Anti Gun nuts eye disrupting NRA convention

Bloomberg anti-gun groups eye disrupting NRA convention

PLEASE DO! I quite enjoy watching leftists getting beat down!

Beat down by who? A bunch of gun nerds to scared to go to the market without being strapped?

You know you come across as a leftwing pussy right?
From a person too afraid top leave the house not toting a gun.

Show me the post where I said that or STFU.

I've been around gun and ammo all my life, was taught to shoot and gun safety form the time I was big enough to hold a gun. The thought never crossed my mind to misuse them even though I knew where they were and no they weren't locked up.

Are you willing to say every other gun owner has your training and does the same?

Nope, besides civilian training I also have more than 20 years military training. Every smart parent will teach their children firearms safety whether they have firearms in the home or not. That would include taking them to a range and letting them see the power and destructive capability first hand. It's not a one time thing, it has to be enforced over time. I honestly think it should be required in every school.

To give you an idea of how much the public mindset has changed just in my life time. Just before Christmas in 1962, I walked to our local Western Auto Store and bought my dads Christmas gift. I paid cash for a new 20ga shotgun and a box of shells and openly carried it back to our home, keeping the mussel pointed in a safe direction at all times of course and no one said a word. I was 11 years old at the time.

Big deal. I kept a .22 on my gun rack in the school parking lot all through high school. It's great that you are competent with guns, but do you think some guy who never owned a gun before and all he knows about it is what the salesman told him, and what he learned about it in a four hour class is as competent and safe as you are? Give me a break. I would think someone as experienced as you would see how dangerous it is to put all those guns in the hands of all those idiots, and tell them to carry it everywhere.

So we should restrict everyone's gun ownership because some idiot MIGHT do something stupid?

Well, sure, until they have demonstrated the ability to carry one safely. I have the constitutional right to own an 18 wheeler, but you wouldn't want to cut me loose hauling a load of anhydrous ammonia. Don't give me that shit about driving being a privilege, and guns being a right.. When my safety is in danger, your rights lose.

You don't have the right to own an 18 wheeler...

You do, however, have the right to own a rifle or pistol......and any test in order to exercise that Right is unConstitutional.

I don't pretend to know what bad guys are thinking, you just said they could have them if they wanted for an extra 50 bucks. Maybe they don't understand the concept of tools either.

That's not it. The law stops them from getting fully automatic guns. You will never admit it, but we both know that's true.
actually the law does NOT stop people from getting automatic weapons

you might want to take the time to learn what you're talking about

Then what does?

people can and do own automatic weapons

Yes. A very tiny percentage do. So? What keeps bad guys from all having fully automatic weapons?

Nothing....since the two terrorist attacks in Paris...were committed by people on government terrorist watch lists, in a country that banned military rifles, where you can't buy any military style rifles.....there aren't even gun stores or gun shows.....and these two teams of terrorists got fully automatic rifles.......and grenades, and pistols......and not one French gun law stopped them.....France has more extreme gun control than we have and terrorists got fully automatic rifles easily...
]

And the criminals in France...also get fully automatic rifles easily...in the face of extreme French gun control.

Trump and the Secret Service should let Mayor Reed know that excuses for not being able to secure the streets will not be accepted.

The time of leftist thugs ruling the streets need to come to an end, no matter who many of them have to be arrested, hurt or worse.

There is no excuse at this point in time to be "surprised" and unready for the violence the vile left thinks is their right.

CLEAR THE FUCKING STREETS.

I've been around gun and ammo all my life, was taught to shoot and gun safety form the time I was big enough to hold a gun. The thought never crossed my mind to misuse them even though I knew where they were and no they weren't locked up.

Are you willing to say every other gun owner has your training and does the same?

Nope, besides civilian training I also have more than 20 years military training. Every smart parent will teach their children firearms safety whether they have firearms in the home or not. That would include taking them to a range and letting them see the power and destructive capability first hand. It's not a one time thing, it has to be enforced over time. I honestly think it should be required in every school.

To give you an idea of how much the public mindset has changed just in my life time. Just before Christmas in 1962, I walked to our local Western Auto Store and bought my dads Christmas gift. I paid cash for a new 20ga shotgun and a box of shells and openly carried it back to our home, keeping the mussel pointed in a safe direction at all times of course and no one said a word. I was 11 years old at the time.

