Anti-Trumpers: What Do You Have Against Trump ?

Nonsense. I simply posted his own words and blatant contradictions. How is that disparaging him? He is disparaging himself in those clips.

Is it because I stated my opinion that he's a fraud? That is my sincere opinion, based on numerous reasons, and I stand by it. Not to mention that the whole point of the thread was asking people what they have against him. So I answered it. :dunno: And that makes me the bad guy?

Since when are people not allowed to distrust or criticize politicians? I mean, listen to yourself. You acted as if it was a horrible sin to speak against an elected official. It's like he's God to you. That is a very misguided and dangerous mentality.
I acted like that IN YOUR MIND. To me, Trump is just a guy who came long at just the right time, to stop a serial killer from becoming President, to stop China et al from colonizing us economically, and to fix what was a sinking economy when he took over.

In addition to that, Trump has accomplished an amazing number of good things (many mentioned in the OP), and has been a great president. He has done what he was paid to do. All this talk many posters are posting about his personality, that make them hate him are rather irrelevant, to me. He's where he is to protect the American people, keep the country running, not be a choir boy.

And most of the stuff that people hate about his personality, makes me like him all the more. The more shit he gives to Democrats and DC establishment RINOs, the better I like it.

I wasn't talking about his personality. That's what the Dems talk about. I was talking about his authenticity. His allegiance. To me that is the most important thing in a leader, because if they are not what the portray themselves to be, then they are traitors, or mere puppets of the actual powers behind the scenes.

Did you think George W. Bush was an actual conservative and Christian? If so, you are incredibly naive. He's another example of a president being a puppet, or playing a role. Then there's Obama, who played the role of a liberal "man of the people" whose slogan was "hope and change," when in actuality he was a warmongering Wall Street puppet. A globalist, like all of them. Again, the PTSB would NEVER allow a true patriot / constitutionalist / honest decent person to get to that level of power. I know that's a tough pill to swallow, but it's the truth. You'll see that, eventually.

What you said about the economy shows that you don't understand what is actually going on in the US and the world. The "economy" is a sham, because the entire monetary system is a sham, designed to fail in the long run. It's destined to collapse, so the corrupt powers can bring in an entirely new system, and that is their goal. It's part of the "Great Reset."

But getting back to the naivety in regard to Trump, I think independent journalist Whitney Webb said it best. She's talking about Q in the quote below, but it goes hand-in-hand with Trump. People want a "savior", someone to save the country at the last minute, from the evil "bad guys." So the purpose of Q and Trump is to placate the very movement that would ordinarily be much more vigilant. In other words, Trump is controlled opposition.

Many have put all their trust in a person, which causes them to turn a blind eye to actions that they would never accept if it was a Democrat. For example, Trump being fully on board with the COVID / vaccine / Big Pharma agenda, using the military to aggressively distribute the vaccine. If it was Obama doing that, people would be screaming from the rooftops. But all the people who trust Trump are going with it, due to their devotion and trust in an individual.

Here's the quote:

geqpb1bv3fc51.jpg

Last edited:
Very interesting study in what "hero worship" looks like.

Before addressing his other "accomplishments", I have one question regarding the first paragraph in your OP, and how #45 has "Stopped the trashy Chinese products from saturating the shelves of American stores".

If that is actually true, in 2018, 2 years into his being elected, imports from China were up 6.7% from 2017, and astronomically up by nearly 58% versus 2008.

As of 2018, (the most recent year measured) U.S. imports from China account for 21.2% of overall U.S. imports.

Yes, he imposed tariffs on China, however, buyers AND sellers were both impacted by that decision.

In trading with China, what has changed for the better that actually benefits America today?

2020 does not appear to be trending much differently.

And it's an interesting study into what demonize pathology looks like.

I didn't say that Trump "has Stopped the trashy Chinese products from saturating the shelves of American stores". That would be if no Chinese products were here at all. Obviously they are, and still in abundance. I said Trump has REDUCED Chinese imports, which is a good thing. Nobody is going to turn around 30 years of trade neglect in 4 years, but at least Trump has put us back on the correct course. ($31 Billion reduction in 6 months)

First, 2018 is NOT the most recent year measured. The US Dept of Commerce (Census Bureau) in first half of 2019 reported a $31 Billion reduction in China imports vs 2018.

