While addressing U.S military, Biden claims Pentagon views climate change as America's 'greatest threat'

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
While addressing U.S soldiers.

Thank you Biden and U.S military, we know you will protect us all from the climate change scourge!

P.S you might want to let China know this fact as well, they might cut down on their manufacturing.

Biden warns climate change is 'greatest threat' to US security: 'This is not a joke'

President Biden warned military service members Wednesday that top Pentagon officials consider climate change to be the "greatest threat" to America’s national security in the coming years.

"When I went over to the tank in the Pentagon when I was first was elected vice president with President Obama, the military sat us down and let us know what the greatest threats facing America were, the greatest physical threats," he said. "This is not a joke. You know what the Joint Chiefs told us the greatest physical threat facing America was? Global warming.

"There will be significant population movements, fights over land, millions of people leaving places because they’re literally sinking below the sea in Indonesia, because of the fights over what is arable land anymore," he added.

If Joe Biden's string puller, Barack Hussein Obama, believed any of that politicized horse shit
he wouldn't be living in a big fancy mansion on Cape Cod that's so vulnerable to the effects
of global warming he professes to believe in.
1623349018121.png

Global warming is a scheme for redistributing wealth to the UN that they hatched several decades ago
and can't afford to stop the game now.
Biden says what he's told to say. He can't leave office too soon.

While addressing U.S soldiers.

Thank you Biden and U.S military, we know you will protect us all from the climate change scourge!

P.S you might want to let China know this fact as well, they might cut down on their manufacturing.

Biden warns climate change is 'greatest threat' to US security: 'This is not a joke'

President Biden warned military service members Wednesday that top Pentagon officials consider climate change to be the "greatest threat" to America’s national security in the coming years.

"When I went over to the tank in the Pentagon when I was first was elected vice president with President Obama, the military sat us down and let us know what the greatest threats facing America were, the greatest physical threats," he said. "This is not a joke. You know what the Joint Chiefs told us the greatest physical threat facing America was? Global warming.

"There will be significant population movements, fights over land, millions of people leaving places because they’re literally sinking below the sea in Indonesia, because of the fights over what is arable land anymore," he added.
I thought the greatest threat was white people. What changed?

Forum List

Back