Anthony Fauci: I am science!

Could this clown be any more full of himself? He claims if you disagree with him you are attacking science.

If he was such a bad guy, why didn't your orange douche bag fire him when he had the chance? Why vilify him after the fact?
Who?
Sigh. I keep forgetting trumptards are stupid. Let's start again.

If Fauci was such a bad guy, why didn't Trump aka the orange douche bag, fire him when he was president. Why vilify him after the fact? Get it now? Or, do you still need me to break it down?
Oh, they guy who is no longer in the White House. You should keep up with the times.
Yeah, that guy. The guy who bungled the handling of one of the worst disasters to hit US and now is trying to blame it all on others.

Poor trumptards. Trying desperately to live down the shame that was the orange douche bag regime. Good luck.
Hard to blame this disaster on Trump when he was lied to by Fauci about the origins and everything else that has occurred following the escape of the virus. That something was caused and covered up by Fauci, much to his own benefit.

Could this clown be any more full of himself? He claims if you disagree with him you are attacking science.

If he was such a bad guy, why didn't your orange douche bag fire him when he had the chance? Why vilify him after the fact?
Who?

If Fauci was such a bad guy, why didn't Trump aka the orange douche bag, fire him when he was president. Why vilify him after the fact? Get it now? Or, do you still need me to break it down?
Oh, they guy who is no longer in the White House. You should keep up with the times.
Yeah, that guy. The guy who bungled the handling of one of the worst disasters to hit US and now is trying to blame it all on others.

Poor trumptards. Trying desperately to live down the shame that was the orange douche bag regime. Good luck.
Hard to blame this disaster on Trump when he was lied to by Fauci about the origins and everything else that has occurred following the escape of the virus. That something was caused and covered up by Fauci, much to his own benefit.
Lied to by Fauci??? LOL. So, why didn't your orange loser fire Fauci? And if you say because of public opinion, then that means your fuhrer was a coward. Agree?

Who?

Oh, the guy who got vaccines produced in record time saving tens of millions of lives around the world.

Got it.

Who?

Oh, the guy who got vaccines produced in record time saving tens of millions of lives around the world.

Got it.
LOL. No, the loser who is sitting in Florida picking his nose. As for creating a vaccine, you are confusing his Lysol injecting with a cure. :itsok:

Who?

Lied to by Fauci??? LOL. So, why didn't your orange loser fire Fauci? And if you say because of public opinion, then that means your fuhrer was a coward. Agree?
I am always entertained by the lengths to which those who are told to hate Trump will to go in their idiocy and hate. You have just provided a prime example. In the face of all the emerging evidence you continue to spew the lies supplied to you by your masters. Actually, pathetic.

Who?

I am always entertained by the lengths to which those who are told to hate Trump will to go in their idiocy and hate. You have just provided a prime example. In the face of all the emerging evidence you continue to spew the lies supplied to you by your masters. Actually, pathetic.
LOL. All them words and yet...you didn't answer my question. If Fauci was so terrible, how come your orange loser did not fire him when he had the chance? Care to answer the question? I have a feeling you are a coward and so will not. But hey, surprise me.

if Faucistein represents science, then Bill Cosby represents comedy, and Ted Bundy represents serial killers

Who?

LOL. All them words and yet...you didn't answer my question. If Fauci was so terrible, how come your orange loser did not fire him when he had the chance? Care to answer the question? I have a feeling you are a coward and so will not. But hey, surprise me.
Perhaps because Fauci hid his true being from Trump.

As for being a coward, it would be you for attacking, without any knowledge of the circumstances, a man who was try8i9ng to do his job in the face of continual hatred. Like yours.

The real coward here is you when ;you slip into name calling as your only argument. Weak and displays that you lack any facts at all and only display jealous and negative attitudes.

As a matter of fact, you are not worth the word, you are worthless.

Who?

Got it.
LOL. No, the loser who is sitting in Florida picking his nose. As for creating a vaccine, you are confusing his Lysol injecting with a cure. :itsok:
Link to him saying to inject Lysol. Quotes only please, no libnut spin Magnus

Failure to provide a quote is an admission by you that you are a lying sack of shit.

Who?

These emails are just coming out, Dumbass. Well after Trump left office.

What a moron you are.

Who?

What a moron you are.
Actually, that is an insult to morons. They are much more intelligent.

Trump never said that you lying moron
It’s on video.

What Trump said, "Is there a way that something could be used in the body, like a disinfectant, that could kill the virus?"

And yes of course there is.
Since the virus can't get into the blood, and only hides out in the air passages, then a nebulizer can easily carry things to the infected air passages, that could kill the virus.

What Trump suggest is working and is not at all a bad idea.

What he did not say was to inject Clorox.

I hate to defend Trump since I am a far left, liberal, progressive, but attacking Trump destroys credibility since on covid-19, Trump actually got it more right than Fauci did.

Who?

What a moron you are.
LOL You trumptards have been going after Fauci even when your orange douche bag was in office and yet...? Now you want him to be fired?

As for emails being released? Someone sends him an email and so he needs to be fired? No wonder you guys are the laughing stock of the world.

Who?

Got it.

Failure to provide a quote is an admission by you that you are a lying sack of shit.
Here ya go..,trumptard....

Who?

Got it.

Missed the word "Lysol". Care to provide a timestamp?

Who?

What a moron you are.
LOL You trumptards have been going after Fauci even when your orange douche bag was in office and yet...? Now you want him to be fired?

As for emails being released? Someone sends him an email and so he needs to be fired? No wonder you guys are the laughing stock of the world.
An email?

You are a joke, Fauci Worshipper.

Who?

What a moron you are.

An email?

You are a joke, Fauci Worshipper.
Coming from the orange douche bag loser, I will take that as a compliment. But you didn't answer my question. But then you are a trumptard, aren't you?

Who?

Got it.

LOL So, that is your excuse? Rump didn't mention the brand "Lysol"? What did you think he meant when he said "injecting disinfectant", you moron?

Who?

Got it.

LOL So, that is your excuse? Rump didn't mention the brand "Lysol"? What did you think he meant when he said "injecting disinfectant", you moron?

I accept you admission you are a lying sack of shit.

Dismissed.

Who?

Got it.

I accept you admission you are a lying sack of shit.

Dismissed.

Poor trumptard. Clinging desperately to equivocations. Keep spinning, trumptard. No wonder you morons adore the orange loser!!!

Forum List

Back