View attachment 433809

How that actually benefits America today, is

1) by allowing American manufacturers to produce those formerly imported goods, thereby expanding American GDP, and creating more jobs in the US, and from that more disposable income being spent into the US economy, from those newly hired employees.

2) American made products tend to be of better quality. I remember 15-20 years ago, already deep into Chinese importation, I had a TV set whose tuner konked out after one year. The old American ones used to last us 20 years, and could be fixed by repairmen coming to the house. I had a VCR whose eject button fell inside the unit frame leaving a hole in the front of the unit. I used to keep a pencil handy to stick in the hole to eject my tapes. Life in China import America.

3) It's never good to have too much stuff coming into the country. That develops a dependency to the import countries, which is unfavorable to national security. Currently pharmaceuticals (including Covid vaccine) are noted as being dangerously in this category, but they're far from the only ones.

After imposing steel and aluminum tariffs, based on national security concerns, the Trump Administration opened six additional Section 232 investigations, intensifying debate over potential legislation to revise the authority. The investigations covered imports of:
 automobile and automobile parts, initiated May 23, 2018;
 uranium ore and related products, initiated July 18, 2018;
 titanium sponge, initiated March 4, 2019;
 transformers and certain grain-oriented electrical steel parts, initiated May 4, 2020;
 mobile cranes, initiated May 6, 2020; and
 vanadium, initiated June 3, 2020
Commerce determined imports of each of the first three products threaten to impair national security. The final reports were submitted to the President, but have not been made public. The President chose not to impose restrictions on uranium and titanium, but potential import restrictions on autos remain pending. The latter three investigations are ongoing.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R45249.pdf

After sifting through that wordy, circular response, America’s deficit in goods and services now exceeds what it was under President Barack Obama.

Steel and aluminum makers have still cut jobs despite Trump’s "protectionist"(no pun intended) policies on their behalf.

His deals made scarcely a ripple in a $20 trillion economy. For most Americans, Trump’s trade policy ultimately meant little, either good or bad, for their financial health.

Last edited:
I understand what you are saying, but can you explain why you support every republican goal if you hate republicans? If you support republicans, you are a republican. Doesn't matter what you want to call yourself.
Show me what you call supporting Republican goals- then, if you can bother yourself look at the many posts I've called Politicalchic to task for being a Republican hack-

I support the constitution. Period. I advocate for the rights of Individuals, not the group think of Party or religion.
I despise and detest liars when they lie and deny they are lying, i.e., most politicians, democrat acolytes in particlular- Trump is giving back what Republicans haven't had the back bone to do in my life time, (and I find it hilarious that you ass clowns can't stand it) and democrats are whining about it with the yeah, but mommy look what he did- and you fucking deny it- which is a blatant fucking lie, so get down off your fucking high horse you sanctimonious idiot and look at yourself in the mirror- you're a group think robot acolyte trained to react to, not respond to- and you do a lousy job of it. Just like the fucking Republicans do- and the Republicans learned that tactic from having watched Democrats do it for decades- you ain't bullshitting me, ass clown. I've been observng this shit show for 50 years.

Last edited:
I understand what you are saying, but can you explain why you support every republican goal if you hate republicans? If you support republicans, you are a republican. Doesn't matter what you want to call yourself.
Show me what you call supporting Republican goals- then, if you can bother yourself look at the many posts I've called Politicalchic to task for being a Republican hack-

I support the constitution. Period. I advocate for the rights of Individuals, not the group think of Party or religion.
I despise and detest liars when they lie and deny they are lying, i.e., most politicians, democrat acolytes in particlular- Trump is giving back what Republicans haven't had the back bone to do in my life time, (and I find it hilarious thsat you ass clowns can't stand it) and democrats are whining about it with the yeah, but mommy look what he did- and you fucking deny it- which is a blatant fucking lie, so get down off your fucking high horse you sanctimonious idiot and look at yourself in the mirror- you're a group think robot acolyte trained to react to, not respond to- and you do a lousy job of it. Just like the fucking Republicans do- and the Republicans learned that tactic from having watched Democrats do it for decades- you ain't bullshitting me, ass clown. I've been observng this shit show for 50 years.