Big deal. I kept a .22 on my gun rack in the school parking lot all through high school. It's great that you are competent with guns, but do you think some guy who never owned a gun before and all he knows about it is what the salesman told him, and what he learned about it in a four hour class is as competent and safe as you are? Give me a break. I would think someone as experienced as you would see how dangerous it is to put all those guns in the hands of all those idiots, and tell them to carry it everywhere.

So we should restrict everyone's gun ownership because some idiot MIGHT do something stupid?

Well, sure, until they have demonstrated the ability to carry one safely. I have the constitutional right to own an 18 wheeler, but you wouldn't want to cut me loose hauling a load of anhydrous ammonia. Don't give me that shit about driving being a privilege, and guns being a right.. When my safety is in danger, your rights lose.

And you can buy an 18 wheeler anytime you want. Unless you operate it on public roads, you need no permits, licenses or whatever to own it.

And you can buy an 18 wheeler anytime you want. Unless you operate it on public roads, you need no permits, licenses or whatever to own it.

But......you still do not have a Right to own the vehicle...you do have Right to own a rifle and pistol...

Laws don't stop anything except for those that obey them. That's why I carry, you never know when you may run into one of those bad guys or girls. BTW didn't you just point out how easy it is to break the law if a dn person choses to?

So why don't bad guys all have fully auto guns? You know they would want them.
as are thinking, you just said they could have them if they wanted for an extra 50 bucks. Maybe they don't understand the concept of tools either.

That's not it. The law stops them from getting fully automatic guns. You will never admit it, but we both know that's true.

Is it easy and cheap to do a conversion on you back porch or not? You can't seem to make up your freaking mind.
Of course it is. I never said differently
Even you could build one of these with a grinder, a drill
gallery_1_195_42417.jpg

Then the only thing stopping criminals from doing it is they don't see the need. Isn't it?

I don't pretend to know what bad guys are thinking, you just said they could have them if they wanted for an extra 50 bucks. Maybe they don't understand the concept of tools either.

Then what does?

Yes. A very tiny percentage do. So? What keeps bad guys from all having fully automatic weapons?

nothing.

do you really think criminals won't do something because it's illegal?

there is no difference

anti gun nutz are simply

the anti AMerican leftard fascists by another name

this time anti gun

the time has come to fuckin beat to a them pulp where ever they stand

LOL, violence seems to be the default plan, if one believes the posters above. BTW, they might shoot someone in the back, but I suspect most of them are as yellow as a high noon sun.

sure why not you come with violent intent

you will be met with violence

dont complain bitch

so fuck you

Just to be clear, you believe every person who hasn't been convicted of a crime should be able to be armed at all times, right?
Exactly how the 2nd amendment intended.

No, that is the meme of those who support the NRA, a local, home grown, terrorist organization.

Terrorist?

LOL

From the "guns for me and not for thee" desk commando and supposed law enforcement jack-wad.

You could have a gun, if you could pass the psychological testing necessary to be hired as a LE officer, deputy or agent. I doubt you could.

The NRA defends the right of you and other unstable persons to own firearms. They enable dangerous people to become armed, and thus support terrorists - from Columbine to yesterday*** in Fresno, we see the results.

***Hate crime is suspected after a gunman kills 3 white men in downtown Fresno

Sorry, but considering the number of cops who are wife beaters and alcoholics your fetish for pysch screening rings hollow.

The NRA supports gun bans on those mentally adjudicated as a threat to themselves or others. what they don't support is some bureaucratic wonk being able to put people on a list that removes their rights without due process.

Wanker.

What evidence do you have to support your allegation that "cops who are wife beaters and alcoholics your fetish for pysch screening rings hollow." Other than poor use of syntax, you have none. Some points to consider:
  • The Psych is administered and must be passed before s/he is armed;
  • A full background check is completed before the Psych;
  • If the candidate has had a DUI they won't get to these ^^^ until five years have elapsed from the date of conviction;
  • A crime of violence (battery for example) and any felony are immediately turned down for emplolment;
  • A DUI or Domestic Violence Arrest puts the officer on the beach, and either can result in termination if convicted. If convicted and the terms of probation include a firearms prohibition the defendant will be terminated as unable to meet the MQ's
The NRA and gun shops do not have access to mental health records. That aside, what I infer from your comment is you agree, the 2nd A. Right is in fact a privilege, which can be suspended or revoked for cause.

there is no difference

anti gun nutz are simply

the anti AMerican leftard fascists by another name

this time anti gun

the time has come to fuckin beat to a them pulp where ever they stand

LOL, violence seems to be the default plan, if one believes the posters above. BTW, they might shoot someone in the back, but I suspect most of them are as yellow as a high noon sun.

sure why not you come with violent intent

you will be met with violence

dont complain bitch

so fuck you

If I understand your written English correctly, you seem to claim I "Come" to the debate on the issue here, "with violent intent"???.

