Anti-Trumpers: What Do You Have Against Trump ?

Almost thought this was a serious thread but it was in fact just full of Trump loving nutters.

Trump has done more damage to US institutions than almost anyone in modern history and that includes Nixon. He converted as much of the government into a his own personal campaign. He tried as best he could to make the government function for him rather than the people.

COVID reports were tailored to suit his desires.
Intelligence reports downplayed what he wanted to downplay.
The justice department went easy on his buddies.
The State Dept helped him batter his enemies.

The fact that Republicans don’t recognize how bad Trump has been is the most dangerous part of all.
Trump has done more help to US institutions than almost anyone in modern history. He has made the govt function for all the people, especially those groups cited in the OP, who have enjoyed their lowest unemployment rate in US history. This also for US workers, who have enjoyed their highest median wage in US history.

Covid reports are absurd with deaths showing 200,000, because hospitals were getting govt $$ according to number of deaths they report. Certainly those crazy reports were not of help to Trump.

The DOJ and State Dept have done nothing to Trump's enemies. If they had, Obama, Biden, Hillary, Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Strozk, Page (Lisa), and McCabe would all be in jail right now.
Are you unaware of what the unemployment rate is?

I don't hate him, I just think he's been playing a role, the role of a "nationalist" and "conservative"... but he's not, even if his words and some of his actions might lead you to think he is. I've realized that NO one is allowed to that level of government unless they are "in the club," so to speak.

I haven't trusted him ever since I heard him heap praise on the Clintons (the worst of the worst) not once, not twice, but on multiple occasions. Here's just a few...

"Bill Clinton was a great president. Hillary Clinton is a great woman and a good woman."

"She's really a very terrific woman. I know her."

"I really like them both a lot."

Trump showered the Clintons, Nancy Pelosi, and Democrats with praise in Imus interviews

More blatant contradictions...

(There's more interviews where he praised the clintons, but I'm not going to dig them all up.)

If you don't watch any of the other videos, at least watch this one. This sums it up, before and after he got into office:

Or when he said, "take the guns first, go through due process second."

I could go on, I have many more reasons for what I believe about him but I don't want to write a book here. I think most politicians are corrupt and not to be trusted, especially at the higher levels. People need to wake up and understand that they are not on our side. There may be some good ones in government, but very few.

Oh did he now.

While you're looking for that link here's one to play with.

Why don't you show the class where Rump "created" a shift in the trajectory.

Oh wait --- never mind, I see it. Early 2020. Nice hole.
You really think you're going to get away with pinning the PANDEMIC ECONOMY on Trump ? HA HA. Well, that has been the Democrats' plan all year. Keep the economy locked down, kill it, don't allow any stimulus checks to get sent, and then blame it all on Trump. Nice try. It didn't work. 80 million voted for Trump. 20 million voted for Biden (mostly illegal aliens).

PS your chart has no source indication. Looks like it might be the Dow Jones. (record highs)

It IS the DJIA, graphed for the last 12 years. It's there to show the trajectory that was already there when Rump arrived, which in turn disproves the point that you cut out of the quote because it was inconvenient.

Dishonest hack.

Are you unaware of what the unemployment rate is?
Too late. I already mentioned that the pandemic economy is correlated to Democrats, not to Trump. Ho Hum. See Post # 108.

Are you aware of what the OP said about unemployment ? Maybe you didn't read it , huh ?

After 30 years of corrupt, China-ass kissers handing our country over to China, and allowing our stores to be saturated with "Made in China" trashy products, we finally get a president who puts AMERICA FIRST, and stops the treason. We get a president who lowers unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, the disabled, and people without a high school diploma to their lowest levels in US history. We get a president who gets the median wage to it highest point in US history. Who has the stock market soar to record height, helping stockholders and employees of those companies. Who makes America # 1 energy producer in the world. We get these great accomplishments, and we see people going to the extent of criminal activity to keep him from being elected. And the normal people are watching this and saying "Who ?....Hah ?......Wha ?

We get a president who enacts a First Step Act freeing thousands of prison inmates unjustly, oversentenced for non-violent crimes, most of them blacks. We get a president who establishes 8,700 "Opportunity Zones" giving small businesses in distressed communities (many of them black) financial assistance to help them (and thereby hire workers). We get a president who reduces illegal immigration, thereby helping US workers, particularly lower income ones, particularly blacks and Hispanics. We have a president who establishes a new record for vocational training, topping 4 million.

We have a president whose FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases. Trump reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars. For those people with debilitating ailments difficult to cure, he signed the bi-partisan supported Right-To-Try legislation.

