Anti-Trumpers: What Do You Have Against Trump ?

What are you talking about? It seems that you completely missed my point. I stated why I don't trust him. I wouldn't trust ANYONE who praises the Clintons repeatedly, and was friends with them for many years. Or anyone who holds positions that go against the constitution and liberty, while claiming to be for conservative values.

It doesn't bother you that he ran on "Lock her up!" and then literally the day after he won, he praised and honored her and said he has a lot of respect for the clintons, and said "we owe her a major debt of gratitude for her service to our country" ? And then after being elected he openly dismissed the chants of "lock her up" saying he doesn't care about that after the election. In other words, just like Obama's campaign promises (and like most politicians) it was all a bunch of hot air. And that's just one thing, I could bring up tons more if I wanted to.

Maybe you didn't watch this video. Watch the whole thing, but especially the last 7 seconds.

Sounds like you've done a lot of work and gone to a lot of effort to find a way to disparage Trump. That doesn't point toward things being clear cut.

Trump, like all Presidents, has fulfilled the two critical jobs expected of him, protecting Wall Street and the military budget.

What else has he done?
Read the OP, careless poster.

For that matter, just see the V GRAPH in Post # 137.

What could one possibly have against trump? Why would anyone resent the most prolific liar in presidential history? Why would anyone have a problem with a lazy fatass who never gave a thought to anything or anyone beyond the futile narcissism that will never impress his dead, bigot daddy?

Well, we can look today where the White House expressed concern that the Nashville bombing might interfere with blubberboy's golfing. We can look at how the pampered brat blew up a weak compromise on covid relief in an effort to punish the Repubs who would not support his coup, an hour or so after his representative in negotiations said it was the best deal available. We could look at the corrupt fuck pardoning the sleaziest of congressmen, after promising to drain the swamp. We could look at the mass murderers he pardoned, but forgiving those child murderers won't bother the cowardly bigots in trump's base, because the children murdered weren't really white, just another of our allies Benedict Donald has betrayed. We could look at the rampant corruption displayed by trump and cronies, but only a cultist would be surprised at the sleaze coming from a crime family that confessed to ripping off charities for children.

I could go on, but for me what I resent most about trump is the way he brought so many cowardly bigots and goose-stepping, victim-wannabe fascists out of the woodwork. Hurts that trump proved there is a significant minority of "Americans" who are such sissy punks they will even fluff a pampered brat like trump, if he will keep his promise to provide them with a scapegoat in every pot, somebody to blame for their inadequacies. Don't like it that there are so many among us who are so eager for validation of their selfishness and simple-mindedness and mostly their need to be victims that they can fluff even a spoiled sociopath like trump in exchange for that validation. Disappointing that these weenies are such crybabies they can even see a flabby old brat like trump as their daddy protector. When I was young and reading Shirer's explanation for how a Hitler could rise in a supposedly advanced nation, I longed for a substantive explanation for how this could happen. Mostly, you sniveling, cowardly, spoiled-brat trump fluffers, I resent the way you provided an answer to my question.

I just googled the wage to see it is stagnating...

saupload_median-household-income-in-the-21st-century-nominal-and-real-estimates-200001-thru-201806.png

Make proper claims or expect questions.
Nobody needs to expect question for what is commonly known. Pretend if it makes you feel better.

Doesn't matter too much what anything economic is doing right now as we are in an economic lockdown period , brought about by Democrats. What matters is that during the 4 years term of Trump, he gave us the highest median wage in US history.
($65,084 per family). And your graph is out of 1.5 years out of date, but it does confirm Trump having the highest median wage since 2000.

WAYNE ALLYN ROOT: President Trump Has Made the American Middle Class Great Again (thegatewaypundit.com)
The nominal income doesn´t matter, it doesn´t consider inflation. As you can see, the 2016 wage is almost the same as the 2000 wage.

I will stand by it. I won't be swayed by a delusional cultist.
Will you be swayed by the FACTS of the OP ? Which have been very well known for YEARS now ?

