Anthony Fauci: I am science!

What does UV light have to do with Trump suggesting we try to inject disinfectant?
quote his statement. joneser.

oh wait, you'll tell me you already did. hahahaahhahahahahaahahahahaha
Your link makes you look like a clown, Clown.

"So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked because of the testing," Trump said, speaking to Bryan during the briefing. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too."
You stopped reading too soon. Lazy ass.
No, I didn't he reference a "disinfectant". The ONLY one he mentioned was UV light. In the English language that is referring to the disinfectant mentioned before in the comment.

You lose again, Clown.
He clearly wasn’t talking about UV light because you can’t inject people with light.

Are you this mentally ill that you defend Trump no matter what?
Wow!

Even when shown the ONLY disinfectant he mention was UV Light you are still lying and claiming he wasn't talking about UV Light. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You are an Assclown, and nobody is buying your bullshit.
Because everyone knows he wasn’t talking about disinfectants.

Maybe you want me to believe that Trump is too stupid to know about liquid disinfectants. Is that better?

What does UV light have to do with Trump suggesting we try to inject disinfectant?

"So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked because of the testing," Trump said, speaking to Bryan during the briefing. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too."
No, I didn't he reference a "disinfectant". The ONLY one he mentioned was UV light. In the English language that is referring to the disinfectant mentioned before in the comment.

You lose again, Clown.
He clearly wasn’t talking about UV light because you can’t inject people with light.

JC guy. Half the fucking world was destroyed because you believed Fauci-Kevorkian and Zuckerfucker.

You need to answer for that instead of fucking bleach man

We want answers to your unending scams
What needs to be answered specifically. What was a “scam”?

Have someone literate read the bolded words to you.
why, it seems you don't understand sentences. One doesn't take two words from one's sentence and create your own sentence to match your delusions. too fking funny. So because both words were in his sentence you pieced it together he said them together, even when your own bolded words are separated by many other words that doesn't fit your jonesers? Too fking funny jones brother.

why, it seems you don't understand sentences. One doesn't take two words and create your own sentence to match your delusions. too fking funny. So because both words were in his sentence you pieced it together he said them together, even when your own bolded words are separated by many other words that doesn't fit your jonesers? Too fking funny jones brother.
Are you saying that the words in Trump’s sentences are unrelated?

I think Trump speaks poorly but even I don’t think it’s complete gibberish as you are suggesting.

merely read the sentence. No adverb, adjective or noun association. Again, if you truly are english speaking, then you need to show correlation other than being mentioned together in a sentence. Tie them together for me. please, use your language skills and tell me how you could tie them together in the same meaning.

merely read the sentence. No adverb, adjective or noun association. Again, if you truly are english speaking, then you need to show correlation other than being mentioned together in a sentence. Tie them together for me. please, use your language skills and tell me how you could tie them together in the same meaning.
He mentions disinfectant killing the virus. He asks if we can do something like that for injection into people.

You truly are the dumbest poster here if you need me to explain English to you.

He mentions disinfectant killing the virus. He asks if we can do something like that for injection into people.

something like disinfectant. What is chemo?

Do we inject radiation? So you know of all probable chemicals that exist in the world? Lysol was where you went? too fking funny.

defending the indefensible.

You lose again, Clown.

Wow!

Even when shown the ONLY disinfectant he mention was UV Light you are still lying and claiming he wasn't talking about UV Light. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You are an Assclown, and nobody is buying your bullshit.
Because everyone knows he wasn’t talking about disinfectants.

Maybe you want me to believe that Trump is too stupid to know about liquid disinfectants. Is that better?
The only stupidity around here is on your part, Assclown.

Give it up. You idiots have beat this one to death, and received a beatdown every time you bring it up.

why, it seems you don't understand sentences. One doesn't take two words and create your own sentence to match your delusions. too fking funny. So because both words were in his sentence you pieced it together he said them together, even when your own bolded words are separated by many other words that doesn't fit your jonesers? Too fking funny jones brother.

I think Trump speaks poorly but even I don’t think it’s complete gibberish as you are suggesting.
You are claiming when he said to inject a disinfectant he wasn't talking about the only disinfectant he mentioned in the statement.

Why did you feel the need to alter his comments? It shows how bad you are scrambling, Assclown.

You are claiming when he said to inject a disinfectant he wasn't talking about the only disinfectant he mentioned in the statement.
I’m claiming he’s talking about the only disinfectant that is capable of being injected, dumb ass.

You are mentally ill if you can’t figure that out.

something like disinfectant. What is chemo?