You vote for Trump, you are a Trumpian. It's that simple dumb ass. You can call yourself a fluffy bunny if you want to, but you're still a Trumpian.

You vote for Trump, you are a Trumpian. It's that simple dumb ass. You can call yourself a fluffy bunny if you want to, but you're still a Trumpian.
I didn't vote- for any of the ass clowns- so now what wise ass? I don't approve of ANY of them. Now what ass clown? You still haven't shown where I support Republicans, ass clown. Get a refund on your mind reading courses- they failed you miserably.

This makes zero sense. I award you zero points. May god have mercy on your soul.
Well, that changes everything. Not- show me where I'm wrong, then start telling me what you want.
The citizens cannot by definition be the leader. That’s what the elected officials are. By definition. In a republic.

Your response is so nonsense, it almost qualifies as “not even wrong”.

I didn't vote- for any of the ass clowns- so now what wise ass? I don't approve of ANY of them. Now what ass clown? You still haven't shown where I support Republicans, ass clown. Get a refund on your mind reading courses- they failed you miserably.

I don't personally know or care who you voted for, or if you ever voted. I know you sing trump's praises here ALL the time. You are a Tumpster. Your posts prove that without any doubt.

After 30 years of corrupt, China-ass kissers handing our country over to China, and allowing our stores to be saturated with "Made in China" trashy products, we finally get a president who puts AMERICA FIRST, and stops the treason. We get a president who lowers unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, the disabled, and people without a high school diploma to their lowest levels in US history. We get a president who gets the median wage to it highest point in US history. Who has the stock market soar to record height, helping stockholders and employees of those companies. Who makes America # 1 energy producer in the world. We get these great accomplishments, and we see people going to the extent of criminal activity to keep him from being elected. And the normal people are watching this and saying "Who ?....Hah ?......Wha ?

We get a president who enacts a First Step Act freeing thousands of prison inmates unjustly, oversentenced for non-violent crimes, most of them blacks. We get a president who establishes 8,700 "Opportunity Zones" giving small businesses in distressed communities (many of them black) financial assistance to help them (and thereby hire workers). We get a president who reduces illegal immigration, thereby helping US workers, particularly lower income ones, particularly blacks and Hispanics. We have a president who establishes a new record for vocational training, topping 4 million.

We have a president whose FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases. Trump reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars. For those people with debilitating ailments difficult to cure, he signed the bi-partisan supported Right-To-Try legislation.

He helped blacks even more by giving assistance to black colleges, so they wouldn't have to keep coming back to Congress year after year asking for more help (like during the Obama/Biden years). He reduced the Covid death rate 90% after its high point in April, saving many lives, especially blacks, very vulnerable to the Covid disease, and with his Operation Warp Speed has gotten vaccines produced in amazingly record time (which even liberals Geraldo Rivera, Jake Tapper, etc) have congratulated him for.

And after all this, instead of appreciation, we have scorn and derision from the people who have benefitted so much. What do these people who voted against Trump (especially blacks) have to say for why they would do that ?....... considering how much Trump has done for them.

View attachment 433348

View attachment 433346

He beat their beloved Hag:

View attachment 433353
trumpanzees can't stop bringing up Hillary Clinton
Like magic words. Alakazam! Presto! MAGA!

Do you miss The Hag?
View attachment 433734
It's clear Trump supporters miss her.

It's funny how those who support Trump call those who don'delusional'.

After 30 years of corrupt, China-ass kissers handing our country over to China, and allowing our stores to be saturated with "Made in China" trashy products, we finally get a president who puts AMERICA FIRST, and stops the treason. We get a president who lowers unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, the disabled, and people without a high school diploma to their lowest levels in US history. We get a president who gets the median wage to it highest point in US history. Who has the stock market soar to record height, helping stockholders and employees of those companies. Who makes America # 1 energy producer in the world. We get these great accomplishments, and we see people going to the extent of criminal activity to keep him from being elected. And the normal people are watching this and saying "Who ?....Hah ?......Wha ?