Or is your left media indoctrination that deep ?
No, i will not be swayed by the propaganda of delusional cultists. Neither will the writers of history.

Are you unaware of what the unemployment rate is?
Too late. I already mentioned that the pandemic economy is correlated to Democrats, not to Trump. Ho Hum. See Post # 108.

Are you aware of what the OP said about unemployment ? Maybe you didn't read it , huh ?
Not everyone accepts the presidents attempt to blame others for their failure.

It’s perfectly expected from Trump to try to do so, but it’s also a demonstration of his failure to be a leader.

It’s on Trump. He’s the leader of the country.

Oh did he now.

While you're looking for that link here's one to play with.

Why don't you show the class where Rump "created" a shift in the trajectory.

Oh wait --- never mind, I see it. Early 2020. Nice hole.
You really think you're going to get away with pinning the PANDEMIC ECONOMY on Trump ? HA HA. Well, that has been the Democrats' plan all year. Keep the economy locked down, kill it, don't allow any stimulus checks to get sent, and then blame it all on Trump. Nice try. It didn't work. 80 million voted for Trump. 20 million voted for Biden (mostly illegal aliens).

PS your chart has no source indication. Looks like it might be the Dow Jones. (record highs)
/----/ Here's an examp[le how Blue States are killing their economy. Cuomo is shutting things down not Trump.
Cuomo details vaccine distribution plan, warns of possible January shutdown
A widespread economic shutdown in January to stem the spread of COVID-19 is possible, Gov. Cuomo said Wednesday as he unveiled new plans to distribute the vaccine across the state.

If he's tired of scorn and derision, he should quit acting like a spoiled baby.
Read my sig line before illustrating your ignorance in public, again.

Democrats are the teachers of whining and have been for decades in my life time- he learned the tactics from prominent democrats who are always looking for face time to say something really stupid- "I feel your pain", "raise the price of your pizza a dollar", "it depends on what is is", "I didn't have sex with that woman", can you say "astro turf", or "deplorables", or "clinging to guns and bibles", in "57 states" when learning Spanish, right after Guam tips over, while inflating your tires in place of a tune up-

Playing tit for tat is stupid. Especially when the teachers complain- SMH- Public Education has failed, miserably.

After 30 years of corrupt, China-ass kissers handing our country over to China, and allowing our stores to be saturated with "Made in China" trashy products, we finally get a president who puts AMERICA FIRST, and stops the treason. We get a president who lowers unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, the disabled, and people without a high school diploma to their lowest levels in US history. We get a president who gets the median wage to it highest point in US history. Who has the stock market soar to record height, helping stockholders and employees of those companies. Who makes America # 1 energy producer in the world. We get these great accomplishments, and we see people going to the extent of criminal activity to keep him from being elected. And the normal people are watching this and saying "Who ?....Hah ?......Wha ?

We get a president who enacts a First Step Act freeing thousands of prison inmates unjustly, oversentenced for non-violent crimes, most of them blacks. We get a president who establishes 8,700 "Opportunity Zones" giving small businesses in distressed communities (many of them black) financial assistance to help them (and thereby hire workers). We get a president who reduces illegal immigration, thereby helping US workers, particularly lower income ones, particularly blacks and Hispanics. We have a president who establishes a new record for vocational training, topping 4 million.

We have a president whose FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases. Trump reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars. For those people with debilitating ailments difficult to cure, he signed the bi-partisan supported Right-To-Try legislation.

He helped blacks even more by giving assistance to black colleges, so they wouldn't have to keep coming back to Congress year after year asking for more help (like during the Obama/Biden years). He reduced the Covid death rate 90% after its high point in April, saving many lives, especially blacks, very vulnerable to the Covid disease, and with his Operation Warp Speed has gotten vaccines produced in amazingly record time (which even liberals Geraldo Rivera, Jake Tapper, etc) have congratulated him for.