Do we inject radiation? So you know of all probable chemicals that exist in the world? Lysol was where you went? too fking funny.

defending the indefensible.
Chemotherapy is a collection of drugs that kill cancer.

We don’t inject people with disinfectants.

We can’t inject radiation.

You are telling me that Trump’s words have no correlation to each other, which is pretty sad.

I’m claiming he’s talking about the only disinfectant that is capable of being injected, dumb ass.
again, he never said inject disinfectant. Liar. You even quoted correctly, something like it. Something like disinfectant, some chemical perhaps, like perhaps a chemo type injection? You went to lysol. too fking funny. Even though he never mentions it.

You are telling me that Trump’s words have no correlation to each other, which is pretty sad.
the only sad thing around here is you.

Still posting lies. Trump never ever ever ever ever said what you said. Not ever, and the constant badgering of a lie makes you look stupid, joneser. Something like is not......... exactly, why don't you go learn you some english.

BTW, Chemo is injected right?

the only sad thing around here is you.

Still posting lies. Trump never ever ever ever ever said what you said. Not ever, and the constant badgering of a lie makes you look stupid, joneser. Something like is not......... exactly, why don't you go learn you some english.
I bolded the words for you. The fact that you can’t understand them is part of your mental illness.

Your devotion to Trump won’t let you accept reality.

I bolded the words for you. The fact that you can’t understand them is part of your mental illness.

yep, you bolded two words. so? they aren't used in a context you're trying to delusionally manufacture. I'm not stupid like you.

Could this clown be any more full of himself? He claims if you disagree with him you are attacking science.

If he was such a bad guy, why didn't your orange douche bag fire him when he had the chance? Why vilify him after the fact?
Who?
Sigh. I keep forgetting trumptards are stupid. Let's start again.

If Fauci was such a bad guy, why didn't Trump aka the orange douche bag, fire him when he was president. Why vilify him after the fact? Get it now? Or, do you still need me to break it down?
Oh, they guy who is no longer in the White House. You should keep up with the times.
Yeah, that guy. The guy who bungled the handling of one of the worst disasters to hit US and now is trying to blame it all on others.

Poor trumptards. Trying desperately to live down the shame that was the orange douche bag regime. Good luck.
Oh, the guy who got vaccines produced in record time saving tens of millions of lives around the world.

Got it.
LOL. No, the loser who is sitting in Florida picking his nose. As for creating a vaccine, you are confusing his Lysol injecting with a cure. :itsok:
Link to him saying to inject Lysol. Quotes only please, no libnut spin Magnus

Failure to provide a quote is an admission by you that you are a lying sack of shit.
Here ya go..,trumptard....

Missed the word "Lysol". Care to provide a timestamp?

LOL So, that is your excuse? Rump didn't mention the brand "Lysol"? What did you think he meant when he said "injecting disinfectant", you moron?

I accept you admission you are a lying sack of shit.

Dismissed.

Poor trumptard. Clinging desperately to equivocations. Keep spinning, trumptard. No wonder you morons adore the orange loser!!!

No equivocations. You claimed Trump said to inject Lysol, Liar.

Bring the quote.

What do you think Lysol is, you moron? No wonder you guys adore the orange douche bag.

Did someone just fart is is this asshole still spewing his hate?

So you don't think Lysol is a disinfectant? Gad, you really are morons, aren't you?

This is fun watching you squirm. Too late, you were busted being a lying sack of shit.

Give it up. :banana:

Give what up, moron? That you don’t know that Lysol is a disinfectant? Or that you are a moron? Too late. Everyone knows that already. :itsok:

Typical democrat. Blaming others and calling them names that apply only to himself. Always trying to change what has been said to what he wants to be said. The mark of a serial liar who is unable to deal with the truth.

Another moron who doesn't know the definition of a disinfectent. Thanks for proving my point, trumptard.

Once again assuming knowledge not in evidence. Something you do all the time, asshole.

Once again proving you are a trumptard. Please stop, we already know you are a retard. No need to keep confirming it over and over again.

again, he never said inject disinfectant. Liar. You even quoted correctly, something like it. Something like disinfectant, some chemical perhaps, like perhaps a chemo type injection? You went to lysol. too fking funny. Even though he never mentions it.
Yeah, he was talking about injecting disinfectants. Chemotherapy is not a disinfectant. It doesn’t kill COVID. Disinfectants kill COVID. quickly. In a matter of minutes. That’s what he wanted to inject.

yep, you bolded two words. so? they aren't used in a context you're trying to delusionally manufacture. I'm not stupid like you.
I don’t know if you’re stupid or not. I know your brain has become diseased by devotion to Trump and are no longer capable of understanding reality.

Forum List

Back