He helped blacks even more by giving assistance to black colleges, so they wouldn't have to keep coming back to Congress year after year asking for more help (like during the Obama/Biden years). He reduced the Covid death rate 90% after its high point in April, saving many lives, especially blacks, very vulnerable to the Covid disease, and with his Operation Warp Speed has gotten vaccines produced in amazingly record time (which even liberals Geraldo Rivera, Jake Tapper, etc) have congratulated him for.

And after all this, instead of appreciation, we have scorn and derision from the people who have benefitted so much. What do these people who voted against Trump (especially blacks) have to say for why they would do that ?....... considering how much Trump has done for them.

View attachment 433348

View attachment 433346
No class. No ethics. He is amoral. He is sociopathic. He is a malignant narcissist. He is ignorant and incurious, while believing he knows things. He has no sense of duty. He has no desire to govern. He is a grifter and a thief. He is a fraud. He puts his self interest ahead of the interests of the country. He is cruel. He punches downward. He is an insulting prick while also being a thin skinned little bitch. He has no grace and holds grudges forever, no matter how small the slight. He is too stupid to be President. He is of low character. He lacks empathy.

You´d need to back it up or it is disputed.
Oh ? Why ? So you dispute it ? Because CNN doesn't. MSNBC doesn't. ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, all don't. And neither do posters in this forum. Please don't make a fool out of yourself.

I've posted links on these many times in this forum. Too many for it to be a question.

No class. No ethics. He is amoral. He is sociopathic. He is a malignant narcissist. He is ignorant and incurious, while believing he knows things. He has no sense of duty. He has no desire to govern. He is a grifter and a thief. He is a fraud. He puts his self interest ahead of the interests of the country. He is cruel. He punches downward. He is an insulting prick while also being a thin skinned little bitch. He has no grace and holds grudges forever, no matter how small the slight. He is too stupid to be President. He is of low character. He lacks empathy.
Every word of this post is wrong. The truth is just the opposite. You're only saying the same boring stuff (unsubstantiated adjectives) others have said in here, all already refuted. No need to repeat again and again. Ho hum. Yawn ***

Every word of this post is wrong. The truth is just the opposite. You're only saying the same boring stuff (unsubstantiated adjectives) others have said in here, all already refuted. No need to repeat again and again. Ho hum. Yawn ***
I will stand by it. I won't be swayed by a delusional cultist.

It IS the DJIA, graphed for the last 12 years. It's there to show the trajectory that was already there when Rump arrived, which in turn disproves the point that you cut out of the quote because it was inconvenient.

Dishonest hack.
No point of mine was disproved, and if you were not a "Dishonest hack", you would say here what you claim I cut out.

As for the economy when Trump arrived, it was SINKING badly, rescued by Trump, as revealed by the famous GDP V GRAPH that everybody is fully aware of, except for a few mind-altered, information-deprived DUPES, who rely entirely on distortion from lefty media.

1608965175799.png

1608965213634.png

Last edited:
You´d need to back it up or it is disputed.
Oh ? Why ? So you dispute it ? Because CNN doesn't. MSNBC doesn't. ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, all don't. And neither do posters in this forum. Please don't make a fool out of yourself.

I've posted links on these many times in this forum. Too many for it to be a question.
It is usual nobody else ever heard of that fantastic Trump deeds. That might be an explanation.
However, I have learned to to believe the stuff people claim, so you can back yours up or there´s a reason you can´t.

I don't hate him, I just think he's been playing a role, the role of a "nationalist" and "conservative"... but he's not, even if his words and some of his actions might lead you to think he is. I've realized that NO one is allowed to that level of government unless they are "in the club," so to speak.

I haven't trusted him ever since I heard him heap praise on the Clintons (the worst of the worst) not once, not twice, but on multiple occasions. Here's just a few...

"Bill Clinton was a great president. Hillary Clinton is a great woman and a good woman."

"She's really a very terrific woman. I know her."

"I really like them both a lot."

Trump showered the Clintons, Nancy Pelosi, and Democrats with praise in Imus interviews

More blatant contradictions...

(There's more interviews where he praised the clintons, but I'm not going to dig them all up.)

If you don't watch any of the other videos, at least watch this one. This sums it up, before and after he got into office:

Or when he said, "take the guns first, go through due process second."

I could go on, I have many more reasons for what I believe about him but I don't want to write a book here. I think most politicians are corrupt and not to be trusted, especially at the higher levels. People need to wake up and understand that they are not on our side. There may be some good ones in government, but very few.

I really don't think you have much of a point here. You show very old videos of an earlier political era, and then one after the emails, dossier, and Benghazi scandals. Two different time periods, and different political climates. These videos don't show any problem with Trump.

Dishonest hack.
No point of mine was disproved, and if you were not a "Dishonest hack", you would say here what you claim I cut out.

