Anthony Fauci: I am science!

Could this clown be any more full of himself? He claims if you disagree with him you are attacking science.

If he was such a bad guy, why didn't your orange douche bag fire him when he had the chance? Why vilify him after the fact?
Who?

I am not an anti-vaccer, but my immune system is more effective than any of the vaccines
A vaccine is useless without an effective immune system. This isn't an either or, it's a together type thing.
The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines aren't even traditional vaccines. They use mRNA to make your own cells produce a spike protein that looks similar to the COVID spike protein. They are the first mRNA vaccines ever.

The J&J vaccine is traditional. It uses a weakend form of the virus that does not cause sever symptoms.
The J&J vaccine does not use a weakened form of the corona virus. It is an adenovirus which introduces the DNA for a spike protein to be produced by your cells. The differences are not huge. Both leverage cellular protein synthesis to produce the spike protein, it's just different in the way the instructions are delivered.
There is data showing that the vaccines are possibly more dangerous than the virus itself, when it comes to young men, causing serious heart problems...
Nope. After hundreds of millions (we must be getting close to a billion by now) vaccinated, it's 100% clear that the vaccine is NOT more dangerous than the virus itself.
There are also reports of the spike proteins accumulating in organs, including high concentrations in women's ovaries, causing menstrual issues...
Oh goody, internet "reports". Garbage.
Only time will tell if the vaccines are some kind of globalist plot to reduce developed world fertility rates.
No need. It's not.

The media reported lies on Trump for four years. They are totally silent on Hunter's emails, if that would've been Don Jr. It would be front page news and you loons would be impeaching Trump.
Like the emails where Don Jr was loving all the help he was getting in the campaign from the Russians?

That wasn't a lie.

The media reported lies on Trump for four years. They are totally silent on Hunter's emails, if that would've been Don Jr. It would be front page news and you loons would be impeaching Trump.
Like the emails where Don Jr was loving all the help he was getting in the campaign from the Russians?

That wasn't a lie.
Not a Don jr thread, Troll.

Could this clown be any more full of himself? He claims if you disagree with him you are attacking science.

If he was such a bad guy, why didn't your orange douche bag fire him when he had the chance? Why vilify him after the fact?
Ah yes. Forget how the media reacts.
Dumbass.

That wasn't a lie.
LOL. How pathetic. Don Jr?
Really?
You should hide yourself in your mothers underwear draw.

Who?
Sigh. I keep forgetting trumptards are stupid. Let's start again.

If Fauci was such a bad guy, why didn't Trump aka the orange douche bag, fire him when he was president. Why vilify him after the fact? Get it now? Or, do you still need me to break it down?

Who?

If Fauci was such a bad guy, why didn't Trump aka the orange douche bag, fire him when he was president. Why vilify him after the fact? Get it now? Or, do you still need me to break it down?
Oh, they guy who is no longer in the White House. You should keep up with the times.

Who?

Number 1. I am not stupid. I am logical. Number 2. I am retired. Built 3 companies in my time AFTER serving your country. Number 3, my wife is not stupid. She supported President Trump and still serves your country as she flies raptors for training purposes. Number 4...it takes a stupid person to not realize, with the anti Trump coverage by the media during a pandemic, to fire someone who the media says is the end all would be the worst thing he can do.
So....dumbass....blame the media for not giving him a chance to properly govern.

Fauci constantly dragged his feet on studying the effects of disinfectants being injected into people as Trump suggested. The only reason is he hates Trump and wants to see hundreds of thousands of people dead.

Trump never said that you lying moron
He is a Troll who is butthurt over Fauci losing it since he is finally getting exposed. He has nothing on topic, just more of his Trump obsession trolling.
Who exposed Fauci? You guys don’t have any idea what you’re talking about.

If you ever listened to anything other than CNN you would have your answer.

Another show of intentional tunnel vision from the left.
I’ve not watched CNN outside an airport terminal I don’t know how long.

The only people that read Fauci’s emails and came to the conclusions you guys did, are people who believe it already and were willing to twist anything to fit their narrative.
If not CNN then one of the other liberal covering pieces of trash that y our type so love to get their lies from.

