Antifa In For A SURPRISE In Phoenix

You really believe another trumpanzee will drive a car into protesters?

Sadly, you're right htat RWNJs who worship the cheeto are dead set against the US Constitution.
I think he was talking about kicking over their water supplies?

Just poking a stick in their cages but no matter what he meant, I'm sure trump will pay their legal bills.

Okay, so he'll SAY he will pay the legal bills but he won't really.

No comment on an ANTIFA operative trying to plant a bomb on a statue where a bunch of kids play? You support that to ? You know them skinheads like that to.

Crixus

Post a link to where I said I support bombs and please take note that it was the RWNJ alt right fascist nazis who wounded, beat up on and even killed the anti-fascist American patriots.

Sick of the RWNJ liars like you.

Exactly right.

There literally is nothing more American than our right to free political discourse.
All that goes out the window when you cover your face and bring a bat with you.
When you cover your face and bring a weapon with the intent of silencing the opposition, then they shouldn't whine when they die.

There are hundreds of ways to peacefully protest people you don't agree with. The moment it moves into violence, then the sympathy card goes away.
They're commie roaches anyway. They have no intrinsic value.
Gotta love those Bible clutchers...

Guess who doesn't care about threats from Nazis, KKKowards, White Supremacists, or any other conservative who thinks they are going to threaten people?

These type posts are meant to make the OP feel 'strong'. It's fake bravado of course. These alt-right a-holes don't scare anyone away. Even after they murder an innocent woman the counter-protesters will show up in force. Get used to it.

Sadly, you're right htat RWNJs who worship the cheeto are dead set against the US Constitution.

Actually you idiot, it is doubtful he likes Trump at all.
As a member of Alt-Right, he would be against the Republican party. Or he is confused.
You do know that the alt-right is a "movement" (all couple thousand of them) that formed because they were mad at the Republican party??

Exactly right.

There literally is nothing more American than our right to free political discourse.
When you cover your face and bring a weapon with the intent of silencing the opposition, then they shouldn't whine when they die.

There are hundreds of ways to peacefully protest people you don't agree with. The moment it moves into violence, then the sympathy card goes away.
It's getting harder and harder to see any distinguishable difference between them and the Fanatic Islamists.

John Kasich (remember him?) is telling the President to apologize for equating both sides for the Virginia violence and make amends to those he offended. What's going to happen is, Trump is going to issue a pardon to Sheriff Joe and tear Jeff Flake a new one. This will be a ROWDY affair...
lol.gif
Is that tonight?

Tomorrow .

If he does this, it proves he wants only to divide the country and give the alt right fascist nazis more support.

Not that there was every any doubt.
Trump loves ol' Joe. Sure he'll pardon him. Law 'n order, doncha know. Has Joe started serving his time yet? What a bitch that would be, trying to keep him safe in lock up. He'd have to be in solitary.

Exactly right.

It's getting harder and harder to see any distinguishable difference between them and the Fanatic Islamists.
Only in apparel outfittings..

The Commie's vs the Nazi's. I'm taking the Nazi's.

You cannot possibly believe that.

I will never understand how RWNJs are always so eager to throw away everything just so they can bow down to their owners.
Nazis let you run away. Nazis have MERCY!

Heather Heyer didn't run away.
I'm CERTAIN that her murder is MY FAULT.

Somehow it's all MY FAULT.

Screw you, weirdo.

John Kasich (remember him?) is telling the President to apologize for equating both sides for the Virginia violence and make amends to those he offended. What's going to happen is, Trump is going to issue a pardon to Sheriff Joe and tear Jeff Flake a new one. This will be a ROWDY affair...
lol.gif
Is that tonight?

Tomorrow .

If he does this, it proves he wants only to divide the country and give the alt right fascist nazis more support.

Not that there was every any doubt.
Trump loves ol' Joe. Sure he'll pardon him. Law 'n order, doncha know. Has Joe started serving his time yet? What a bitch that would be, trying to keep him safe in lock up. He'd have to be in solitary.
Can't have a man that incarcerated criminals incarcerated for a crime, that wouldn't be fair or "justice for all". People will stop reciting the pledge of allegiance because they will see the inequities...

Real presidents have events where anyone is welcome to attend. Fake presidents have "campaign rallies" and limit attendance to those who support them.

Weak. Believe me.

Hopefully authorities in Arizona will clear the streets of the commies like this! For their own safety! Turn it up!

The Commie's vs the Nazi's. I'm taking the Nazi's.

You cannot possibly believe that.

I will never understand how RWNJs are always so eager to throw away everything just so they can bow down to their owners.

Moat aren't. It's just what you want to believe. In contrast, nearly all LWNJ's are liberal lemmings and would walk off a cliff if the DNC gave the order.

ANTIFA are an White Supremacist Group that are pretending to be Freedom Fighters. They are funded by Soros and do what only Soros tells them to do. They are playing reverse psychology on the public. Whatever they are doing, that they are blaming on their opponents as doing. Soros tells them to use the name Antifa so that the dumb down public will only see the label, but not what they are doing. And so the dumb down public will say, "Oh no, they cannot be Fascist, look what the label on their outfits says. And so they are short circuiting the minds of the dumb down public by saying that they are here for one thing, but doing another. That it sets the dumb down public off balance. And now it is imprinted into the public minds as peaceful protesters, but doing acts of violence, that it is causing the dumb down public to go into a state of shock. But to get out of that disorientated state, is that they must hop into their cars when Antifa are in town, and go for a little joy-ride.

tumblr_m92c01y3OG1r2s7jto1_500.gif

.Cronulla protests: what is the anti-fascist group Antifa?

1463811732258.jpg

292053_5_.gif

Forum List

Back