Anthony Fauci: I am science!

LOL. Sure, spin it hard. What else does your side have? Other than spin. Poor poor trumptards
More nothing! Just drag out your concession. Long winded at that.
Yawn. Whatever, trumptard. If that's what you need to sleep at night, so be it. Now fk off.
You should get some sleep
Nah, Trumptards bore me. Let me know if you are still confused.
Why? Do you need company where you live, or have you finally decided to move on to fantasy land? I am sure that YOU would be welcomed there.
Say what? Are you on drugs? Or are you always this stupid?
If I were always this "stupid" I would barely be at your footstep of stupidity along with the fact that I don't have to make up lies to make myself feel better. You are and always will be a loser.
LOL. Talk about a come-back. If this is the best you can do, you are indeed a moron. Come back when you get smarter. :itsok:
Back on topic............it's been a few days, have you been able to find where Trump said to inject "Lysol", as you claimed?
He is the Jim Acosta of this board. Makes claims of truth and knowledge yet never displays any of his "knowledge". In other words, a confirmed liar and Fauci-fool.

LOL. Sure, spin it hard. What else does your side have? Other than spin. Poor poor trumptards
Yawn. Whatever, trumptard. If that's what you need to sleep at night, so be it. Now fk off.
Why? Do you need company where you live, or have you finally decided to move on to fantasy land? I am sure that YOU would be welcomed there.
If I were always this "stupid" I would barely be at your footstep of stupidity along with the fact that I don't have to make up lies to make myself feel better. You are and always will be a loser.
LOL. Talk about a come-back. If this is the best you can do, you are indeed a moron. Come back when you get smarter. :itsok:
Back on topic............it's been a few days, have you been able to find where Trump said to inject "Lysol", as you claimed?
And have you figured out yet that Lysol is a disinfectant or are you still a moron?
Have you figured out yet that Lysol was never mentioned, except by democrats like you and that your lies are very apparent to any who can think for themselves? Still a Fauci-fool.

And have you figured out yet that Lysol is a disinfectant or are you still a moron?
Have you figured out yet that Lysol was never mentioned, except by democrats like you and that your lies are very apparent to any who can think for themselves? Still a Fauci-fool.
Have you figured out yet that Lysol is a disinfectant? Still an orange douche bag loser fool.

Lets not forget that he was working in part with the chinese govt in gain of function. Our own worthless govt, pentagon, was sending monies, tens of millions, through a secondary account, ecohealthalliance, to the lab. They should all be hung for the hundreds of thousands of deaths on their hands.

He is the Jim Acosta of this board. Makes claims of truth and knowledge yet never displays any of his "knowledge". In other words, a confirmed liar and Fauci-fool.
LOL. Poor trumptards still smarting over Rump's loss. Suck it up, kiddo. :itsok:

Since you have shown and displayed n intelligence at all, why would I bother? You are the one hung up on anything that I say or anyone who refutes your garbage. You are just a Fauci-fool.
Aww...still struggling with the English language, I see. Keep plugging away, kid. Who knows, one day you will finally make sense. :itsok:

Have you figured out yet that Lysol is a disinfectant? Still an orange douche bag loser fool.
Have you given up on pushing your lie, or are you still a Fauci follower?

LOL. Poor trumptards still smarting over Rump's loss. Suck it up, kiddo. :itsok:
Yet it is idiots like you who seem to fear anything Trump and make false attacks.

The tactics of a loser on display in everything you say.

Since you have shown and displayed n intelligence at all, why would I bother? You are the one hung up on anything that I say or anyone who refutes your garbage. You are just a Fauci-fool.
Aww...still struggling with the English language, I see. Keep plugging away, kid. Who knows, one day you will finally make sense. :itsok:
And you are still struggling with facts and the truth. To be expected but one day socialized medicine will pay for your treatment or lock you up.

Seems you are the one struggling, in more ways than one.

Found “Lysol” yet?

Aww...still struggling with the English language, I see. Keep plugging away, kid. Who knows, one day you will finally make sense.
projecting again? We're still waiting for your english language quote where Trump said "Lysol".

Aww...still struggling with the English language, I see. Keep plugging away, kid. Who knows, one day you will finally make sense.
projecting again? We're still waiting for your english language quote where Trump said "Lysol".
Poor trumptard. Still struggling to defend their orange loser. Keep searching. You will find it soon.

Poor trumptard. Still struggling to defend their orange loser. Keep searching. You will find it soon.
still projecting, now it's your struggles to show the quote from trump on use of the word "lysol". ready, go get it, unless of course, you're struggling to find it. Still struggling are you?

still projecting, now it's your struggles to show the quote from trump on use of the word "lysol". ready, go get it, unless of course, you're struggling to find it. Still struggling are you?
Nope. No struggle. Because unlike you, I know that Lysol is a disinfectant. You, on the other hand, are a moron and still haven't figured that out. Let me know if you are still confused.

Still attacking Trump, in spite of providing no evidence that you claim to have.

That makes you a liar and a Fauci-fool.

Keep looking, you still won't find it, loser.

Forum List

Back