Anthony Fauci: I am science!

You are claiming when he said to inject a disinfectant he wasn't talking about the only disinfectant he mentioned in the statement.
I’m claiming he’s talking about the only disinfectant that is capable of being injected, dumb ass.

You are mentally ill if you can’t figure that out.
Dude, give it up. You look silly.

I bolded the words for you. The fact that you can’t understand them is part of your mental illness.

Your devotion to Trump won’t let you accept reality.
yep, you bolded two words. so? they aren't used in a context you're trying to delusionally manufacture. I'm not stupid like you.
I don’t know if you’re stupid or not. I know your brain has become diseased by devotion to Trump and are no longer capable of understanding reality.
The only diseased brain around here is your TDS afflicted tiny brain.

Could this clown be any more full of himself? He claims if you disagree with him you are attacking science.

If he was such a bad guy, why didn't your orange douche bag fire him when he had the chance? Why vilify him after the fact?
Who?
Sigh. I keep forgetting trumptards are stupid. Let's start again.

If Fauci was such a bad guy, why didn't Trump aka the orange douche bag, fire him when he was president. Why vilify him after the fact? Get it now? Or, do you still need me to break it down?
Oh, they guy who is no longer in the White House. You should keep up with the times.
Yeah, that guy. The guy who bungled the handling of one of the worst disasters to hit US and now is trying to blame it all on others.

Poor trumptards. Trying desperately to live down the shame that was the orange douche bag regime. Good luck.
Oh, the guy who got vaccines produced in record time saving tens of millions of lives around the world.

Got it.
LOL. No, the loser who is sitting in Florida picking his nose. As for creating a vaccine, you are confusing his Lysol injecting with a cure. :itsok:
Link to him saying to inject Lysol. Quotes only please, no libnut spin Magnus

Failure to provide a quote is an admission by you that you are a lying sack of shit.
Here ya go..,trumptard....

Missed the word "Lysol". Care to provide a timestamp?

LOL So, that is your excuse? Rump didn't mention the brand "Lysol"? What did you think he meant when he said "injecting disinfectant", you moron?

I accept you admission you are a lying sack of shit.

Dismissed.

Poor trumptard. Clinging desperately to equivocations. Keep spinning, trumptard. No wonder you morons adore the orange loser!!!

No equivocations. You claimed Trump said to inject Lysol, Liar.

Bring the quote.

What do you think Lysol is, you moron? No wonder you guys adore the orange douche bag.

Did someone just fart is is this asshole still spewing his hate?

So you don't think Lysol is a disinfectant? Gad, you really are morons, aren't you?

This is fun watching you squirm. Too late, you were busted being a lying sack of shit.

Give it up. :banana:

Give what up, moron? That you don’t know that Lysol is a disinfectant? Or that you are a moron? Too late. Everyone knows that already. :itsok:

Yes, I know what Lysol is.

I also know you lied when you claimed Trump’s said to inject it.

If you know what Lysol is, then you know it is a disinfectant. Which is what you orange douche bag said. You really are a moron, aren't you?

If you are so hung up on Lysol as a disinfectant, perhaps you should wash your brain in it to clean up your thinking. It is infected with hate and lies.

Listen up, trumptard. Lysol is a disinfectant. What part of that don't you get? Man, you guys really are morons.

Once again, reflexively resorting to what he considers insults. Just goes to prove that he has no facts to rely on as is proven with every post he makes. And just projecting his own lack of mental ability onto his betters. A true unable to think independently democrat.

So, Lysol is not a disinfectant? LOL. Keep spinning, trumptard. It is always fun to see you morons twisting in the wind.

I am not the one that made your assumed statement. Another lie, but that is what you live for.

Could this clown be any more full of himself? He claims if you disagree with him you are attacking science.

If he was such a bad guy, why didn't your orange douche bag fire him when he had the chance? Why vilify him after the fact?
Who?

If Fauci was such a bad guy, why didn't Trump aka the orange douche bag, fire him when he was president. Why vilify him after the fact? Get it now? Or, do you still need me to break it down?
Oh, they guy who is no longer in the White House. You should keep up with the times.
Yeah, that guy. The guy who bungled the handling of one of the worst disasters to hit US and now is trying to blame it all on others.

