Another wonderful walk through the Old City. . . .

No such nationality they are either arab muslim or Israeli, they can not be both. Until the arab muslims negotiate peace and mutual borders they are stateless and scroungers
There is no "Israeli" nationality.

Care to prove this as the UN recognises the Israeli nationality, as does every civilised nation. It is only islamonazi stooges and morons that do not.
Where does the UN recognize Israeli nationality.

Quote the passage.

Here you go

United Nations General Assembly Resolution 273

The General Assembly,

Acting in discharge of its functions under Article 4 of the Charter and rule 125 of its rules of procedure,

1. Decides that Israel is a peace loving State which accepts the obligations contained in the Charter and is able and willing to carry out those obligations;

2. Decides to admit Israel to membership in the United Nations.
Decides that Israel is a peace loving State:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BTW, where does it mention nationality?

Where does it omit the Israeli nationality ?

There is no "Israeli" nationality.

Care to prove this as the UN recognises the Israeli nationality, as does every civilised nation. It is only islamonazi stooges and morons that do not.

Quote the passage.

Here you go

The General Assembly,

Acting in discharge of its functions under Article 4 of the Charter and rule 125 of its rules of procedure,

1. Decides that Israel is a peace loving State which accepts the obligations contained in the Charter and is able and willing to carry out those obligations;

Decides that Israel is a peace loving State:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It does not mention it like you said it did.

Wasn't what you said Phoney was it...

Just because you, a non Jew, thinks that Jews views are irrelevant well, says a lot I think! :cuckoo:

Your nit picking over the difference between English English and American English shows that you are reduced to minor differences because your stance cant stand the test of time. It was your reply that I said was irrelevant as the scientists and courts have said Jew is a race. You are failing to make any headway at all in this, time to go back to the illiterate islamonazi boards for you don't you think ?

"Irrelevant" in English English and American English is the same dumbass!

You said... And look, I'm quoting EXACTLY what you said... "Irrelevant as the scientists and courts have said Jew is a race."

Read it in ANY English you like Phoney, it's still the same!

The very simple fact that you go against how JEWS view themselves proves just how you are delusional Phoney!

Yet another Phoney Phail!!

No you are just making that assumption because it supports your POV. and that is what I was calling irrelevant not the Jews views of themselves

SHEESH you cant educate pork

An assumption Phoney?

It's what you SAID idiot! :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

No you are assuming that I meant what you wanted to see, so it is you in the wrong. How many more times do I have to tell you this fact that what you assumed I meant is not the same as what I meant. Being islamonazi that concept should be clear to you.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Well Phoney, everyone here knows you have not a clue what you are saying and you have proved that very well! :clap:

Thank you for all the laughter you provide on a daily basis!

Quote the passage.

Here you go

The General Assembly,

It does not mention it like you said it did.

It is implied by its omission and the fact that the UN has accepted Israel as a nation means they have accepted the Israeli nationality as well. Or has the UN declined American nationality, Iranian nationality, Palestinian nationality et al because they are not mentioned ?

Your nit picking over the difference between English English and American English shows that you are reduced to minor differences because your stance cant stand the test of time. It was your reply that I said was irrelevant as the scientists and courts have said Jew is a race. You are failing to make any headway at all in this, time to go back to the illiterate islamonazi boards for you don't you think ?

You said... And look, I'm quoting EXACTLY what you said... "Irrelevant as the scientists and courts have said Jew is a race."

The very simple fact that you go against how JEWS view themselves proves just how you are delusional Phoney!

No you are just making that assumption because it supports your POV. and that is what I was calling irrelevant not the Jews views of themselves

An assumption Phoney?

No you are assuming that I meant what you wanted to see, so it is you in the wrong. How many more times do I have to tell you this fact that what you assumed I meant is not the same as what I meant. Being islamonazi that concept should be clear to you.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Well Phoney, everyone here knows you have not a clue what you are saying and you have proved that very well! :clap:

Have you heard the saw Stop digging when the hole is deep enough, you should have stopped digging a long time ago.

An assumption Phoney?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Have you heard the saw Stop digging when the hole is deep enough, you should have stopped digging a long time ago.

yawn.gif

Like I said Phoney... You are clueless... Contradict what you say, fail to support your BS, even believe your own BS... When caught out you back pedal and blame everyone else for catching you out!

Nuff said I think!

An assumption Phoney?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

View attachment 37932

Like I said Phoney... You are clueless... Contradict what you say, fail to support your BS, even believe your own BS... When caught out you back pedal and blame everyone else for catching you out!

Nuff said I think!

Now do be a good little islamonazi liar and produce the post were I said " the Jews are irrelevant " when you cant then you might see just how stupid yopu are making yourself look

An assumption Phoney?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

View attachment 37932

Nuff said I think!

Now do be a good little islamonazi liar and produce the post were I said " the Jews are irrelevant " when you cant then you might see just how stupid yopu are making yourself look

Phoney, I have quoted exactly what you said in response to my question...

You are learning that you simply cannot back pedal from something that you have actually said!

Now toddle off to bed like a good little loser!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

View attachment 37932

Nuff said I think!

You are learning that you simply cannot back pedal from something that you have actually said!

And putting your own interpretation on it even after being told repeatedly that this is not what I posted. So produce the post where I stated the Jews are irrelevant, when you refuse it shows that you are lying and have failed yet again.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

View attachment 37932

Nuff said I think!

And putting your own interpretation on it even after being told repeatedly that this is not what I posted. So produce the post where I stated the Jews are irrelevant, when you refuse it shows that you are lying and have failed yet again.

Phoney, if you cannot remember what you posted, even though I have quoted and requoted it several times now then you need to get back on your meds ASAP! :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back