Kevin McCarthy rips Matt Gaetz over ethics probe at surprise press conference

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

The article is not explicit. But I think this is about Gaetz appetite for young girls. I thought that he got off with that charge a while back.
Obviously Kev is not a man to be crossed. It must vex him that a rich kid with a taste for teen girls got him sacked.
Anyway I question why a dubious character like Gaetz should be making laws.

The article is not explicit. But I think this is about Gaetz appetite for young girls. I thought that he got off with that charge a while back.
Obviously Kev is not a man to be crossed. It must vex him that a rich kid with a taste for teen girls got him sacked.
Johnson has held the line where McCarthy almost certainly wouldn't have. So who knows if he is envious of his own lack of as spine or angry he couldn't be there to get his piece of the action.

Eurospam doesn't belong in Politics. Kindly direct such innuendo to the Rubber Room.

Johnson has held the line where McCarthy almost certainly wouldn't have. So who knows if he is envious of his own lack of as spine or angry he couldn't be there to get his piece of the action.
You dont seem concerned about the charges, If they are true you would be better off without him.

The way I saw it was the McCarthy made promises to get himself elected as speaker but then ignored those promises.

This is common place in D.C. and I imagine McCarthy thought it would all still be the same but some held him to his broken promises.

Do I support Gaetz and what he stands for? Overall not in the least BUT I do support holding accountable those who lie to you.

Kevin McCarthy who?

Forum List

Back