Anthony Fauci: I am science!

Fauci constantly dragged his feet on studying the effects of disinfectants being injected into people as Trump suggested. The only reason is he hates Trump and wants to see hundreds of thousands of people dead.

Trump never said that you lying moron
He is a Troll who is butthurt over Fauci losing it since he is finally getting exposed. He has nothing on topic, just more of his Trump obsession trolling.
Who exposed Fauci? You guys don’t have any idea what you’re talking about.

If you ever listened to anything other than CNN you would have your answer.

Another show of intentional tunnel vision from the left.
I’ve not watched CNN outside an airport terminal I don’t know how long.

The only people that read Fauci’s emails and came to the conclusions you guys did, are people who believe it already and were willing to twist anything to fit their narrative.
>I’ve not watched CNN outside an airport terminal I don’t know how long.

"Watching CNN" includes on-line.

You sure do post a lot of CNN content...

>Wha do you mean by “not time-sensitive”?

Duh. It's timeless, and true regardless of when it was said.
Not really how I understand time sensitive but whatever.

Fauci made a statement in Feb 2020 about not wearing a mask when asymptomatic because he didn’t understand the importance of asymptomatic spread in COVID. They were operating under assumptions based on influenza. Science takes time to understand new topics. They don’t have immediate knowledge of everything.
But they have immediate knowledge that masks are the best protection? Without test, history or evidence of their efficacy? Caught you in another lie there.
>But they have immediate knowledge that masks are the best protection? Without test, history or evidence of their efficacy?

Speaking of tests, here is Dr. El Guapo testing the efficacy of double masking...

Science. But I doubt you will understand it.

Despite this evidence, they continue to this day recommending asymptomatic people wear masks.

And you are wrong, by the way, asymptomatic people do not spread COVID. All of the news on this is flawed and fake.
Science isn’t easy to understand, it takes many years of study to get the base of knowledge.

Evidence from early in the pandemic was pointing to asymptomatic or more accurately pre-symptomatic spread.

We were all 'had' on this scamdemic...the more the info comes out the more obvious it is. Now i can understand the patent denial of those that gave into this ridiculousness...they feel like fools...they ARE fools. I expect them to double and triple down....to save face.

Fauci constantly dragged his feet on studying the effects of disinfectants being injected into people as Trump suggested. The only reason is he hates Trump and wants to see hundreds of thousands of people dead.

He is a Troll who is butthurt over Fauci losing it since he is finally getting exposed. He has nothing on topic, just more of his Trump obsession trolling.

The only people that read Fauci’s emails and came to the conclusions you guys did, are people who believe it already and were willing to twist anything to fit their narrative.

Fauci made a statement in Feb 2020 about not wearing a mask when asymptomatic because he didn’t understand the importance of asymptomatic spread in COVID. They were operating under assumptions based on influenza. Science takes time to understand new topics. They don’t have immediate knowledge of everything.
But they have immediate knowledge that masks are the best protection? Without test, history or evidence of their efficacy? Caught you in another lie there.
No! They didn’t have immediate knowledge which is why the CDC and Fauci took months before they started recommending it.

In reality, when the recommendation is something harmless like wearing a mask, then it doesn’t take much evidence to recommend using it.

If not CNN then one of the other liberal covering pieces of trash that y our type so love to get their lies from.

As for the people reading Fauci's emails, it would appear that they are the only ones literate to comprehend them, unlike you.
The people reading Fauci’s emails and telling lies are the pieces of trash. People like Tucker Carlson who succeeding in convincing a court he cannot ever be held liable for his speech given no reasonable person would take him seriously.

Could this clown be any more full of himself? He claims if you disagree with him you are attacking science.

They are still pushing for everyone to get vaccinated, even those previously infected with COVID.

But new data from Cleveland Clinic Health System proves full immunity is provided, better immunity than is provided from any the vaccines...

“COVID-19 did not occur in anyone over the five months of the study among 2579 individuals previously infected with COVID-19…"

As Dr. Rand Paul said, consistent with Science but in complete disagreement with Fauci's ridiculous recommendations, if you had COVID and recovered, you are immune; take off your mask and there is no reason to get vaccinated; it's all theater.
As DOCTOR Jill Biden said" just get the fucking vaccine, man." C'mon people.What's a lil stick from a little prick ? I've done it for decades

View attachment 500039
Basically none of this is true.
It's all true, that's why I don't trust the government at all.

Reading your posts, I can understand why Fauci has such a following from the Scientifically-illiterate.