And after all this, instead of appreciation, we have scorn and derision from the people who have benefitted so much. What do these people who voted against Trump (especially blacks) have to say for why they would do that ?....... considering how much Trump has done for them.

View attachment 433348

View attachment 433346

He beat their beloved Hag:

View attachment 433353
trumpanzees can't stop bringing up Hillary Clinton
Like magic words. Alakazam! Presto! MAGA!

Do you miss The Hag?
HRC2.jpg

What could one possibly have against trump? Why would anyone resent the most prolific liar in presidential history? Why would anyone have a problem with a lazy fatass who never gave a thought to anything or anyone beyond the futile narcissism that will never impress his dead, bigot daddy?

Well, we can look today where the White House expressed concern that the Nashville bombing might interfere with blubberboy's golfing. We can look at how the pampered brat blew up a weak compromise on covid relief in an effort to punish the Repubs who would not support his coup, an hour or so after his representative in negotiations said it was the best deal available. We could look at the corrupt fuck pardoning the sleaziest of congressmen, after promising to drain the swamp. We could look at the mass murderers he pardoned, but forgiving those child murderers won't bother the cowardly bigots in trump's base, because the children murdered weren't really white, just another of our allies Benedict Donald has betrayed. We could look at the rampant corruption displayed by trump and cronies, but only a cultist would be surprised at the sleaze coming from a crime family that confessed to ripping off charities for children.

I could go on, but for me what I resent most about trump is the way he brought so many cowardly bigots and goose-stepping, victim-wannabe fascists out of the woodwork. Hurts that trump proved there is a significant minority of "Americans" who are such sissy punks they will even fluff a pampered brat like trump, if he will keep his promise to provide them with a scapegoat in every pot, somebody to blame for their inadequacies. Don't like it that there are so many among us who are so eager for validation of their selfishness and simple-mindedness and mostly their need to be victims that they can fluff even a spoiled sociopath like trump in exchange for that validation. Disappointing that these weenies are such crybabies they can even see a flabby old brat like trump as their daddy protector. When I was young and reading Shirer's explanation for how a Hitler could rise in a supposedly advanced nation, I longed for a substantive explanation for how this could happen. Mostly, you sniveling, cowardly, spoiled-brat trump fluffers, I resent the way you provided an answer to my question.
Well, you wasted everybody's time too, by writing a hot air blather of nothingness, without a singe reference to the OP content. Yes, you could "go on" saying nothing, but you could also read the OP, and comment on the specific accomplishments listed.
My guess is you won't, and you'll just continue to ramble along, same old airhead DUPE as before.

Stuff you swung & missed > Opportunity Zones, Operation Warp Speed, Median Wage, Unemployment, First Step Act, black college grants, FDA, vocational training, Stock Market, # 1 energy producer in the world.

When I wrote this OP, I guessed I would see how some DUPIES would show up and ignore the massive accomplishment of the past 4 years, being consumed by left media's gutter trash talk. You confirmed it.

If he's tired of scorn and derision, he should quit acting like a spoiled baby.
Read my sig line before illustrating your ignorance in public, again.

Democrats are the teachers of whining and have been for decades in my life time- he learned the tactics from prominent democrats who are always looking for face time to say something really stupid- "I feel your pain", "raise the price of your pizza a dollar", "it depends on what is is", "I didn't have sex with that woman", can you say "astro turf", or "deplorables", or "clinging to guns and bibles", in "57 states" when learning Spanish, right after Guam tips over, while inflating your tires in place of a tune up-

Playing tit for tat is stupid. Especially when the teachers complain- SMH- Public Education has failed, miserably.

I understand what you are saying, but can you explain why you support every republican goal if you hate republicans? If you support republicans, you are a republican. Doesn't matter what you want to call yourself.

