Anthony Fauci: I am science!

LOL. Sure, spin it hard. What else does your side have? Other than spin. Poor poor trumptards
More nothing! Just drag out your concession. Long winded at that.
Yawn. Whatever, trumptard. If that's what you need to sleep at night, so be it. Now fk off.
You should get some sleep
Nah, Trumptards bore me. Let me know if you are still confused.
Why? Do you need company where you live, or have you finally decided to move on to fantasy land? I am sure that YOU would be welcomed there.

Funny shit coming from someone who denies the fact the ONLY disinfectantrum Trump mentioned was UV Light.
Didn’t deny that he mentioned UV light but clearly he wasn’t talking about that when he mentioned injecting people.

I mean, it doesn’t take a lot of mental ability to figure out that he wasn’t talking about injecting light.

Funny shit coming from someone who denies the fact the ONLY disinfectantrum Trump mentioned was UV Light.
Didn’t deny that he mentioned UV light but clearly he wasn’t talking about that when he mentioned injecting people.

I mean, it doesn’t take a lot of mental ability to figure out that he wasn’t talking about injecting light.
Your ignorance of how the English language works is your issue, not mine.

Why would it be impossible that he wouldn’t be referring to chemical disinfectants simply because he had previously talked about UV light?

Why would it be impossible that he wouldn’t be referring to chemical disinfectants simply because he had previously talked about UV light?
I’ll go with what he actually said, you go with what your handlers told you to say he said, Clown.

Only clear to those with an agenda to force all people not to use their own minds and make their own decisions.

In other words, those with mental ability, unlike you.

Only in the imagination of haters like you.

I’ll go with what he actually said, you go with what your handlers told you to say he said, Clown.
Nope. You’re making inferences which are illogical.

LOL. Sure, spin it hard. What else does your side have? Other than spin. Poor poor trumptards
Yawn. Whatever, trumptard. If that's what you need to sleep at night, so be it. Now fk off.
There is no confusion on our pert. You have definitely been proven to be a lying sack.
Sure, if that will help you sleep at night. How is your orange douche bag? Still, sulking and picking his nose in Florida? :laughing0301:

Why? Do you need company where you live, or have you finally decided to move on to fantasy land? I am sure that YOU would be welcomed there.
Say what? Are you on drugs? Or are you always this stupid?

I make no inferences, stupid. I’m using what he actually said.

The only inferences are on your part, Clown.

I make no inferences, stupid. I’m using what he actually said.

The only inferences are on your part, Clown.
Nope. You’re inferring that Trump was referring to UV light when he said he wants to looking into injecting disinfectants. Trump did not specify UV light was to be injected and it’s illogical to assume that’s what he was referring to.

Unless you want me to believe Trump’s intention was to consider trying to inject light, which isn’t going to make Trump look any smarter.

Even the Fauci Cultists aren't touching this one. :abgg2q.jpg:
Science is getting a vaccine that can save your life like we've been doing for decades, Trumpturd. Which is what Fauci is avocationg for. Sorry you don't have enough brain room to figure that out.

Mhm. You only think it doesn’t exist because you’re incapable of accepting reality that you don’t like.
I know it doesn't exist because there are quotes that show what was actually said. nothing at all to do with your narrative as already explained.

Mhm. You only think it doesn’t exist because you’re incapable of accepting reality that you don’t like.
I know it doesn't exist because there are quotes that show what was actually said. nothing at all to do with your narrative as already explained.
You only know what your diseased brain tells you. You have a blind spot that covers up anything that makes Trump look bad. It’s staring you in the face and you deny it exists.

It’s mental illness.

You only know what your diseased brain tells you.
my brain is just fine. I can read. It seems you are projecting your inability to comprehend english.

You can change that by quoting the statement that matches yours. And yours is TDS, everyday.

Forum List

Back