Anti-Trump Nutjob Predicts Civil War If Trump Is Reelected In 2024 (VIDEO)

Except......

In a free society, civil unrest is accepted as a vessel for change for better......

In a Marxist society....civil unrest or any resistance to the Marxist agenda is called "Treason"
In a free society burning things, rioting etc. are civil unrest; taking a battering ram to the Capitol and threatening elected representatives ARE treason.

Anti-Trump Nutjob Predicts Civil War If Trump Is Reelected In 2024

24 Oct 2021 ~~ By Mike LaChance
Fiona Hill is a former George W. Bush and Obama administration official. Trump kept her on for a while but she eventually revealed herself to be just another anti-Trump part of the DC machine.
Hill went on to testify at Trump’s first impeachment hearing. Now she is claiming that if Trump wins again in 2024 the United States will face a civil war.
So much of what she says below is pure projection. For example, she talks about Trump not accepting the outcome of the 2020 election. Did Democrats and anti-Trumpers accept the outcome of the 2016 election?
Real Clear Politics offers a transcript:
Fiona Hill: A Trump Victory In 2024 Will Be Seen As “Illegitimate,” Could Start An “Open Civil War”

The liberal media is always complaining about people spreading conspiracy theories.
Does this count?

Comment:
For more than four years Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftist sycophants ranted and created conspiracy theories about Donald J. Trump. It hasn't changed.
If Fiona Hill is so sure Joey Xi won 80 million votes, why is she so worried about President Trump running and winning again?
This rancor and violence reminds me so much of the politics of 1860. Similarly the the Democratic Party then as today was in disarray.
If Civil War is surely to come, it again will be "Democrats" that precipitate it.
In essence Ms. Hill speaks for the PM/DSA Democrat Left and is telling us, if we don't get what we want we break what is there. The America Republic cannot coexist with the PM/DSA Commie Left. Why wait?

PBS is a totally corrupt propaganda outlet now, totally off the rails. Tucker did a great piece on them lately:

Fiona Hill is a former George W. Bush and Obama administration official. Trump kept her on for a while but she eventually revealed herself to be just another anti-Trump part of the DC machine.
Hill went on to testify at Trump’s first impeachment hearing. Now she is claiming that if Trump wins again in 2024 the United States will face a civil war.
So much of what she says below is pure projection. For example, she talks about Trump not accepting the outcome of the 2020 election. Did Democrats and anti-Trumpers accept the outcome of the 2016 election?
Fiona Hill: A Trump Victory In 2024 Will Be Seen As “Illegitimate,” Could Start An “Open Civil War”

The liberal media is always complaining about people spreading conspiracy theories.
Does this count?

Comment:
For more than four years Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftist sycophants ranted and created conspiracy theories about Donald J. Trump. It hasn't changed.
If Fiona Hill is so sure Joey Xi won 80 million votes, why is she so worried about President Trump running and winning again?
This rancor and violence reminds me so much of the politics of 1860. Similarly the the Democratic Party then as today was in disarray.
If Civil War is surely to come, it again will be "Democrats" that precipitate it.
In essence Ms. Hill speaks for the PM/DSA Democrat Left and is telling us, if we don't get what we want we break what is there. The America Republic cannot coexist with the PM/DSA Commie Left. Why wait?

Fiona Hill is as deep-state as they come!

They only unleash her when they know their narratives are losing.

Does this count?

Comment:

Fiona HIll is associated with the conveying of the lying Steel Dossier that nailed donald Trump to a cross for the four years he was in office. She did this while pretending to be President Trump's best friend at the office. *poof* All those lies spoken to damage President Trump. I think she and Hillary Clinton should share a cell in prison for their crimes against the Constitution of the United States of America.

More on Fiona the shill (source): Star Impeachment Witness Lied About Her Contacts With Christopher Steele

"Bureaucratic wing-nuts never pay a price, and they play by a different set of rules. Fiona Hill is one of those people. You’ll probably remember her face from Trump’s first impeachment where she posed as one of the Democrats’ star witnesses. She was lauded as a consummate public servant with unimpeachable credibility. Most of the useless politicians in the GOP also treated her with kid gloves."​
"Meanwhile, in a shocking, completely unexpected development, it turns out that Hill lied about her contacts with Christopher Steele, author of the famed (and pure garbage) Trump Dossier."​

Last edited:
That's the Dossier that was never used during the 2016 election campaign right?