After 30 years of corrupt, China-ass kissers handing our country over to China, and allowing our stores to be saturated with "Made in China" trashy products, we finally get a president who puts AMERICA FIRST, and stops the treason. We get a president who lowers unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, the disabled, and people without a high school diploma to their lowest levels in US history. We get a president who gets the median wage to it highest point in US history. Who has the stock market soar to record height, helping stockholders and employees of those companies. Who makes America # 1 energy producer in the world. We get these great accomplishments, and we see people going to the extent of criminal activity to keep him from being elected. And the normal people are watching this and saying "Who ?....Hah ?......Wha ?

We get a president who enacts a First Step Act freeing thousands of prison inmates unjustly, oversentenced for non-violent crimes, most of them blacks. We get a president who establishes 8,700 "Opportunity Zones" giving small businesses in distressed communities (many of them black) financial assistance to help them (and thereby hire workers). We get a president who reduces illegal immigration, thereby helping US workers, particularly lower income ones, particularly blacks and Hispanics. We have a president who establishes a new record for vocational training, topping 4 million.

We have a president whose FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases. Trump reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars. For those people with debilitating ailments difficult to cure, he signed the bi-partisan supported Right-To-Try legislation.

He helped blacks even more by giving assistance to black colleges, so they wouldn't have to keep coming back to Congress year after year asking for more help (like during the Obama/Biden years). He reduced the Covid death rate 90% after its high point in April, saving many lives, especially blacks, very vulnerable to the Covid disease, and with his Operation Warp Speed has gotten vaccines produced in amazingly record time (which even liberals Geraldo Rivera, Jake Tapper, etc) have congratulated him for.

And after all this, instead of appreciation, we have scorn and derision from the people who have benefitted so much. What do these people who voted against Trump (especially blacks) have to say for why they would do that ?....... considering how much Trump has done for them.

View attachment 433348

View attachment 433346

Very interesting study in what "hero worship" looks like.

Before addressing his other "accomplishments", I have one question regarding the first paragraph in your OP, and how #45 has "Stopped the trashy Chinese products from saturating the shelves of American stores".

If that is actually true, in 2018, 2 years into his being elected, imports from China were up 6.7% from 2017, and astronomically up by nearly 58% versus 2008.

As of 2018, (the most recent year measured) U.S. imports from China account for 21.2% of overall U.S. imports.

Yes, he imposed tariffs on China, however, buyers AND sellers were both impacted by that decision.

In trading with China, what has changed for the better that actually benefits America today?

2020 does not appear to be trending much differently.

Last edited:
What are you talking about? It seems that you completely missed my point. I stated why I don't trust him. I wouldn't trust ANYONE who praises the Clintons repeatedly, and was friends with them for many years. Or anyone who holds positions that go against the constitution and liberty, while claiming to be for conservative values.

It doesn't bother you that he ran on "Lock her up!" and then literally the day after he won, he praised and honored her and said he has a lot of respect for the clintons, and said "we owe her a major debt of gratitude for her service to our country" ? And then after being elected he openly dismissed the chants of "lock her up" saying he doesn't care about that after the election. In other words, just like Obama's campaign promises (and like most politicians) it was all a bunch of hot air. And that's just one thing, I could bring up tons more if I wanted to.

Maybe you didn't watch this video. Watch the whole thing, but especially the last 7 seconds.

Sounds like you've done a lot of work and gone to a lot of effort to find a way to disparage Trump. That doesn't point toward things being clear cut.

^ Nonsense. I simply posted his own words and blatant contradictions. How is that disparaging him? He is disparaging himself in those clips.

Is it because I stated my opinion that he's a fraud? That is my sincere opinion, based on numerous reasons, and I stand by it. Not to mention that the whole point of the thread was asking people what they have against him. So I answered it. :dunno: And that makes me the bad guy?

Since when are people not allowed to distrust or criticize politicians? I mean, listen to yourself. You acted as if it was a horrible sin to speak against an elected official. It's like he's God to you. That is a very misguided and dangerous mentality.

Nonsense. I simply posted his own words and blatant contradictions. How is that disparaging him? He is disparaging himself in those clips.

