Anthony Fauci: I am science!

Fauci constantly dragged his feet on studying the effects of disinfectants being injected into people as Trump suggested. The only reason is he hates Trump and wants to see hundreds of thousands of people dead.
Hey Clown, this isn't a Trump thread. Take your ORANGE CRUSH somewhere else.
You guys really want people to forget about Trump. I mean, why wouldn’t you?
If Fauci followed Trump's advice it would've saved thousands of lives. But he let Fauci take full control and as always. Liberals screwed it up.

Fauci constantly dragged his feet on studying the effects of disinfectants being injected into people as Trump suggested. The only reason is he hates Trump and wants to see hundreds of thousands of people dead.

Trump never said that you lying moron
He is a Troll who is butthurt over Fauci losing it since he is finally getting exposed. He has nothing on topic, just more of his Trump obsession trolling.
Who exposed Fauci? You guys don’t have any idea what you’re talking about.
E3Pia4-WYAAlhhb.jpeg.jpg

Hey Clown, this isn't a Trump thread. Take your ORANGE CRUSH somewhere else.
> Hey Clown, this isn't a Trump thread. Take your ORANGE CRUSH somewhere else.

The anti-Trump pro-China political agenda driving Fauci's anti-Science recommendations is highly relevant.

That video was from February, 2020, before the truth was known and Trump told the world that China released the bioweapon on us all.

You know this, but like MSM, choose to promote a political agenda.

As you also know, on January 31st, 2020, Trump instituted a travel ban on China in order to protect America, and the Left blasted him for it. This was only 11 days after the first confirmed case of COVID in America.

He is a Troll who is butthurt over Fauci losing it since he is finally getting exposed. He has nothing on topic, just more of his Trump obsession trolling.
View attachment 500039
Basically none of this is true.

Fauci see’s himself as the God of science, all knowing midget behind the curtain. His ego is so big he believes altered viruses that would not ordinarily survive in nature serves a scientific purpose, population control?

If you ever listened to anything other than CNN you would have your answer.

Another show of intentional tunnel vision from the left.

That video was from February, 2020, before the truth was known and Trump told the world that China released the bioweapon on us all.
Doesn’t stop people from using emails from Fauci in Feb 2020 against him.
The fact that his email about masks being ineffective for controlling the spread of viruses was sent on Feb 5th 2020 is irrelevant.

The Science supporting it is not time-sensitive.

In spite of this, Fauci started wearing two masks, even after he was fully vaccinated.

Fauci is not an effective scientist; he is a primarily a bureaucrat and a Chinese puppet who is motivated by acquiring personal fame and fortune. Fortunately, he is starting to be exposed for the fraud that he is.

I’ve not watched CNN outside an airport terminal I don’t know how long.

The only people that read Fauci’s emails and came to the conclusions you guys did, are people who believe it already and were willing to twist anything to fit their narrative.

Doesn’t stop people from using emails from Fauci in Feb 2020 against him.
The fact that his email about masks being ineffective for controlling the spread of viruses was sent on Feb 5th 2020 is irrelevant.

The Science supporting it is not time-sensitive.

In spite of this, Fauci started wearing two masks, even after he was fully vaccinated.

Fauci is not an effective scientist; he is a primarily a bureaucrat and a Chinese puppet who is motivated by acquiring personal fame and fortune. Fortunately, he is starting to be exposed for the fraud that he is.
Wha do you mean by “not time-sensitive”?

Fauci has a long storied career. Your opinion about his efficacy is not based on an accurate assessment of his contributions.

The only people that read Fauci’s emails and came to the conclusions you guys did, are people who believe it already and were willing to twist anything to fit their narrative.
>I’ve not watched CNN outside an airport terminal I don’t know how long.

"Watching CNN" includes on-line.

You sure do post a lot of CNN content...

>Wha do you mean by “not time-sensitive”?

Duh. It's timeless, and true regardless of when it was said.

BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:auiqs.jpg: :oops8::banana:

Not really how I understand time sensitive but whatever.

Fauci made a statement in Feb 2020 about not wearing a mask when asymptomatic because he didn’t understand the importance of asymptomatic spread in COVID. They were operating under assumptions based on influenza. Science takes time to understand new topics. They don’t have immediate knowledge of everything.

Fauci made a statement in Feb 2020 about not wearing a mask when asymptomatic because he didn’t understand the importance of asymptomatic spread in COVID. They were operating under assumptions based on influenza. Science takes time to understand new topics. They don’t have immediate knowledge of everything.
Reading your posts, I can understand why Fauci has such a following from the Scientifically-illiterate.

You don't grasp that viruses are too small to be contained by cloth masks, as Dr. Fauci said in the email I linked.

That fact does not change over time.

On March 5th, 2021, CDC released results of an exhaustive study on the effectiveness of masks, since they now have plenty of data...

CDC admits masks and closing restaurants did not work. Effectiveness is less than 2% for both cases and death rates. Also, opening restaurants increased rates less than ~3%, and was not considered statistically significant.

March 5, 2021

During March 1–December 31, 2020, state-issued mask mandates applied in 2,313 (73.6%) of the 3,142 U.S. counties. Mask mandates were associated with a 0.5 percentage point decrease (p = 0.02) in daily COVID-19 case growth rates 1–20 days after implementation and decreases of 1.1, 1.5, 1.7, and 1.8 percentage points 21–40, 41–60, 61–80, and 81–100 days, respectively, after implementation (p<0.01 for all) (Table 1) (Figure). Mask mandates were associated with a 0.7 percentage point decrease (p = 0.03) in daily COVID-19 death growth rates 1–20 days after implementation and decreases of 1.0, 1.4, 1.6, and 1.9 percentage points 21–40, 41–60, 61–80, and 81–100 days, respectively, after implementation (p<0.01 for all). Daily case and death growth rates before implementation of mask mandates were not statistically different from the reference period.

During the study period, states allowed restaurants to reopen for on-premises dining in 3,076 (97.9%) U.S. counties. Changes in daily COVID-19 case and death growth rates were not statistically significant 1–20 and 21–40 days after restrictions were lifted. Allowing on-premises dining at restaurants was associated with 0.9 (p = 0.02), 1.2 (p<0.01), and 1.1 (p = 0.04) percentage point increases in the case growth rate 41–60, 61–80, and 81–100 days, respectively, after restrictions were lifted (Table 2) (Figure). Allowing on-premises dining at restaurants was associated with 2.2 and 3.0 percentage point increases in the death growth rate 61–80 and 81–100 days, respectively, after restrictions were lifted (p<0.01 for both). Daily death growth rates before restrictions were lifted were not statistically different from those during the reference period, whereas significant differences in daily case growth rates were observed 41–60 days before restrictions were lifted.

Science. But I doubt you will understand it.

Despite this evidence, they continue to this day recommending asymptomatic people wear masks.

And you are wrong, by the way, asymptomatic people do not spread COVID. All of the news on this is flawed and fake.

Asymptomatic people can be exposed to COVID and develop antibodies. But their immune systems are so effective, that the virus cannot replicate in their body enough to have a viral load which can be spread to others.

So quit being afraid of maskless people who are not coughing. If they don't have symptoms, they aren't likely to be contagious. Science.

Last edited:

If not CNN then one of the other liberal covering pieces of trash that y our type so love to get their lies from.

As for the people reading Fauci's emails, it would appear that they are the only ones literate to comprehend them, unlike you.

But they have immediate knowledge that masks are the best protection? Without test, history or evidence of their efficacy? Caught you in another lie there.

Forum List

Back