All I can say is.....

Let the fuckers try to start a war over Trump being lawfully re-elected and the babies of the Left wallowing they didn't get their way! I love watching a good ass-kicking! Trump is coming back more mean than ever.

Toupee24.jpg

Right. Never used. No one's ever heard about it. No one is even sure what you are babbling about.
Dossier? What's that?
:rolleyes:
"No one's ever heard of it" is NOT the issue.

Supposedly it was the nefarious deed perpetrated by Hillary Clinton...however it was never used during the campaign. It didn't become public until much later

That's the Dossier that was never used during the 2016 election campaign right?
YaKnow, I spent a year studying good sportsmanship vs. the other, and I'm pretty certain Hillary's get-even dossier is the world's worst example of sportsmanship since Adolph Hitler suicided himself with cyanide and a gun and Eva Braun with cyanide poisoning. That letting her die from cyanide while he took the easy wayout with a gunshot, tells you what a coward he was. I found another unsportsmanlike mass murder with a description of the horrific death people experience, from the pages of Jim Jones' horror day at Jonestown, for his entire following people, he ordered one of his sycophants to shoot himself, too:

Tell us a little bit about what it feels like to die by cyanide poisoning. Is it painless?
It’s horrifying. It is not in any way a painless death. The deaths in Jonestown took anywhere between five and 20 minutes. First, your entire body starts to convulse. Then your mouth fills with a mixture of saliva, blood and vomit. Then you pass out, and then you die. Your body is deprived of oxygen completely. It’s a horrific death.​
Joseph Goebbels killed all six of his children as well as himself. That I have no words for, taking innocent lives. :(
1643859177239.png

Last edited:
YaKnow, I spent a year studying good sportsmanship vs. the other, and I'm pretty certain Hillary's get-even dossier is the world's worst example of sportsmanship since Adolph Hitler suicided himself with cyanide and a gun and Eva Braun with cyanide poisoning. That letting her die from cyanide while he took the easy wayout with a gunshot, tells you what a coward he was. I found another unsportsmanlike mass murder with a description of the horrific death people experience, from the pages of Jim Jones' horror day for his entire following people, he ordered one of his sycophants to shoot himself, too:

Tell us a little bit about what it feels like to die by cyanide poisoning. Is it painless?
It’s horrifying. It is not in any way a painless death. The deaths in Jonestown took anywhere between five and 20 minutes. First, your entire body starts to convulse. Then your mouth fills with a mixture of saliva, blood and vomit. Then you pass out, and then you die. Your body is deprived of oxygen completely. It’s a horrific death.​
Are you drinking again?

Are you drinking again?
You really know how to open your mouth and stick your foot straight in it, don't you. In addition to opposing innocent lives in the womb, I hate cigarettes that kill people with cancer sooner or later. I hate alcohol that makes whoever imbibes irresponsible. The death from killing people by a drunk driver remains horrible one death at a time. I hate illegal drugs, and those who distribute fentanyl to America where we're back up to 400 deaths a day in the USA from Craven Joe Biden's treat to the drug cartels to "hey, come on over and do your thang to the border states who (sob, sob,) didn't vote for me...."

You really know how to open your mouth and stick your foot straight in it, don't you. In addition to opposing innocent lives in the womb, I hate cigarettes that kill people with cancer sooner or later. I hate alcohol that makes whoever imbibes irresponsible. The death from killing people by a drunk driver remains horrible one death at a time. I hate illegal drugs, and those who distribute fentanyl to America where we're back up to 400 deaths a day in the USA from Craven Joe Biden's treat to the drug cartels to "hey, come on over and do your thang to the border states who (sob, sob,) didn't vote for me...."
Oh definitely in the sauce again.

Get help

Does this count?

Comment:

Oh? Aside from Whoopi and Alec threatening to leave for Timbuktu, they don't want to be for the new national debt that hit $30,000,000,000,000 (thirty trillion dollars) yesterday and counting fast, you can bet somebody has to pay up. https://usdebtclock.org/ Biden and the Democrats are fiscal strark, raving lunatics. And you didn't hear it here first.

Forum List

Back