Antifa In For A SURPRISE In Phoenix

I'm aware of RICO statutes involving conspiracy and such, so if I was to predict something that came to be, I'd be simply a seer not a plotter, right? Now imagine being outside Veterans Memorial Colliseum on a Tuesday afternoon in August. The place is located in a spot where 3 major roads intersect and will be packed with cars running their AC and putting off as much heat as the Sun. So the commies show up wearing black hoodies, pants, shoes, and gloves. Perfect. A human laying quietly in the shade in such a place will need a gallon of water every couple hours to avoid dehydration. Now think about what these jackals jumping around screaming obscenities at Trump supporters will need. So the local cretins will probably realize this and have water stations set up. What if those stations were attacked...kicked over in the melee? We have a way of taking out the trash here in Cactus Country. Heh heh.
grin.gif

9048915_web1_2017-08-12t190852z_913297524_rc16a58d5640_rtrmadp_3_virginia-protests.jpg

If you are in Cactus County then the trash is not being taken out or you would not be in Cactus County.

You really believe another trumpanzee will drive a car into protesters?

Sadly, you're right htat RWNJs who worship the cheeto are dead set against the US Constitution.
I think he was talking about kicking over their water supplies?

Just poking a stick in their cages but no matter what he meant, I'm sure trump will pay their legal bills.

Okay, so he'll SAY he will pay the legal bills but he won't really.

No comment on an ANTIFA operative trying to plant a bomb on a statue where a bunch of kids play? You support that to ? You know them skinheads like that to.
Interesting story. Tell us more.

The Commie's vs the Nazi's. I'm taking the Nazi's.
I'm praying that a truck full of Nazis runs over a crowd of ANTIFA fucks, then the Nazis truck blows up and everyone on both sides die.
Oh, I'm sure you do......"praying" that. Not "doing"....that would require risking your life.....
You've got to be dumb as fuck to respond to my post as if it was serious. Furthermore, are you suggesting that I should put a bomb in a Nazis truck? What a weird expectation! :laugh:

Trump loves ol' Joe. Sure he'll pardon him. Law 'n order, doncha know. Has Joe started serving his time yet? What a bitch that would be, trying to keep him safe in lock up. He'd have to be in solitary
A pardon is on it's way but if this injustice system were working as meant he wouldn't need a pardon. These days the libs stacked courts are working as the strong arm of the democrat party. The dems will live to regret this...oh wait, that was in November but they will regret it in 2018 too.

John Kasich (remember him?) is telling the President to apologize for equating both sides for the Virginia violence and make amends to those he offended. What's going to happen is, Trump is going to issue a pardon to Sheriff Joe and tear Jeff Flake a new one. This will be a ROWDY affair...
lol.gif
Is that tonight?

Tomorrow .

If he does this, it proves he wants only to divide the country and give the alt right fascist nazis more support.

Not that there was every any doubt.
Trump loves ol' Joe. Sure he'll pardon him. Law 'n order, doncha know. Has Joe started serving his time yet? What a bitch that would be, trying to keep him safe in lock up. He'd have to be in solitary.
Can't have a man that incarcerated criminals incarcerated for a crime, that wouldn't be fair or "justice for all". People will stop reciting the pledge of allegiance because they will see the inequities...
He's an evil old man, Moon. He deserves to be put in one his own tent jails, but he won't be. And I suppose I can see his point of not making jail a comfortable experience. It does seem to have cut back on recidivism in his neck of the woods. But hell, I still think he's a pretty evil old man. I worked in a prison for a bit, and the guards there all said they weren't there to punish, just to contain and to --yes-- keep them healthy and safe during their incarceration. No one liked the inmates much, but they weren't there to punish. Losing their freedom was the inmate's punishment.

Trump loves ol' Joe. Sure he'll pardon him. Law 'n order, doncha know. Has Joe started serving his time yet? What a bitch that would be, trying to keep him safe in lock up. He'd have to be in solitary
A pardon is on it's way but if this injustice system were working as meant he wouldn't need a pardon. These days the libs stacked courts are working as the strong arm of the democrat party. The dems will live to regret this...oh wait, that was in November but they will regret it in 2018 too.
What? No pardon yet? Any day now....any day now...any day now.....