We get a president who enacts a First Step Act freeing thousands of prison inmates unjustly, oversentenced for non-violent crimes, most of them blacks. We get a president who establishes 8,700 "Opportunity Zones" giving small businesses in distressed communities (many of them black) financial assistance to help them (and thereby hire workers). We get a president who reduces illegal immigration, thereby helping US workers, particularly lower income ones, particularly blacks and Hispanics. We have a president who establishes a new record for vocational training, topping 4 million.

We have a president whose FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases. Trump reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars. For those people with debilitating ailments difficult to cure, he signed the bi-partisan supported Right-To-Try legislation.

He helped blacks even more by giving assistance to black colleges, so they wouldn't have to keep coming back to Congress year after year asking for more help (like during the Obama/Biden years). He reduced the Covid death rate 90% after its high point in April, saving many lives, especially blacks, very vulnerable to the Covid disease, and with his Operation Warp Speed has gotten vaccines produced in amazingly record time (which even liberals Geraldo Rivera, Jake Tapper, etc) have congratulated him for.

And after all this, instead of appreciation, we have scorn and derision from the people who have benefitted so much. What do these people who voted against Trump (especially blacks) have to say for why they would do that ?....... considering how much Trump has done for them.

View attachment 433348

View attachment 433346

He beat their beloved Hag:

View attachment 433353
trumpanzees can't stop bringing up Hillary Clinton
Like magic words. Alakazam! Presto! MAGA!

Do you miss The Hag?
View attachment 433734
It's clear Trump supporters miss her.

It's funny how those who support Trump call those who don'delusional'.

Trump saved us from one lethal, hated, dreaded virus already:

Hillary.jpg

After sifting through that wordy, circular response, America’s deficit in goods and services now exceeds what it was under President Barack Obama.

Steel and aluminum makers have still cut jobs despite Trump’s "protectionist"(no pun intended) policies on their behalf.

His deals made scarcely a ripple in a $20 trillion economy. For most Americans, Trump’s trade policy ultimately meant little, either good or bad, for their financial health.
4 years out of 30.

Steel and aluminum makers have still cut jobs despite Trump’s "protectionist"

To be fair, Trump wants to protect the American steel industry as a vital, strategic, asset that would be greatly needed in the case of war. Perhaps Biden will let it go by the wayside so that we are totally reliant on foreign powers for our nations' steel. By chance, is that what you want?

The citizens cannot by definition be the leader. That’s what the elected officials are. By definition. In a republic.

Nah. We're an oligarchy now. We have Congressional representatives that are fixtures in D.C. for DECADES and dictate how all of us must live. Nancy, Mitch, Harry, etc., all love their power and the wealth that it brings to them than they love average Americans. We DESPERATELY need term limits but folks like you prefer the oligarchy. So be it.

Trump is an asshole, a self serving vindictive and corrupt man-child who is solely concerned with himself.

Is that sufficient to respond to your thread? I have paragraphs I could add and use details from his speeches, tweets and acts to prove he is worse than the above, he is EVIL!

They hate Trump because they have psychological problems. Their anxiety leads to irrational behaviour, for example, dressing up in vaginal costumes, screaming at the sky etc.. Maturity plays a part, that's sadly lacking on their part.

Last edited:

Trump is an asshole, a self serving vindictive and corrupt man-child who is solely concerned with himself.

Is that sufficient to respond to your thread? I have paragraphs I could add and use details from his speeches, tweets and acts to prove he is worse than the above, he is EVIL!
You could make your font bigger. That would REALLY emphasize your personal hatred for Donald Trump, THE MAN. General Patton was described by many in the same way. He was also a hell of a leader and an American to his bones. Maybe you should consider that a leader can have an abrasive personality but still be a great leader for his country.

View attachment 433348

View attachment 433346
He’s a moronic, whiny little bitch. That sums most of it.

You could make your font bigger. That would REALLY emphasize your personal hatred for Donald Trump, THE MAN. General Patton was described by many in the same way. He was also a hell of a leader and an American to his bones. Maybe you should consider that a leader can have an abrasive personality but still be a great leader for his country.
Trump is a whiny little bitch. Deep down you know it’s true. Just get it off your chest.

Forum List

Back