Phoenix to limit new construction due to water concerns.

Lets turn salt water from the pacific to fresh water. Couldn't we do that?

We can. Those need to be on the coast. It starts there. Hook up coastal cities to desal. Stop draining nature's fresh water. Stop population growth.

The Co2 fraud is the problem. The Co2 fraud is expensive, does nothing good, and misdiagnoses everything.

Desal and population control now reverses what is currently a genocidal course.

We should build desal and stop population growth. Both. Put the water back in nature and leave it there. Desal does that.

Think of all the desal plants we could have with 1/10th the money we have wasted on Co2...

That's a lot of extra energy and a lot more waste to deal with. Agree with you on population growth but more than that, we have to find a way to get the population we now have to consume a lot less energy. I don't know how, considering none of us is really too eager to give up the comforts and conveniences we have - and I'm no better about it than anyone here, so it's not me wagging my finger necessarily. I'm just the dude who realizes that there's a Cretaceous-level asteroid headed for earth and I'm staring right at it.

we have to find a way to get the population we now have to consume a lot less energy.

Energy is not a serious issue, water is. Co2 does nothing. Energy is not a problem. It can become one if the Co2 fraud succeeds in bringing back nuclear, which some unreal morons are advocating.

WATER is the GENESIS of LIFE on LAND. WE ARE DRAINING IT NOW. THAT is the current problem, not ficticious FUDGE "warming" of the atmosphere that never existed in the ACTUAL DATA...

They always find illegals ten to a bedroom running a shower non-stop. No respect for America or its borders or recources

They always find illegals ten to a bedroom running a shower non-stop. No respect for America or its borders or recources

And they always bust Hollywood celebs watering their lawns during droughts....

It is a math game. Nature needs water. We consume what nature provides. Drain the water and the result is eventually catastrophic.

The Co2 fraud is the problem. It should never have gotten this far. It was busted cold in 2007, and W and homO both buried it...

Energy is not a serious issue, water is.

Energy is absolutely a serious issue given the number of people we have. Populations this large have to have systems and complexity in order to live together in some sort of peace and harmony. Our planet has 8 billion and counting because of the growth in the consumption of energy. Water is obviously a matter of life or death, but so is energy, really. Take away energy, and you've got chaos.

Co2 does nothing.

We're not gonna agree, obviously. Not going to rehash that out here on this thread.

And they always bust Hollywood celebs watering their lawns during droughts....

It is a math game. Nature needs water. We consume what nature provides. Drain the water and the result is eventually catastrophic.

The Co2 fraud is the problem. It should never have gotten this far. It was busted cold in 2007, and W and homO both buried it...

But water is truly renewable. It all comes back somewhere somehow? Am i wrong?

But water is truly renewable. It all comes back somewhere somehow? Am i wrong?

Fresh water in nature is finite. The planet is finite. The planet can only sustain a food chain if all parts of the food chain are intact. Drain fresh water from nature and you shut that off. If you cannot understand what that will do, you are lost.

We have people here arguing the planet can build NYC on every piece of land and sustain that many humans. Heck, they even did that on Star Wars.... That attitude is going to cause things like Bill Gates to have his puppets mandate a Murderous Fraud Vax over a flu fraud.

Fresh water in nature is finite. The planet is finite. The planet can only sustain a food chain if all parts of the food chain are intact. Drain fresh water from nature and you shut that off. If you cannot understand what that will do, you are lost.

We have people here arguing the planet can build NYC on every piece of land and sustain that many humans. Heck, they even did that on Star Wars.... That attitude is going to cause things like Bill Gates to have his puppets mandate a Murderous Fraud Vax over a flu fraud.

tell that to the rains.

It's not people from the West Coast moving to Phoenix ... it's people from them miserable climates east of the Rockies ... I don't blame them ... at least here in the West, triple digit temperatures come with single digit humidity ... so it ain't awful ...

Makes me hate myself watching all that clean pure sparkily warkily drinking water in the Columbia flowing into the Pacific ... what a waste ... just a waste ...

It is happening globally. We are draining fresh water from nature because religious people insist on having large families and are completely irrational on this issue. We tried to talk. We got nowhere.

Now Bill Gates has taken it on with Murderous Fraud Vax...

Most of us have only our children to take care of us when we are old and feeble ... it is a common custom in the Far East for sons to live in their father's home, well, until the son inherits the home ... multi-generational households are the norm ...

Talk is cheap ... stable government is expensive ... and there's no pension plans without stable government ...

Energy is not a serious issue, water is. Co2 does nothing. Energy is not a problem. It can become one if the Co2 fraud succeeds in bringing back nuclear, which some unreal morons are advocating.

WATER is the GENESIS of LIFE on LAND. WE ARE DRAINING IT NOW. THAT is the current problem, not ficticious FUDGE "warming" of the atmosphere that never existed in the ACTUAL DATA...
I am impressed.

I did not think you could fit this much idiocy in a single post with so few sentences. Truly amazing.

There is plenty of water for the people of Phoenix. The people are not thirsty. They have all the water they need.

It is the farming that is running out of water.

Why do they grow cotton in the desert? Pecans? Lettuce? Why are there huge cattle farms in Arizona?

Quit farming in the desert, that is the solution.

80% of western water is for agricuture!!!!!!!

Not so much a shortage of water but an excess of people ... the warmer climate causes more babies ...

About time they figured out how much each area can hold and then limit those areas that can't cope.

However you get the feeling that people will start attacking this, simply because it's fun.

What a crock of shit. Phoenix hasn't seen a 125 degree day in at least 10 years and last winter we had more rain than the last few years. How many times in the last 10 years have these doom seers been caught using false data? According to these nuts we should have already died or grown gills. This is fueled by greed and people in high places wasting billions as Joe. Show me where these billions have produced an inch of rain or lowered the temp by a single degree. I believe what I see and it's not global warming.

This last winter is not to be confused with normal; not even uncommon; but only rare.

badbob85037 is absolutely wrong.

There is plenty of water for the people of Phoenix. The people are not thirsty. They have all the water they need.

It is the farming that is running out of water.

Why do they grow cotton in the desert? Pecans? Lettuce? Why are there huge cattle farms in Arizona?

Quit farming in the desert, that is the solution.

80% of western water is for agricuture!!!!!!!

Two words: Humans EAT

This last winter is not to be confused with normal; not even uncommon; but only rare.

badbob85037 is absolutely wrong.

Weather data is quite variable ... any given data points could be well removed from average ... the average this date is 70ºF, but the historical record shows temps as low as 40ºF and as high as 100ºF ... and everything in between all the time ... what egg-heads call "large standard deviation" ...

I bring this up because last winter wasn't a "100-year" event ... things can and have been worse ... it might be rare, however, it is normal ... it you don't believe me ask the Donner Party ...

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH

Forum List

Back