Judges don't have the luxury to make political decisions. They have to follow the law. Even when one of your heroes breaks the law. Tough shit on this one, Rambunctiuous.

I'm praying that a truck full of Nazis runs over a crowd of ANTIFA fucks, then the Nazis truck blows up and everyone on both sides die.
Oh, I'm sure you do......"praying" that. Not "doing"....that would require risking your life.....
You've got to be dumb as fuck to respond to my post as if it was serious. Furthermore, are you suggesting that I should put a bomb in a Nazis truck? What a weird expectation! :laugh:
Hun, we know you would never do anything that required you risking anything for anything......:lol:

You really believe another trumpanzee will drive a car into protesters?

Sadly, you're right htat RWNJs who worship the cheeto are dead set against the US Constitution.
I think he was talking about kicking over their water supplies?

Just poking a stick in their cages but no matter what he meant, I'm sure trump will pay their legal bills.

Okay, so he'll SAY he will pay the legal bills but he won't really.

No comment on an ANTIFA operative trying to plant a bomb on a statue where a bunch of kids play? You support that to ? You know them skinheads like that to.
Interesting story. Tell us more.

LIVE: Officials give update after explosives detonated at home

And this was this guys second time getting busted for having and making bombs. Sure he was a dumbass, still, everybody gotta start someplace. they are just like skinheads and ISIS.

He's an evil old man, Moon. He deserves to be put in one his own tent jails, but he won't be. And I suppose I can see his point of not making jail a comfortable experience. It does seem to have cut back on recidivism in his neck of the woods. But hell, I still think he's a pretty evil old man. I worked in a prison for a bit, and the guards there all said they weren't there to punish, just to contain and to --yes-- keep them healthy and safe during their incarceration. No one liked the inmates much, but they weren't there to punish. Losing their freedom was the inmate's punishment.
what has happened to libs to believe obeying and enforcing the law is evil?

Judges don't have the luxury to make political decisions. They have to follow the law.
But they don't OL....that is the problem. The dems don't want to change popular laws so they have unelected judges to do their dirty work under the guise of anti constitution.

Joe is a mean old man who enforces the law. Barry and the Libbies don't like that
Donald does

I'm aware of RICO statutes involving conspiracy and such, so if I was to predict something that came to be, I'd be simply a seer not a plotter, right? Now imagine being outside Veterans Memorial Colliseum on a Tuesday afternoon in August. The place is located in a spot where 3 major roads intersect and will be packed with cars running their AC and putting off as much heat as the Sun. So the commies show up wearing black hoodies, pants, shoes, and gloves. Perfect. A human laying quietly in the shade in such a place will need a gallon of water every couple hours to avoid dehydration. Now think about what these jackals jumping around screaming obscenities at Trump supporters will need. So the local cretins will probably realize this and have water stations set up. What if those stations were attacked...kicked over in the melee? We have a way of taking out the trash here in Cactus Country. Heh heh.
grin.gif

9048915_web1_2017-08-12t190852z_913297524_rc16a58d5640_rtrmadp_3_virginia-protests.jpg

So what part of fascism do you like best? Is there one particular part of fascism that you feel should be protected above all else, or do you just love all aspects of fascism equally?

Hun, we know you would never do anything that required you risking anything for anything......:lol:
Are really you suggesting im a pussy for not blowing people up? Are you drunk or something? :laugh:

Last edited:
Are really you suggesting im a pussy for not blowing people up? Are you drunk or something? :laugh:

You're a pussy for trying to sound tough when we both know your biggest challenge so far has been peeling the lid off a pudding cup.

You cannot possibly believe that.

I will never understand how RWNJs are always so eager to throw away everything just so they can bow down to their owners.

You damn right I believe that. And I believe it because that's exactly
what it is. Anybody that denies free speech to anybody is a Commie.

My first amendment right is the greatest intangible an America possess.
Scum Commie democrats are trying to take that from us.

Denying someone a job because of the color of their skin is racism.
Calling a Jaboni a Jaboni...is an insult. Nowhere in the constitution
does it say I cannot insult someone.

Your 1st amendment right gives you the right not to get arrested for speaking your mind. Sadly it does not give you the right to not be shouted down.

Forum List

Back