Poor trumptards. Trying desperately to live down the shame that was the orange douche bag regime. Good luck.
Oh, the guy who got vaccines produced in record time saving tens of millions of lives around the world.

Got it.
LOL. No, the loser who is sitting in Florida picking his nose. As for creating a vaccine, you are confusing his Lysol injecting with a cure. :itsok:

Failure to provide a quote is an admission by you that you are a lying sack of shit.

LOL So, that is your excuse? Rump didn't mention the brand "Lysol"? What did you think he meant when he said "injecting disinfectant", you moron?

Dismissed.

Poor trumptard. Clinging desperately to equivocations. Keep spinning, trumptard. No wonder you morons adore the orange loser!!!

Bring the quote.

What do you think Lysol is, you moron? No wonder you guys adore the orange douche bag.

So you don't think Lysol is a disinfectant? Gad, you really are morons, aren't you?

This is fun watching you squirm. Too late, you were busted being a lying sack of shit.

Give what up, moron? That you don’t know that Lysol is a disinfectant? Or that you are a moron? Too late. Everyone knows that already. :itsok:

If you know what Lysol is, then you know it is a disinfectant. Which is what you orange douche bag said. You really are a moron, aren't you?

If you are so hung up on Lysol as a disinfectant, perhaps you should wash your brain in it to clean up your thinking. It is infected with hate and lies.

Listen up, trumptard. Lysol is a disinfectant. What part of that don't you get? Man, you guys really are morons.

Once again, reflexively resorting to what he considers insults. Just goes to prove that he has no facts to rely on as is proven with every post he makes. And just projecting his own lack of mental ability onto his betters. A true unable to think independently democrat.

So, Lysol is not a disinfectant? LOL. Keep spinning, trumptard. It is always fun to see you morons twisting in the wind.

Now you're making stuff up .

That is what this individual does, make things up and try to pass them off as facts. Unsuccessfully.

Who?

Got it.

Dismissed.

Bring the quote.

It’s all they have!

Who?

Got it.

Dismissed.

Bring the quote.

That is what this individual does, make things up and try to pass them off as facts. Unsuccessfully.

Mental illness is such a terrible disease .

Who?

Got it.

Dismissed.

Bring the quote.

Who?

Got it.

Dismissed.

Bring the quote.

Who?

Got it.

Dismissed.

Bring the quote.

Demofks own the rights

LOL. Sure, spin it hard. What else does your side have? Other than spin. Poor poor trumptards
More nothing! Just drag out your concession. Long winded at that.
Yawn. Whatever, trumptard. If that's what you need to sleep at night, so be it. Now fk off.
You should get some sleep
Nah, Trumptards bore me. Let me know if you are still confused.
There is no confusion on our pert. You have definitely been proven to be a lying sack.

You are claiming when he said to inject a disinfectant he wasn't talking about the only disinfectant he mentioned in the statement.
I’m claiming he’s talking about the only disinfectant that is capable of being injected, dumb ass.

Arguing with people who are mentally ill and as delusional and you sure is a silly thing for me to do.

I bolded the words for you. The fact that you can’t understand them is part of your mental illness.

yep, you bolded two words. so? they aren't used in a context you're trying to delusionally manufacture. I'm not stupid like you.
I don’t know if you’re stupid or not. I know your brain has become diseased by devotion to Trump and are no longer capable of understanding reality.
Youve demonstrated an ability to completely ignore something which is factually true that you don’t want to accept.

You can literally look at words in a sentence and say they don’t relate to each other because if you have to actually read the sentence, it makes Trump look bad.

You are delusional.

Arguing with people who are mentally ill and as delusional and you sure is a silly thing for me to do.
For some reason you think those of us who have exposed your lies are somehow mentally ill.

You are a clown.

Youve demonstrated an ability to completely ignore something which is factually true that you don’t want to accept.

You can literally look at words in a sentence and say they don’t relate to each other because if you have to actually read the sentence, it makes Trump look bad.

You are delusional.
Funny shit coming from someone who denies the fact the ONLY disinfectantrum Trump mentioned was UV Light.

You really look silly, Clown

Forum List

Back