A Common Thread in the Trump Prosecutions

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
Trump is not being prosecuted for committing substantive crimes. Rather, the charges are overwhelmingly that he ATTEMPTED to commit substantive crimes.

The Jan 6 clusterfuck: Trump tried to overthrow the government and kill DuhMoCkriSseE by sending his SS troops (i.e., middle aged supporters) to the Reichstag - whoops, I mean Congress) to seize control of the building and start mass lynchings of everyone inside. It sounds like an asinine fairy tale. There is not even a statute citied in the indictment.

The NYC Fatfuck DA: Trump tried to defraud NY ... by disclosures ... that were ... in-kind campaign contributions, which were a crime, but there was never a charge or adjudication .... OH FUCK IT! THIS CASE IS DUMBER THAN A DICK!

The Atlanta Case: Trump tried to interfere with the Ga election. He did not, in fact, interfere with the election in Georgia. The election was over with when these things took place. This is another of the "Trump Tride To DeeStroy DuhhhhhhMockRisSeey!" cases (piecemealed together with inferential delusion). Trumped is tied in via a weak Rico theory.

The Civil fraud case in NYC: Trump tried to defraud banks. He, in fact, defrauded nobody. The banks can do independent appraisals, and most of the time they do before using the asset to collateralize a loan. Moreover, the loans were all paid back and the banks made money. There were no injured parties, and no damages.

I will point out another thing here. 3 out of 4 of these cases are being prosecuted by black prosecutors who are clearly dumber than shit yet have political ambitions. They are clearly the product of affirmative action law school admissions. Smith got the role because he is a shit of a person with zero shame, Garland knows it, and gave him the job to prosecute this very stupid case in order to harass Trump and disrupt his presidential campaign. Smith is different in that he is not a complete idiot, like the other 3. But, he is unhinged, and I suspect emotionally unstable. So his judgement is just as fucked up as the other 3.

Like Trump or not, be a passive observer or have a full blown case of TDS, it should not matter. Political prosecutions should send a chill down the spine of each and every American. Perhaps the absence of such a reaction in some of you indicate (1) you are weak minded and brainwashed by the leftist propaganda; or (2) you are the enemy of the republic. Even if you falsely think of yourself as an American because your mother just happened to expel you in the USA, you are not a legitimate American. You should not be here.

Deciding to overlook the grave problem of political prosecutions just to get Trump is not at all American. I think you know this too. That is why you try to rationalize it with the purported belief that Trump committed heinous crimes and tried to destroy DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHmOcKrIsssssEWEE!!

Trump is not being prosecuted for committing substantive crimes. Rather, the charges are overwhelmingly that he ATTEMPTED to commit substantive crimes.

The Jan 6 clusterfuck: Trump tried to overthrow the government and kill DuhMoCkriSseE by sending his SS troops (i.e., middle aged supporters) to the Reichstag - whoops, I mean Congress) to seize control of the building and start mass lynchings of everyone inside. It sounds like an asinine fairy tale. There is not even a statute citied in the indictment.

The NYC Fatfuck DA: Trump tried to defraud NY ... by disclosures ... that were ... in-kind campaign contributions, which were a crime, but there was never a charge or adjudication .... OH FUCK IT! THIS CASE IS DUMBER THAN A DICK!

The Atlanta Case: Trump tried to interfere with the Ga election. He did not, in fact, interfere with the election in Georgia. The election was over with when these things took place. This is another of the "Trump Tride To DeeStroy DuhhhhhhMockRisSeey!" cases (piecemealed together with inferential delusion). Trumped is tied in via a weak Rico theory.

The Civil fraud case in NYC: Trump tried to defraud banks. He, in fact, defrauded nobody. The banks can do independent appraisals, and most of the time they do before using the asset to collateralize a loan. Moreover, the loans were all paid back and the banks made money. There were no injured parties, and no damages.

I will point out another thing here. 3 out of 4 of these cases are being prosecuted by black prosecutors who are clearly dumber than shit yet have political ambitions. They are clearly the product of affirmative action law school admissions. Smith got the role because he is a shit of a person with zero shame, Garland knows it, and gave him the job to prosecute this very stupid case in order to harass Trump and disrupt his presidential campaign. Smith is different in that he is not a complete idiot, like the other 3. But, he is unhinged, and I suspect emotionally unstable. So his judgement is just as fucked up as the other 3.

Like Trump or not, be a passive observer or have a full blown case of TDS, it should not matter. Political prosecutions should send a chill down the spine of each and every American. Perhaps the absence of such a reaction in some of you indicate (1) you are weak minded and brainwashed by the leftist propaganda; or (2) you are the enemy of the republic. Even if you falsely think of yourself as an American because your mother just happened to expel you in the USA, you are not a legitimate American. You should not be here.

