so if I was to predict something that came to be, I'd be simply a seer not a plotter, right? Now imagine being outside Veterans Memorial Colliseum on a Tuesday afternoon in August. The place is located in a spot where 3 major roads intersect and will be packed with cars running their AC and putting off as much heat as the Sun. So the commies show up wearing black hoodies, pants, shoes, and gloves. Perfect. A human laying quietly in the shade in such a place will need a gallon of water every couple hours to avoid dehydration. Now think about what these jackals jumping around screaming obscenities at Trump supporters will need. So the local cretins will probably realize this and have water stations set up. What if those stations were attacked...kicked over in the melee? We have a way of taking out the trash here in Cactus Country. Heh heh.
grin.gif

9048915_web1_2017-08-12t190852z_913297524_rc16a58d5640_rtrmadp_3_virginia-protests.jpg

Then ANTIFA or those groups that gather under antifa set a bomb off in the big ass park where my kids play as revenge like this dude here.

Houston man charged with trying to plant bomb at Confederate statue in Hermann Park

When confronted Saturday night in the park, he tried to drink some of the liquid explosives but spit it out, officials said.

The ranger then asked if he planned to harm the statute, and he said he did because he did not "like that guy," according to a sworn statement submitted in federal court by an FBI agent investigating the case.

So how about this, the sister fuckers keep on their side of the street and not burn shit. The pimple covred anarchist stay on their side of the stree and not burn shit and the cops stay in the middle and beat the fuck out of anyone from either side who tries to come over? Will Smith had a line in a movie I use allot in situations like this, "don't start none, won't be none". Simple. I mean, my kids get it.

Or the leftist cities who are encouraging this division could hand out permits on different days. And hose those who refuse to follow the rules on those days., and not tell your police officers to stand down and let the fun begin....

^ too common sensey?

John Kasich

John Kasich (remember him?) is telling the President to apologize for equating both sides for the Virginia violence and make amends to those he offended. What's going to happen is, Trump is going to issue a pardon to Sheriff Joe and tear Jeff Flake a new one. This will be a ROWDY affair...
lol.gif
John Kasich is one mixed up dude. He was once more conservative than Rush when he needed conservative votes to win in congress, now he needs liberal votes to win in Ohio so he pukes out different words. Words to him are currency, they buy him what he wants and that is gullible voters falling for his crap so he can win and be powerful and wealthy. I think they call that a charlatan.
You mean like when Trump was "very pro choice"? You mean like when Trump demanded his friend Nancy Pelosi impeach Bush? You mean like when Trump demanded on CNN in 2007 we cut and run from Iraq? You mean like when Trump said Hillary would make a great President? You mean like when Trump was a registered Democrat during the entirety of the last Republican Administration? You mean like when Trump call for an Assault Weapons Ban? You mean like all those times Trump called for socialized medicine?

Tell us again what a charlatan is so we can all have a big belly laugh. :lol:

Tell us again what a charlatan is so we can all have a big belly laugh
I know he is a bad guy because you are defending him....geeeeee g5000 is defending a rino....not surprised.

lol.gif
Is that tonight?

lol.gif
Is that tonight?

Tomorrow .

If he does this, it proves he wants only to divide the country and give the alt right fascist nazis more support.

Not that there was every any doubt.

[/QUOTE]
Is that tonight?[/QUOTE]
President Donald Trump is returning to Phoenix for a rally 7 p.m. Tuesday at the downtown Phoenix Convention Center.

I'm aware of RICO statutes involving conspiracy and such, so if I was to predict something that came to be, I'd be simply a seer not a plotter, right? Now imagine being outside Veterans Memorial Colliseum on a Tuesday afternoon in August. The place is located in a spot where 3 major roads intersect and will be packed with cars running their AC and putting off as much heat as the Sun. So the commies show up wearing black hoodies, pants, shoes, and gloves. Perfect. A human laying quietly in the shade in such a place will need a gallon of water every couple hours to avoid dehydration. Now think about what these jackals jumping around screaming obscenities at Trump supporters will need. So the local cretins will probably realize this and have water stations set up. What if those stations were attacked...kicked over in the melee? We have a way of taking out the trash here in Cactus Country. Heh heh.
grin.gif

9048915_web1_2017-08-12t190852z_913297524_rc16a58d5640_rtrmadp_3_virginia-protests.jpg
Fucking morons.

I've always said if we'd just fence off the cities, they'd kill each other, or just die of stupidity, in a really short period of time.

Tomorrow .

If he does this, it proves he wants only to divide the country and give the alt right fascist nazis more support.

Not that there was every any doubt
Bullshit he is doing it to go around the liars in the media...

Exactly right.

When you cover your face and bring a weapon with the intent of silencing the opposition, then they shouldn't whine when they die.

There are hundreds of ways to peacefully protest people you don't agree with. The moment it moves into violence, then the sympathy card goes away.
They're commie roaches anyway. They have no intrinsic value.

The Commie's vs the Nazi's. I'm taking the Nazi's.

You cannot possibly believe that.

I will never understand how RWNJs are always so eager to throw away everything just so they can bow down to their owners.

You damn right I believe that. And I believe it because that's exactly
what it is. Anybody that denies free speech to anybody is a Commie.

My first amendment right is the greatest intangible an America possess.
Scum Commie democrats are trying to take that from us.

Denying someone a job because of the color of their skin is racism.
Calling a Jaboni a Jaboni...is an insult. Nowhere in the constitution
does it say I cannot insult someone.

And you get it wrong again.

Who said anything about "insults"?

Your choice has said he is against the Firs Amendment and yet you are on your knees to him.

Looks to me like you're the "jaboni".

Exactly right.

They're commie roaches anyway. They have no intrinsic value.

Another fascist nazi terrorist sympathizer chimes in.

grin.gif

Sure, Honey.

Forum List

Back