Your sanity is of more concern to me than your grammar or your childish threat that I will be met with violence.

Beat down by who? A bunch of gun nerds to scared to go to the market without being strapped?
So we can count you in to be there? Awesome! Hey can you video tape the ass beating? Would love to watch that.

Yeah. I'm pretty sure I can take out most if these gun pussies if push came to shove .
LMAO! Holy shit.

Exactly how the 2nd amendment intended.

No, that is the meme of those who support the NRA, a local, home grown, terrorist organization.

Terrorist?

LOL

From the "guns for me and not for thee" desk commando and supposed law enforcement jack-wad.

You could have a gun, if you could pass the psychological testing necessary to be hired as a LE officer, deputy or agent. I doubt you could.

The NRA defends the right of you and other unstable persons to own firearms. They enable dangerous people to become armed, and thus support terrorists - from Columbine to yesterday*** in Fresno, we see the results.

***Hate crime is suspected after a gunman kills 3 white men in downtown Fresno

Sorry, but considering the number of cops who are wife beaters and alcoholics your fetish for pysch screening rings hollow.

The NRA supports gun bans on those mentally adjudicated as a threat to themselves or others. what they don't support is some bureaucratic wonk being able to put people on a list that removes their rights without due process.

Wanker.

What evidence do you have to support your allegation that "cops who are wife beaters and alcoholics your fetish for pysch screening rings hollow." Other than poor use of syntax, you have none. Some points to consider:
  • The Psych is administered and must be passed before s/he is armed;
  • A full background check is completed before the Psych;
  • If the candidate has had a DUI they won't get to these ^^^ until five years have elapsed from the date of conviction;
  • A crime of violence (battery for example) and any felony are immediately turned down for emplolment;
  • A DUI or Domestic Violence Arrest puts the officer on the beach, and either can result in termination if convicted. If convicted and the terms of probation include a firearms prohibition the defendant will be terminated as unable to meet the MQ's
The NRA and gun shops do not have access to mental health records. That aside, what I infer from your comment is you agree, the 2nd A. Right is in fact a privilege, which can be suspended or revoked for cause.

The NRA and gun shops don't need access to mental health records. Mental health professionals are required to report anyone fitting the requirements for denial of a firearm to the federal system. The fact that this does not happen is not the fault of either the NRA or the gun shops.

You don't have the right to own an 18 wheeler...

You do, however, have the right to own a rifle or pistol......and any test in order to exercise that Right is unConstitutional.

Sure I do.

Then what does?

Nothing....since the two terrorist attacks in Paris...were committed by people on government terrorist watch lists, in a country that banned military rifles, where you can't buy any military style rifles.....there aren't even gun stores or gun shows.....and these two teams of terrorists got fully automatic rifles.......and grenades, and pistols......and not one French gun law stopped them.....France has more extreme gun control than we have and terrorists got fully automatic rifles easily...
]

And the criminals in France...also get fully automatic rifles easily...in the face of extreme French gun control.
Right.A couple of automatic rifles mean the laws restricting them are useless. Typical gun nut reasoning.

And there would be no need for any of that as long as it wasn't put on a public road with the potential to kill an innocent person. I'm talking about real hazards, not some theoretical situation on paper. If a person has a higher than normal potential to hurt someone, he should be required to have sufficient training. A 4 hour class wouldn;t be enough for that big truck, and it's not enough to carry a gun

But......you still do not have a Right to own the vehicle...you do have Right to own a rifle and pistol...

Doesn't effect the responsibility of safety owed to everybody else.

Then what does?

nothing.

do you really think criminals won't do something because it's illegal?

As usual, with that reasoning, there is no need for any laws.

Forum List

Back