Anthony Fauci: I am science!

You only know what your diseased brain tells you.
my brain is just fine. I can read. It seems you are projecting your inability to comprehend english.

You can change that by quoting the statement that matches yours. And yours is TDS, everyday.
It’s not. You have an amazing ability to refuse to see what you don’t want to see. Your brain completely blocks it out.

And you don’t even know it.

You only know what your diseased brain tells you.
my brain is just fine. I can read. It seems you are projecting your inability to comprehend english.

You can change that by quoting the statement that matches yours. And yours is TDS, everyday.
It’s not. You have an amazing ability to refuse to see what you don’t want to see. Your brain completely blocks it out.

And you don’t even know it.
correct. He doesn’t want to see your delusions. Nobody does, and yet you litter the board with them.

Funny shit coming from someone who denies the fact the ONLY disinfectantrum Trump mentioned was UV Light.
Didn’t deny that he mentioned UV light but clearly he wasn’t talking about that when he mentioned injecting people.

I mean, it doesn’t take a lot of mental ability to figure out that he wasn’t talking about injecting light.
Your ignorance of how the English language works is your issue, not mine.
Why would it be impossible that he wouldn’t be referring to chemical disinfectants simply because he had previously talked about UV light?
I’ll go with what he actually said, you go with what your handlers told you to say he said, Clown.
Nope. You’re making inferences which are illogical.
Then you should be quite comfortable going along with them as that is all you ever do

LOL. Sure, spin it hard. What else does your side have? Other than spin. Poor poor trumptards
More nothing! Just drag out your concession. Long winded at that.
Yawn. Whatever, trumptard. If that's what you need to sleep at night, so be it. Now fk off.
You should get some sleep
Nah, Trumptards bore me. Let me know if you are still confused.
Why? Do you need company where you live, or have you finally decided to move on to fantasy land? I am sure that YOU would be welcomed there.
Say what? Are you on drugs? Or are you always this stupid?
If I were always this "stupid" I would barely be at your footstep of stupidity along with the fact that I don't have to make up lies to make myself feel better. You are and always will be a loser.

LOL. Sure, spin it hard. What else does your side have? Other than spin. Poor poor trumptards
Yawn. Whatever, trumptard. If that's what you need to sleep at night, so be it. Now fk off.
Why? Do you need company where you live, or have you finally decided to move on to fantasy land? I am sure that YOU would be welcomed there.
If I were always this "stupid" I would barely be at your footstep of stupidity along with the fact that I don't have to make up lies to make myself feel better. You are and always will be a loser.
LOL. Talk about a come-back. If this is the best you can do, you are indeed a moron. Come back when you get smarter. :itsok:

LOL. Talk about a come-back. If this is the best you can do, you are indeed a moron. Come back when you get smarter. :itsok:
Back on topic............it's been a few days, have you been able to find where Trump said to inject "Lysol", as you claimed?

Back on topic............it's been a few days, have you been able to find where Trump said to inject "Lysol", as you claimed?
And have you figured out yet that Lysol is a disinfectant or are you still a moron?

And have you figured out yet that Lysol is a disinfectant or are you still a moron?
Already said it is one of hundreds. Learn to read, Assflap.

Now, show me where Trump ever said "Lysol".

This is fun. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Since you have shown and displayed n intelligence at all, why would I bother? You are the one hung up on anything that I say or anyone who refutes your garbage. You are just a Fauci-fool.

New Topics

Forum List

Back