Antifa In For A SURPRISE In Phoenix

Guess who doesn't care about threats from Nazis, KKKowards, White Supremacists, or any other conservative who thinks they are going to threaten people?

These type posts are meant to make the OP feel 'strong'. It's fake bravado of course. These alt-right a-holes don't scare anyone away. Even after they murder an innocent woman the counter-protesters will show up in force. Get used to it.

You post like a vengeful divorcee who thinks everybody she knows knew her husband was cheating on her....Who wouldn't cheat on a boring cold fish like you?

Are really you suggesting im a pussy for not blowing people up? Are you drunk or something? :laugh:

She wouldn't show her face around here sober. Ask her about being a Naval aviator...one of the most bizarre lying jags this board has ever seen.

Hopefully authorities in Arizona will clear the streets of the commies like this! For their own safety! Turn it up!

They will if required. I have to correct my OP as to the location of the event...it was first talked about being held at the old Coliseum and Fairgrounds on west McDowell but it's happening downtown at the Convention Center. The Courts around the area are closing at 2pm. All the mailboxs are being removed so no dipstick coward can drop a bomb into one of them...they'll be back Wednesday morning. The 3 streets around the Convention Center will be closed but they aren't thoroughfares so few will be inconvenienced other that for the motorcade in from Sky Harbor. The democRAT mayor is still sour grapes about Trump coming but the merchants around the area aren't because they'll do a land-office business from it. Phoenix cops are tough hombres and will crack heads in an instant if the leftist rodents start something.

Guess who doesn't care about threats from Nazis, KKKowards, White Supremacists, or any other conservative who thinks they are going to threaten people?

These type posts are meant to make the OP feel 'strong'. It's fake bravado of course. These alt-right a-holes don't scare anyone away. Even after they murder an innocent woman the counter-protesters will show up in force. Get used to it.

You post like a vengeful divorcee who thinks everybody she knows knew her husband was cheating on her....Who wouldn't cheat on a boring cold fish like you?

You live in a world in your head that doesn't exist out here. Your mind tells you things that make you feel good and you ramble on about things no one else knows of or cares about. And you have some weird need to try to act tough to other people which only comes across as laughable.

The big surprise for any counter protesters at a Nazi rally? That any of the KKKowards show up at all.

I'm praying that a truck full of Nazis runs over a crowd of ANTIFA fucks, then the Nazis truck blows up and everyone on both sides die.
Oh, I'm sure you do......"praying" that. Not "doing"....that would require risking your life.....
You've got to be dumb as fuck to respond to my post as if it was serious. Furthermore, are you suggesting that I should put a bomb in a Nazis truck? What a weird expectation! :laugh:
Hun, we know you would never do anything that required you risking anything for anything......:lol:
Are really you suggesting im a pussy for not blowing people up? Are you drunk or something? :laugh:

You're a pussy for trying to sound tough when we both know your biggest challenge so far has been peeling the lid off a pudding cup.
Since when does praying for something = "talking tough"? If youre looking for an angle to attack me, you should probably try a different one. :laugh:

The Commie's vs the Nazi's. I'm taking the Nazi's.

You cannot possibly believe that.

I will never understand how RWNJs are always so eager to throw away everything just so they can bow down to their owners.
Nazis let you run away. Nazis have MERCY!

Heather Heyer didn't run away.

Sadly she never saw her doom approaching. Had she I have no doubt that she would have run away from the car. I am saddened that she didn't have a chance to save herself.

It is scary anyone like Luddly for example apparently thinks it was heroic to stand in traffic to support removing monuments to historical figures in America. It is really beyond sick. The fucking retards actually want to get hit by cars for some reason. Insane, brainwashed democrat douchebags.

Last edited:
I'm aware of RICO statutes involving conspiracy and such, so if I was to predict something that came to be, I'd be simply a seer not a plotter, right? Now imagine being outside Veterans Memorial Colliseum on a Tuesday afternoon in August. The place is located in a spot where 3 major roads intersect and will be packed with cars running their AC and putting off as much heat as the Sun. So the commies show up wearing black hoodies, pants, shoes, and gloves. Perfect. A human laying quietly in the shade in such a place will need a gallon of water every couple hours to avoid dehydration. Now think about what these jackals jumping around screaming obscenities at Trump supporters will need. So the local cretins will probably realize this and have water stations set up. What if those stations were attacked...kicked over in the melee? We have a way of taking out the trash here in Cactus Country. Heh heh.
grin.gif

9048915_web1_2017-08-12t190852z_913297524_rc16a58d5640_rtrmadp_3_virginia-protests.jpg

We'll be waitin for em'
upload_2017-8-21_22-1-21.png

You live in a world in your head that doesn't exist out here. Your mind tells you things that make you feel good and you ramble on about things no one else knows of or cares about. And you have some weird need to try to act tough to other people which only comes across as laughable.

The big surprise for any counter protesters at a Nazi rally? That any of the KKKowards show up at all.

I think I'll call you Miss Havisham from now on...you can't possibly be a divorcee ....nobody ever asked.

Not bad.
lol.gif

Another coward with a pit bull.....I bet you got a unfinished tat because it hurt too much, right?

WTF? you don't have a sense of humor? lighten up pal, I voted for Trump. A pit bull is just another dog. I adopted him as a neighborhood stray rather than taking him to the shelter. i have no reason to have a tat.

Told ya the pic was funny....you got hit by a stray punch.....it happens.

No one who supports ANTIFA seems to be able to answer why they wear masks if they are righteous and law abiding?

Rosa fucking Parks didn't wear a mask, you cornball fuckstick "activists".

ANTIFA are simply common criminals, and shitty ones at that.

So, how'd the doomsday for antifa turn out?

What? You mean antifa wasn't even there?

That's bad news for Trump. How is he going to terrify his bedwetter followers now?

So, how'd the doomsday for antifa turn out?

What? You mean antifa wasn't even there?

That's bad news for Trump. How is he going to terrify his bedwetter followers now?

Of course they didn't show up....you start swinging a bat with nails stuck in it in Arizona you're gonna get shot, missy.

Forum List

Back