Deciding to overlook the grave problem of political prosecutions just to get Trump is not at all American. I think you know this too. That is why you try to rationalize it with the purported belief that Trump committed heinous crimes and tried to destroy DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHmOcKrIsssssEWEE!!
Political momentum is rapidly turning against Trump and his supporters can't even make up their minds whether or not his election was stolen by Biden.

Trump depended on the American people to uphold the Constitution, but his supporters are nowhere to be found.

Now he's being dragged into courts with barely a whimper of protest that is needed to save him.

And sadly, Trump's rhetoric is indicating that he's losing control of his mind.

Political momentum is rapidly turning against Trump and his supporters can't even make up their minds whether or not his election was stolen by Biden.

Trump depended on the American people to uphold the Constitution, but his supporters are nowhere to be found.

Now he's being dragged into courts with barely a whimper of protest that is needed to save him.

Not in your country or the US, boyo.

The fake prosecutions are definitely turning hordes away from Democrats, though.

It's really a bridge too far. This is The Democrats with those fake prosecutions:

thelmalouise1.gif

thelmalouise.gif

Last edited:
I can't do anything for your thread then all you do is give me a 'funny' emoticon.

You identify some of the main issues but you just turn to treading water. Taking action within the law is possible.

Remember, the election was stolen from Trump.

• Banned

Trump is losing control of his mind, you say? Hmmmm...

Well, you got you a case of the old TDS, sir. It's been going around. But your case does not appear to be nearly as bad as it could be. I have seen much worse. If you take good care of yourself it will probably pass. Otherwise, it will fester and eat away your brain.

I suggest that your stay off the internets for a few days. Stop watching CNN and MSNBC. Stop smoking pot. And if you are going to touch yourself, then please limit it to only twice daily.

Give it about 10 days and you will be fine. Rationality will slowly come back to you. You should also be able to regain emotionally stability.

• Banned
I can't do anything for your thread then all you do is give me a 'funny' emoticon.

You identify some of the main issues but you just turn to treading water. Taking action within the law is possible.

Remember, the election was stolen from Trump.
Do something for someone else's thread, fuck face.

Not in your country or the US, boyo.

The fake prosecutions are definitely turning hordes away from Democrats, though.
You're no help Dook. As it turns out, nearly all of the big tough guy talk for Trump has turned out to be the equivolent of you and your run for cover in Trump's time of urgent need.
Was your country's election stolen and was it's Constitution stolen with it?

Your laundry list of assertions all have the same thing in common. Zero support. Ever.

The common thread in the Trump prosecutions are that all are the result of……..POOR DECISIONS BY TRUMP

Anyone else would have seen the possible legal ramifications of his actions…….But Trump has a long history of getting away with illegal actions
His lawyers always got him off before.

This time, Trump has painted himself into a corner and has no path out

Last edited:
I'm worried about what they're doing today. It's totally crazy and built on lies.
And that's the reason why you sit back on your fat ass, under cover of your pretend movies tough guy, and contribute nothing in support of Trump as he gets himself plucked by the corrupt court!

Your laundry list of assertions all have the same thing in common. Zero support. Ever.
Go ahead, support Trump but stay within Biden's laws that govern your country, or you ass will be plucked the same as Trump's.

I'm a Canadian, it's not my job!

Go ahead, support Trump but stay within Biden's laws that govern your country, or you ass will be plucked the same as Trump's.

I'm a Canadian, it's not my job!
Mindless chatter ^ from a dopey Canuck fuck Commie is of no value. And it’s all bullshit anyway. But at least you acknowledge that your assertions are mere opinions disconnected from facts, links or sources.

The common thread in the Trump prosecutions are that all are the result of……..POOR DECISIONS BY TRUMP

Anyone else would have seen the possible legal ramifications of his actions…….But Trump has a long history of getting away with illegal actions
His lawyers always got him off before.

I don't know that I agree with that. You got to admit that there is much interest on the left to charge, prosecute, and convict.

His layers always got him off before.

Trump's main asset is his mouth, and they've stapled that shut on him now.

It's up to Trump to decide whether it's over for him or not. If his decision isn't consistent with his remaining support, he could end up behind bars on his fat ass.

Maybe Biden's America always was a lot bigger than Trump?

If Trump really was a criminal like they claim, witnesses would be having accidents like those with

info about the criminal activity of Democrats do. You know, Epstein, Seth Rich, Obama's Chef?

Last edited:

It's up to Trump to decide whether it's over for him or not. If his decision isn't consistent with his remaining support, he could end up behind bars on his fat ass.

Maybe you should shut your ignorant Canuck ass the fuck up about America and start wondering why the leader

of your country is Fidel Castro's son and being a tyrant, dork!

You know who founded Canada? Pussies and British Loyalists and French pioneers.

Ask his lawyers and they will tell you Trumps mouth just makes things worse.

His refusal to keep his mouth shut makes it easier to convict him. He is openly admitting that he did it

Forum List

Back