As for the economy when Trump arrived, it was SINKING badly, rescued by Trump, as revealed by the famous GDP V GRAPH that everybody is fully aware of, except for a few mind-altered, information-deprived DUPES, who rely entirely on distortion from lefty media.

View attachment 433531

View attachment 433532

BULLSHIT.

Rump arrives --- and I'll need to repost the graph since you cut THAT out as inconvenient --- in 2017, which is clearly marked along the X-axis:

Dow tenyear.jpg

You'll note that the graph begins in 2008 where you can see the "Great Recession" at the left. Right where that downward spike climbs back up is where O'bama comes in. From that point the line climbs on average at a (roughly) 35 degree angle right up to the present. Rump's inauguration is at a point about three-quarters of the way in.

--- which means Rump had nothing to do with that line climbing, as the post you cut out so no one would see it had claimed, which was the post I used that chart to respond to in the first place.

Not sure who the fuck you think you are that you can just delete stuff and it becomes unstuff that never happened.

It is usual nobody else ever heard of that fantastic Trump deeds. That might be an explanation.
However, I have learned to to believe the stuff people claim, so you can back yours up or there´s a reason you can´t.
Can't back up up what ? What are you talking about ? :dunno: Are you saying you're disputing what is in the OP ? There were no Opportunity Zones ? No highest median wage in US history ? No Operation Warp Speed ? No vaccines ? No First Step act ? All these things never happened ? LOL. Are you trying to win a booby prize here ?

Can't back up up what ? What are you talking about ? :dunno: Are you saying you're disputing what is in the OP ? There were no Opportunity Zones ? No highest median wage in US history ? No Operation Warp Speed ? No vaccines ? No First Step act ? All these things never happened ? LOL. Are you trying to win a booby prize here ?
I just googled the wage to see it is stagnating...

saupload_median-household-income-in-the-21st-century-nominal-and-real-estimates-200001-thru-201806.png

Make proper claims or expect questions.

433533[/ATTACH]

You'll note that the graph begins in 2008 where you can see the "Great Recession" at the left. Right where that downward spike climbs back up is where O'bama comes in. From that point the line climbs on average at a (roughly) 35 degree angle right up to the present. Rump's inauguration is at a point about three-quarters of the way in.

--- which means Rump had nothing to do with that line climbing, as the post you cut out so no one would see it had claimed, which was the post I used that chart to respond to in the first place.

Not sure who the fuck you think you are that you can just delete stuff and it becomes unstuff that never happened.
1608966458904.png

No mention of the GDP V GRAPH. S'matter ? You don't like that subject ?

As for the economy gaining 2009-2014, don't be absurd. ALL post-recession economies do that - a normal recoil after a severe recession. It would happen if Pee Wee Herman were president,

I've posted this 100 times in this forum, you never saw ? When the post recession 5 year period wore off, and Obama had to make it on his own he flunked, and some people have to be told twice, so here's the GDP V GRAPH of SINKING Obama (2015/2016), and RISING Trump (2017/2018) Ho hum. Yawn*****

1608966827117.png

Trump, like all Presidents, has fulfilled the two critical jobs expected of him, protecting Wall Street and the military budget.

What else has he done?

I really don't think you have much of a point here. You show very old videos of an earlier political era, and then one after the emails, dossier, and Benghazi scandals. Two different time periods, and different political climates. These videos don't show any problem with Trump.

What are you talking about? It seems that you completely missed my point. I stated why I don't trust him. I wouldn't trust ANYONE who praises the Clintons repeatedly, and was friends with them for many years. Or anyone who holds positions that go against the constitution and liberty, while claiming to be for conservative values.

It doesn't bother you that he ran on "Lock her up!" and then literally the day after he won, he praised and honored her and said he has a lot of respect for the clintons, and said "we owe her a major debt of gratitude for her service to our country" ? And then after being elected he openly dismissed the chants of "lock her up" saying he doesn't care about that after the election. In other words, just like Obama's campaign promises (and like most politicians) it was all a bunch of hot air. And that's just one thing, I could bring up tons more if I wanted to.

Maybe you didn't watch this video. Watch the whole thing, but especially the last 7 seconds.

I just googled the wage to see it is stagnating...

saupload_median-household-income-in-the-21st-century-nominal-and-real-estimates-200001-thru-201806.png

Make proper claims or expect questions.
Nobody needs to expect question for what is commonly known. Pretend if it makes you feel better.

Doesn't matter too much what anything economic is doing right now as we are in an economic lockdown period , brought about by Democrats. What matters is that during the 4 years term of Trump, he gave us the highest median wage in US history.
($65,084 per family). And your graph is out of 1.5 years out of date, but it does confirm Trump having the highest median wage since 2000.

WAYNE ALLYN ROOT: President Trump Has Made the American Middle Class Great Again (thegatewaypundit.com)

Forum List

Back