Anti-Science Democrats

Post 16. Next?

That was just your gish Gallop of crap. Try something more specifc.

If you had _one_ good case of evidence for vote fraud, you wouldn't need a long list of crap. So what's _one_ good case that you think is irrefutable evidence for vote fraud?

You mean I should call my township police

You should ask why the prosecutors in the spots where the supposed vote fraud occurred haven't done anything. Because they haven't. Because they know you're spouting crap.

and tell them I have proof the election was stolen, after the Supreme Court told TEXAS that THEY didn't have standing? That the PRESIDENT didn't have standing?

In many cases, the courts said they they did have standing, and then they dismissed the cases on the merits. Your evidence was examined, and it was judged to be laughable crap.

Why can't you show us if you have proof?

You're confused on how the burden of proof works. You're the one making the insane claims, so you're the one obligated to back them up.

I didn't know that court ledgers and actual court filings were mere blog articles?

You mean the court fillings that were dismissed for being crap? Kind of supports my case.

I Apparently the IMPOSSIBLE PART is getting one of you View attachment 465646to show us how even a speck of it is false!

Oh, you're a Q-tard! Why didn't you just say so in the first place? We could have all started laughing hard immediately, and saved a lot of time.

Next time, don't use cutesy cult lingo like "blueanon". Doing that instantly reveals you're a Q-tard, a group correctly considered by everyone to be the lowest form of life to ever exist on the planet.

Post 16. Next?
That was just your gish Gallop of crap. Try something more specifc.
If you had _one_ good case of evidence for vote fraud, you wouldn't need a long list of crap.

A gish Gallop of crap. More SPECIFIC. Long list of crap?

If it's all crap, all 27 instances including actual court filings, then prove to us that one of them is crap! Or do you just have crap for words?

Do not forget, a whole plethora of people and orgs have already come out ADMITTING they worked tirelessly to ensure that Trump would lose!

But it. is. all. just. CRAP.

Right?

A gish Gallop of crap. More SPECIFIC. Long list of crap?

I asked you for _one_ case that you think was solid proof of vote fraud. I didn't ask you to keep pouting at me and then refuse to supply one, which is what you did.

No, I don't have to debunk every piece of crap in the list that you just copied from a conspiracy blog. That's not how it works. Nobody is obligated to address a gish gallop, except to point out the dishonesty of the tactic.

So, my point stands. You have no evidence for vote fraud.

I asked you for _one_ case that you think was solid proof of vote fraud. I didn't ask you to keep pouting at me and then refuse to supply one, which is what you did.

ENOUGH of your childish GAMES. I've given you 25. You are unable to prove even ONE of them is untrue! If you jackasses had even a SMATTERING of evidence to show that Biden really won, honestly, there would be none of this eternal circular reasoning and GAME PLAYING.

FIRST you say I've shown no evidence.

THEN you say none of it counts.

THEN you claim none of the sources are valid.

THEN you decry that I must pick one I KNOW is sure!

ANYTHING except your showing how, AT ANY LEVEL, YOU KNOW TRUMP'S EVIDENCE IS BASELESS AND ALL DEBUNKED.

ENOUGH of your childish GAMES.

Asking you for _one_ good case for vote fraud is childish? I thought it was the topic of disucssion. And it caused you have a complete meltdown.

You haven't even read your own list of bullshit. Yes, it is that obvious. That's why you went into meltdown mode when asked to present a single case. All you did was cut-and-paste of load of crap that you couldn't even be bothered to read. And if you didn't read it, why should anyone else?

If you can locate your gonads, the challenge still stands. Choose what you think is the single best case for vote fraud, and present it, in your own words, and with links to actual evidence, not just someone's rant. Yes, I know that means you'll have to actually read your list now, but life is hard, snowflake.

ENOUGH of your childish GAMES.
Asking you for _one_ good case for vote fraud is childish?
Absolutely, when I've already offered you 25 and said to pick any of them and show us how it is wrong. That is after all YOUR claim: that all of Trump's fraud case has been DEBUNKED. In fact it started out as BASELESS right after the election!
I thought it was the topic of discussion. I gave you the choice. And it has caused you to have a complete meltdown resulting in utter denial and change of subject again. If you can't even show how 1 in 25 is invalid, then I can't expect you to do any better if I pick 1:1!

Never mind that I have 87 more to go!

We noted that since you've been unable to produce any evidence for election fraud, it's insane to claim there was election fraud.
What's insane is that you keep saying that after I produced TWENTY-FIVE instances of election fraud just in Michigan alone, backed up with twenty-seven court and journalistic reports! Have you gotten checked for brain tumors?

The evidence continues to back up that conclusion.
GREAT. Present it here. SHOW IT TO US. I'll give you just THREE documented cases of fraud and YOU TELL ME SPECIFICALLY how each of them have been proven false!

I-see-nothing_Gary-Varvel.jpg

Forum List

Back