You don't grasp that viruses are too small to be contained by cloth masks, as Dr. Fauci said in the email I linked.

That fact does not change over time.

On March 5th, 2021, CDC released results of an exhaustive study on the effectiveness of masks, since they now have plenty of data...

CDC admits masks and closing restaurants did not work. Effectiveness is less than 2% for both cases and death rates. Also, opening restaurants increased rates less than ~3%, and was not considered statistically significant.

March 5, 2021

During March 1–December 31, 2020, state-issued mask mandates applied in 2,313 (73.6%) of the 3,142 U.S. counties. Mask mandates were associated with a 0.5 percentage point decrease (p = 0.02) in daily COVID-19 case growth rates 1–20 days after implementation and decreases of 1.1, 1.5, 1.7, and 1.8 percentage points 21–40, 41–60, 61–80, and 81–100 days, respectively, after implementation (p<0.01 for all) (Table 1) (Figure). Mask mandates were associated with a 0.7 percentage point decrease (p = 0.03) in daily COVID-19 death growth rates 1–20 days after implementation and decreases of 1.0, 1.4, 1.6, and 1.9 percentage points 21–40, 41–60, 61–80, and 81–100 days, respectively, after implementation (p<0.01 for all). Daily case and death growth rates before implementation of mask mandates were not statistically different from the reference period.

During the study period, states allowed restaurants to reopen for on-premises dining in 3,076 (97.9%) U.S. counties. Changes in daily COVID-19 case and death growth rates were not statistically significant 1–20 and 21–40 days after restrictions were lifted. Allowing on-premises dining at restaurants was associated with 0.9 (p = 0.02), 1.2 (p<0.01), and 1.1 (p = 0.04) percentage point increases in the case growth rate 41–60, 61–80, and 81–100 days, respectively, after restrictions were lifted (Table 2) (Figure). Allowing on-premises dining at restaurants was associated with 2.2 and 3.0 percentage point increases in the death growth rate 61–80 and 81–100 days, respectively, after restrictions were lifted (p<0.01 for both). Daily death growth rates before restrictions were lifted were not statistically different from those during the reference period, whereas significant differences in daily case growth rates were observed 41–60 days before restrictions were lifted.

Despite this evidence, they continue to this day recommending asymptomatic people wear masks.

And you are wrong, by the way, asymptomatic people do not spread COVID. All of the news on this is flawed and fake.

Asymptomatic people can be exposed to COVID and develop antibodies. But their immune systems are so effective, that the virus cannot replicate in their body enough to have a viral load which can be spread to others.

So quit being afraid of maskless people who are not coughing. If they don't have symptoms, they aren't likely to be contagious. Science.
Yep. A virus is way to small for a mask to work. Fauci the Fraud has either known that all along and lied, or is a complete moron.

Colfax will continue to deny reality.

No! They didn’t have immediate knowledge which is why the CDC and Fauci took months before they started recommending it.

In reality, when the recommendation is something harmless like wearing a mask, then it doesn’t take much evidence to recommend using it.
But it does require SOME evidence or else it is strictly a political power grab to control people. Requires a loss of freedom from the people affected by it.

If not CNN then one of the other liberal covering pieces of trash that y our type so love to get their lies from.

As for the people reading Fauci's emails, it would appear that they are the only ones literate to comprehend them, unlike you.
The people reading Fauci’s emails and telling lies are the pieces of trash. People like Tucker Carlson who succeeding in convincing a court he cannot ever be held liable for his speech given no reasonable person would take him seriously.
Further that the sheep on the left are not reasonable people, they are liars.

Reading your posts, I can understand why Fauci has such a following from the Scientifically-illiterate.

You don't grasp that viruses are too small to be contained by cloth masks, as Dr. Fauci said in the email I linked.

That fact does not change over time.

On March 5th, 2021, CDC released results of an exhaustive study on the effectiveness of masks, since they now have plenty of data...

CDC admits masks and closing restaurants did not work. Effectiveness is less than 2% for both cases and death rates. Also, opening restaurants increased rates less than ~3%, and was not considered statistically significant.

