Another wonderful walk through the Old City. . . .

Oh Teddy....

That's like me saying....

"Watch this video... It's a pretty Jewish girl who doesn't have the very big nose that we are used to in Jewish girls"...

Thought you were better than that!

IN YOUR FACE RACISM

What?

Yu post PURE UNADULTERATED IN YOUR FACE RACISM AND JEW HATRED

No Phoney...

Jewish is a religion, as Muslim is a religion.

You think that "a pretty young moslem girl who does not have to wear the very closed garb that we are used to with moslem girls" is 'stereotypic' at best?

Or do you just blatantly display your zionazi double standards?

No Jewish is a race, culture and a creed according to law. So your post was PURE UNADULTERATED RACIST JEW HATRED. Just because you islamonazi scum don't want them to be seen as a race does not mean that they aren't.

:link::link::link::link::link:

I admit, I made a stereotype in my OP here. I assumed since she has videos teaching Arabic that she was a moslem Palestinian. Now I find she is christian.

No Phoney...

You think that "a pretty young moslem girl who does not have to wear the very closed garb that we are used to with moslem girls" is 'stereotypic' at best?

No Jewish is a race, culture and a creed according to law. So your post was PURE UNADULTERATED RACIST JEW HATRED. Just because you islamonazi scum don't want them to be seen as a race does not mean that they aren't.

Jews Are a Race Genes Reveal Forward.com

One of team palestines sources so it must be true

No Phoney...

And one persons view makes it "law" does it Phoney?

I thought you were going to provide a link to support your ridiculous claims!

Another Phoney Phail! :cuckoo:

No Phoney...

It is one of the sources used by team Palestine so it must be right, or are you saying that the source is questionable. But the fact remains that Jews are a race and as such racism applies to your comments. By the way because a muslimah can be any race it is not racism to comment on their garb. At most it is insensitive.

No Phoney...

It is one of the sources used by team Palestine so it must be right, or are you saying that the source is questionable. But the fact remains that Jews are a race and as such racism applies to your comments. By the way because a muslimah can be any race it is not racism to comment on their garb. At most it is insensitive.

Your stupidity knows no bounds Phoney...

You stated quite clearly that "Jewish is a race, culture and a creed according to law"...

Which law would that be Phoney?

Considering that this question has been raised before and even some Jews and Jewish supporters chose against the word "race"...

Ok, here's another 'youtube' video:

This person has created many youtube videos, and this one is a tour through the "main gate" to the old city.

Very interestingly performed, a pretty young moslem girl who does not have to wear the very closed garb that we are used to with moslem girls.

Comments?

Can the guide by a home in west jerusalem ?

You stated quite clearly that "Jewish is a race, culture and a creed according to law"...

Considering that this question has been raised before and even some Jews and Jewish supporters chose against the word "race"...

Is Judaism a race or a religion

"One thing is clear about the matrilineal test; it is a test of ethnic origin," Lord Phillips, president of the court, said in his majority opinion. Under the law, he said, "By definition, discrimination that is based upon that test is discrimination on racial grounds."

"One thing is clear about the matrilineal test; it is a test of ethnic origin," Lord Phillips, president of the court, said in his majority opinion. Under the law, he said, "By definition, discrimination that is based upon that test is discrimination on racial grounds."

Still can't see the "law" there Phoney...

"Lord Phillips, president of the court, said in his majority opinion"

There is a very real difference between opinion and law...

Judaism 101 What Is Judaism

Cant you read English..............

Under the law, he said, "By definition, discrimination that is based upon that test is discrimination on racial grounds

Under the law, he said, "By definition, discrimination that is based upon that test is discrimination on racial grounds

I would suggest Phoney, rather than shouting your mouth off you actually go and read exactly what is written in the supposed article that, supposedly, supports your mad rantings!

You will find that there is nothing to substantiate you hillarious claims!

You will also find that there are a great many Jews, some even on this forum, who do not consider Jewish as a race!

Perhaps you would be better off asking those that really matter and not spouting off something you clearly know nothing about!

I admit, I made a stereotype in my OP here. I assumed since she has videos teaching Arabic that she was a moslem Palestinian. Now I find she is christian.

sadly I remember a time when unless they betrayed themselves in some way when they spoke, the way you dressed, walked or where you went did not mater and in no way reflected your religion or back ground.
Till the late 70's women were becoming quite western and independent. Now there is a reversal throughout the region. Even a hijab was quite rare outside a few areas. At most a loose veil over the hair perhaps.

I would suggest Phoney, rather than shouting your mouth off you actually go and read exactly what is written in the supposed article that, supposedly, supports your mad rantings!

You will also find that there are a great many Jews, some even on this forum, who do not consider Jewish as a race!

Perhaps you would be better off asking those that really matter and not spouting off something you clearly know nothing about!

Irrelevant as the scientists and courts have said Jew is a race. Maybe you should try reading the true reports on this and not rely on islamonazi propaganda

Irrelevant as the scientists and courts have said Jew is a race. Maybe you should try reading the true reports on this and not rely on islamonazi propaganda

You carry on living in your own delusional world Phoney! :cuckoo:

You think that Jews are irrelevant? Seriously? Even Jews on this forum?

You gonna get kicked out of the 'Zionazi Club' at this rate!

Get it right as I said your posts were irrelevant as the evidence proves you wrong every time.

And once again with the moronic oxymoron, do explain how you can support and defend the Jews right to a homeland and their ability to defend it while at the same time bringing about the Genocide of the Jews.

Get it right as I said your posts were irrelevant as the evidence proves you wrong every time.

And once again with the moronic oxymoron, do explain how you can support and defend the Jews right to a homeland and their ability to defend it while at the same time bringing about the Genocide of the Jews.

You said... "Irrelevant as the scientists and courts have said Jew is a race."

You did NOT say... "your posts were irrelevant "

You said... "Irrelevant as the scientists and courts have said Jew is a race."

You did NOT say... "your posts were irrelevant "

Yep meaning your posts, because you say it means something else does not make it true you know.

This person has created many youtube videos, and this one is a tour through the "main gate" to the old city.

Very interestingly performed, a pretty young moslem girl who does not have to wear the very closed garb that we are used to with moslem girls.

Comments?

She's Christian.

That is correct. She is a Palestinian Christian from norther Israel. She is an Israeli citizen.

She married an Italian man and now resides in Italy.

Then she's Israeli.

You cannot be a double identity. If you have a blue ID, you're Israeli. If you consider yourself Palestinian and not Israeli while living in Israel, then you're not where you belong.

Comments?

She's Christian.

That is correct. She is a Palestinian Christian from norther Israel. She is an Israeli citizen.

Then she's Israeli.

You cannot be a double identity. If you have a blue ID, you're Israeli. If you consider yourself Palestinian and not Israeli while living in Israel, then you're not where you belong.

What about African Americans?

Palestinians are living in their homeland even if it is called Israel now.

Comments?

She's Christian.

Then she's Israeli.

What about African Americans?

Palestinians are living in their homeland even if it is called Israel now.

But they are still citizens of Israel, not 'Palestine'.

Forum List

Back