Is it because I stated my opinion that he's a fraud? That is my sincere opinion, based on numerous reasons, and I stand by it. Not to mention that the whole point of the thread was asking people what they have against him. So I answered it. :dunno: And that makes me the bad guy?

Since when are people not allowed to distrust or criticize politicians? I mean, listen to yourself. You acted as if it was a horrible sin to speak against an elected official. It's like he's God to you. That is a very misguided and dangerous mentality.
I acted like that IN YOUR MIND. To me, Trump is just a guy who came long at just the right time, to stop a serial killer from becoming President, to stop China et al from colonizing us economically, and to fix what was a sinking economy when he took over.

In addition to that, Trump has accomplished an amazing number of good things (many mentioned in the OP), and has been a great president. He has done what he was paid to do. All this talk many posters are posting about his personality, that make them hate him are rather irrelevant, to me. He's where he is to protect the American people, keep the country running, not be a choir boy.

And most of the stuff that people hate about his personality, makes me like him all the more. The more shit he gives to Democrats and DC establishment RINOs, the better I like it.

Very interesting study in what "hero worship" looks like.

Before addressing his other "accomplishments", I have one question regarding the first paragraph in your OP, and how #45 has "Stopped the trashy Chinese products from saturating the shelves of American stores".

If that is actually true, in 2018, 2 years into his being elected, imports from China were up 6.7% from 2017, and astronomically up by nearly 58% versus 2008.

As of 2018, (the most recent year measured) U.S. imports from China account for 21.2% of overall U.S. imports.

Yes, he imposed tariffs on China, however, buyers AND sellers were both impacted by that decision.

In trading with China, what has changed for the better that actually benefits America today?

2020 does not appear to be trending much differently.

And it's an interesting study into what demonize pathology looks like.

I didn't say that Trump "has Stopped the trashy Chinese products from saturating the shelves of American stores". That would be if no Chinese products were here at all. Obviously they are, and still in abundance. I said Trump has REDUCED Chinese imports, which is a good thing. Nobody is going to turn around 30 years of trade neglect in 4 years, but at least Trump has put us back on the correct course. ($31 Billion reduction in 6 months)

First, 2018 is NOT the most recent year measured. The US Dept of Commerce (Census Bureau) in first half of 2019 reported a $31 Billion reduction in China imports vs 2018.

1609014647149.png

How that actually benefits America today, is

1) by allowing American manufacturers to produce those formerly imported goods, thereby expanding American GDP, and creating more jobs in the US, and from that more disposable income being spent into the US economy, from those newly hired employees.

2) American made products tend to be of better quality. I remember 15-20 years ago, already deep into Chinese importation, I had a TV set whose tuner konked out after one year. The old American ones used to last us 20 years, and could be fixed by repairmen coming to the house. I had a VCR whose eject button fell inside the unit frame leaving a hole in the front of the unit. I used to keep a pencil handy to stick in the hole to eject my tapes. Life in China import America.

3) It's never good to have too much stuff coming into the country. That develops a dependency to the import countries, which is unfavorable to national security. Currently pharmaceuticals (including Covid vaccine) are noted as being dangerously in this category, but they're far from the only ones.

After imposing steel and aluminum tariffs, based on national security concerns, the Trump Administration opened six additional Section 232 investigations, intensifying debate over potential legislation to revise the authority. The investigations covered imports of:
 automobile and automobile parts, initiated May 23, 2018;
 uranium ore and related products, initiated July 18, 2018;
 titanium sponge, initiated March 4, 2019;
 transformers and certain grain-oriented electrical steel parts, initiated May 4, 2020;
 mobile cranes, initiated May 6, 2020; and
 vanadium, initiated June 3, 2020
Commerce determined imports of each of the first three products threaten to impair national security. The final reports were submitted to the President, but have not been made public. The President chose not to impose restrictions on uranium and titanium, but potential import restrictions on autos remain pending. The latter three investigations are ongoing.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R45249.pdf

Forum List

Back