March 5, 2021

During March 1–December 31, 2020, state-issued mask mandates applied in 2,313 (73.6%) of the 3,142 U.S. counties. Mask mandates were associated with a 0.5 percentage point decrease (p = 0.02) in daily COVID-19 case growth rates 1–20 days after implementation and decreases of 1.1, 1.5, 1.7, and 1.8 percentage points 21–40, 41–60, 61–80, and 81–100 days, respectively, after implementation (p<0.01 for all) (Table 1) (Figure). Mask mandates were associated with a 0.7 percentage point decrease (p = 0.03) in daily COVID-19 death growth rates 1–20 days after implementation and decreases of 1.0, 1.4, 1.6, and 1.9 percentage points 21–40, 41–60, 61–80, and 81–100 days, respectively, after implementation (p<0.01 for all). Daily case and death growth rates before implementation of mask mandates were not statistically different from the reference period.

During the study period, states allowed restaurants to reopen for on-premises dining in 3,076 (97.9%) U.S. counties. Changes in daily COVID-19 case and death growth rates were not statistically significant 1–20 and 21–40 days after restrictions were lifted. Allowing on-premises dining at restaurants was associated with 0.9 (p = 0.02), 1.2 (p<0.01), and 1.1 (p = 0.04) percentage point increases in the case growth rate 41–60, 61–80, and 81–100 days, respectively, after restrictions were lifted (Table 2) (Figure). Allowing on-premises dining at restaurants was associated with 2.2 and 3.0 percentage point increases in the death growth rate 61–80 and 81–100 days, respectively, after restrictions were lifted (p<0.01 for both). Daily death growth rates before restrictions were lifted were not statistically different from those during the reference period, whereas significant differences in daily case growth rates were observed 41–60 days before restrictions were lifted.

Asymptomatic people can be exposed to COVID and develop antibodies. But their immune systems are so effective, that the virus cannot replicate in their body enough to have a viral load which can be spread to others.

So quit being afraid of maskless people who are not coughing. If they don't have symptoms, they aren't likely to be contagious. Science.
Yep. A virus is way to small for a mask to work. Fauci the Fraud has either known that all along and lied, or is a complete moron.

Colfax will continue to deny reality.
Colfax does not live where reality is a real concept, only the lies of his betters.

Last edited:

View attachment 500039
You should be more skeptical of a conservative media with an agenda and complete lack of standards.

View attachment 500039
You should be more skeptical of a conservative media with an agenda and complete lack of standards.
The same can be said of you and the liberal media and their lies.

Further that the sheep on the left are not reasonable people, they are liars.
And yet it’s the right that go to court saying their statements are not rational.

View attachment 500039
At least they have standards. Conservative media has never been held accountable for saying batshit crazy things.

Could this clown be any more full of himself? He claims if you disagree with him you are attacking science.

They are still pushing for everyone to get vaccinated, even those previously infected with COVID.

But new data from Cleveland Clinic Health System proves full immunity is provided, better immunity than is provided from any the vaccines...

“COVID-19 did not occur in anyone over the five months of the study among 2579 individuals previously infected with COVID-19…"

As Dr. Rand Paul said, consistent with Science but in complete disagreement with Fauci's ridiculous recommendations, if you had COVID and recovered, you are immune; take off your mask and there is no reason to get vaccinated; it's all theater.
As DOCTOR Jill Biden said" just get the fucking vaccine, man." C'mon people.What's a lil stick from a little prick ? I've done it for decades
>As DOCTOR Jill Biden said" just get the f***ing vaccine, man." C'mon people.What's a lil stick from a little prick ? I've done it for decades

I am not an anti-vaccer, but my immune system is more effective than any of the vaccines.

The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines aren't even traditional vaccines. They use mRNA to make your own cells produce a spike protein that looks similar to the COVID spike protein. They are the first mRNA vaccines ever.

The J&J vaccine is traditional. It uses a weakend form of the virus that does not cause sever symptoms.

The long-term side effects of the COVID vaccines are unknown.

There is data showing that the vaccines are possibly more dangerous than the virus itself, when it comes to young men, causing serious heart problems...

There are also reports of the spike proteins accumulating in organs, including high concentrations in women's ovaries, causing menstrual issues...

Only time will tell if the vaccines are some kind of globalist plot to reduce developed world fertility rates.

If you come down with Parkinson's disease in 10 years or dementia like President Biden (I hope you don't), won't you wonder what caused it? Might be all those injections. :) But at least you will have your vaccination passport for when the authorities demand to see your paperwork.

Last edited:

View attachment 500039
At least they have standards. Conservative media has never been held accountable for saying batshit crazy things.
The media reported lies on Trump for four years. They are totally silent on Hunter's emails, if that would've been Don Jr. It would be front page news and you loons would be impeaching Trump.

Forum List

Back