As for the people reading Fauci's emails, it would appear that they are the only ones literate to comprehend them, unlike you.
The people reading Fauci’s emails and telling lies are the pieces of trash. People like Tucker Carlson who succeeding in convincing a court he cannot ever be held liable for his speech given no reasonable person would take him seriously.
Further that the sheep on the left are not reasonable people, they are liars.
And yet it’s the right that go to court saying their statements are not rational.
If it were the liberals, there would be riots in the street and burning buildings. At least the right does not do that.

Fauci constantly dragged his feet on studying the effects of disinfectants being injected into people as Trump suggested. The only reason is he hates Trump and wants to see hundreds of thousands of people dead.

He is a Troll who is butthurt over Fauci losing it since he is finally getting exposed. He has nothing on topic, just more of his Trump obsession trolling.
View attachment 500039
Basically none of this is true.
It's all true, that's why I don't trust the government at all.
You should be more skeptical of a conservative media with an agenda and complete lack of standards.
The same can be said of you and the liberal media and their lies.
At least they have standards. Conservative media has never been held accountable for saying batshit crazy things.
Meaning that many feel that what they say is true.

You fear this and try to apply meanings that are not true. Just like a true liberal.

I am not an anti-vaccer, but my immune system is more effective than any of the vaccines
A vaccine is useless without an effective immune system. This isn't an either or, it's a together type thing.
The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines aren't even traditional vaccines. They use mRNA to make your own cells produce a spike protein that looks similar to the COVID spike protein. They are the first mRNA vaccines ever.

The J&J vaccine is traditional. It uses a weakend form of the virus that does not cause sever symptoms.
The J&J vaccine does not use a weakened form of the corona virus. It is an adenovirus which introduces the DNA for a spike protein to be produced by your cells. The differences are not huge. Both leverage cellular protein synthesis to produce the spike protein, it's just different in the way the instructions are delivered.
There is data showing that the vaccines are possibly more dangerous than the virus itself, when it comes to young men, causing serious heart problems...
Nope. After hundreds of millions (we must be getting close to a billion by now) vaccinated, it's 100% clear that the vaccine is NOT more dangerous than the virus itself.
There are also reports of the spike proteins accumulating in organs, including high concentrations in women's ovaries, causing menstrual issues...
Oh goody, internet "reports". Garbage.
Only time will tell if the vaccines are some kind of globalist plot to reduce developed world fertility rates.
No need. It's not.
>The J&J vaccine does not use a weakened form of the corona virus. It is an adenovirus which introduces the DNA for a spike protein to be produced by your cells. The differences are not huge. Both leverage cellular protein synthesis to produce the spike protein, it's just different in the way the instructions are delivered.

Thank you for that correction. What I posted was not precise and arguably incorrect. It's a weakened form of the adenovirus that delivers a COVID gene.

He followed the "science" according to the W.H.O, which was according to the CCP.
Country is run by senile old white men...Biden and Fauci....amazing.

View attachment 500039
Masks still don’t stop viruses, hardly helps anything

Who?

Number 1. I am not stupid. I am logical. Number 2. I am retired. Built 3 companies in my time AFTER serving your country. Number 3, my wife is not stupid. She supported President Trump and still serves your country as she flies raptors for training purposes. Number 4...it takes a stupid person to not realize, with the anti Trump coverage by the media during a pandemic, to fire someone who the media says is the end all would be the worst thing he can do.
So....dumbass....blame the media for not giving him a chance to properly govern.
LOL. Methinks you doth protest too much. But, if the shoe fits...

My response was actually to Nostra and his dumb question. If you had actually read it before your kneejerk response...Now, do you still think you are not stupid? :itsok:

Who?

Oh, they guy who is no longer in the White House. You should keep up with the times.
Yeah, that guy. The guy who bungled the handling of one of the worst disasters to hit US and now is trying to blame it all on others.

Poor trumptards. Trying desperately to live down the shame that was the orange douche bag regime. Good luck.

Forum List

Back