Another wonderful walk through the Old City. . . .

Ok, here's another 'youtube' video:

This person has created many youtube videos, and this one is a tour through the "main gate" to the old city.

Very interestingly performed, a pretty young moslem girl who does not have to wear the very closed garb that we are used to with moslem girls.

Comments?

She's Christian.

That is correct. She is a Palestinian Christian from norther Israel. She is an Israeli citizen.

She married an Italian man and now resides in Italy.

Then she's Israeli.

You cannot be a double identity. If you have a blue ID, you're Israeli. If you consider yourself Palestinian and not Israeli while living in Israel, then you're not where you belong.

What about African Americans?

Palestinians are living in their homeland even if it is called Israel now.

But they are still citizens of Israel, not 'Palestine'.

Their nationality is Palestinian. Their citizenship is Israeli.

Although I have not heard of any of them renouncing their Palestinian citizenship.

This person has created many youtube videos, and this one is a tour through the "main gate" to the old city.

Very interestingly performed, a pretty young moslem girl who does not have to wear the very closed garb that we are used to with moslem girls.

Comments?

She's Christian.

That is correct. She is a Palestinian Christian from norther Israel. She is an Israeli citizen.

Then she's Israeli.

You cannot be a double identity. If you have a blue ID, you're Israeli. If you consider yourself Palestinian and not Israeli while living in Israel, then you're not where you belong.

Not according to muslim sources that show they came from other parts of the M.E.

She's Christian.

Then she's Israeli.

Although I have not heard of any of them renouncing their Palestinian citizenship.

No such nationality they are either arab muslim or Israeli, they can not be both. Until the arab muslims negotiate peace and mutual borders they are stateless and scroungers

Then she's Israeli.

No such nationality they are either arab muslim or Israeli, they can not be both. Until the arab muslims negotiate peace and mutual borders they are stateless and scroungers

There is no "Israeli" nationality.

Then she's Israeli.

Care to prove this as the UN recognises the Israeli nationality, as does every civilised nation. It is only islamonazi stooges and morons that do not.

Then she's Israeli.

Lol is that another one if your 'Tinmore' facts?

Care to prove this as the UN recognises the Israeli nationality, as does every civilised nation. It is only islamonazi stooges and morons that do not.
Tinmore cannot prove anything that he says.
He is a compulsive liar, as most of the posters here know.

Comments?

She's Christian.

Then she's Israeli.

I didn't say it's not true. I said that as long as they have blue ID they're Israelis. That's all

When you go, try to see the new alter for the temple. It was recently finished and inaugurated in December.

>>It is constructed instead from bricks fired at roughly 1,000 degrees Celsius (1,832 degrees Fahrenheit), to withstand the immense heat of the Temple’s eternal flame and the weight of the sacrificial animals. Its measurements conform to the interpretation of Maimonides.

What makes the altar so unique is that it can be disassembled and reassembled easily, allowing it to be transported quickly and efficiently from its current location, on display at the institute, to the Temple Mount when the time comes.<<

Coincidentally there are solar and lunar eclipses that fall during jewish holidays this year.

Last edited:

Where does the UN recognize Israeli nationality.

Quote the passage.

Tinmore cannot prove anything that he says.
He is a compulsive liar, as most of the posters here know.
Op-Ed: Why ‘Israeli’ is not a nationality

Op-Ed Why Israeli is not a nationality Jewish Telegraphic Agency

Quote the passage.

Here you go

United Nations General Assembly Resolution 273

The General Assembly,

Acting in discharge of its functions under Article 4 of the Charter and rule 125 of its rules of procedure,

1. Decides that Israel is a peace loving State which accepts the obligations contained in the Charter and is able and willing to carry out those obligations;

2. Decides to admit Israel to membership in the United Nations.

I would suggest Phoney, rather than shouting your mouth off you actually go and read exactly what is written in the supposed article that, supposedly, supports your mad rantings!

You will find that there is nothing to substantiate you hillarious claims!

You will also find that there are a great many Jews, some even on this forum, who do not consider Jewish as a race!

Perhaps you would be better off asking those that really matter and not spouting off something you clearly know nothing about!

Irrelevant as the scientists and courts have said Jew is a race. Maybe you should try reading the true reports on this and not rely on islamonazi propaganda

You carry on living in your own delusional world Phoney! :cuckoo:

You think that Jews are irrelevant? Seriously? Even Jews on this forum?

You gonna get kicked out of the 'Zionazi Club' at this rate!

Get it right as I said your posts were irrelevant as the evidence proves you wrong every time.

And once again with the moronic oxymoron, do explain how you can support and defend the Jews right to a homeland and their ability to defend it while at the same time bringing about the Genocide of the Jews.

You said... "Irrelevant as the scientists and courts have said Jew is a race."

You did NOT say... "your posts were irrelevant "

Another Phoney Phail! :cuckoo:

Yep meaning your posts, because you say it means something else does not make it true you know.

Wasn't what you said Phoney was it...

Just because you, a non Jew, thinks that Jews views are irrelevant well, says a lot I think! :cuckoo:

Irrelevant as the scientists and courts have said Jew is a race. Maybe you should try reading the true reports on this and not rely on islamonazi propaganda

Get it right as I said your posts were irrelevant as the evidence proves you wrong every time.

And once again with the moronic oxymoron, do explain how you can support and defend the Jews right to a homeland and their ability to defend it while at the same time bringing about the Genocide of the Jews.

Yep meaning your posts, because you say it means something else does not make it true you know.

Just because you, a non Jew, thinks that Jews views are irrelevant well, says a lot I think! :cuckoo:

Your nit picking over the difference between English English and American English shows that you are reduced to minor differences because your stance cant stand the test of time. It was your reply that I said was irrelevant as the scientists and courts have said Jew is a race. You are failing to make any headway at all in this, time to go back to the illiterate islamonazi boards for you don't you think ?

Your nit picking over the difference between English English and American English shows that you are reduced to minor differences because your stance cant stand the test of time. It was your reply that I said was irrelevant as the scientists and courts have said Jew is a race. You are failing to make any headway at all in this, time to go back to the illiterate islamonazi boards for you don't you think ?

"Irrelevant" in English English and American English is the same dumbass!

You said... And look, I'm quoting EXACTLY what you said... "Irrelevant as the scientists and courts have said Jew is a race."

Read it in ANY English you like Phoney, it's still the same!

The very simple fact that you go against how JEWS view themselves proves just how you are delusional Phoney!

Yet another Phoney Phail!!

You said... And look, I'm quoting EXACTLY what you said... "Irrelevant as the scientists and courts have said Jew is a race."

The very simple fact that you go against how JEWS view themselves proves just how you are delusional Phoney!

No you are just making that assumption because it supports your POV. and that is what I was calling irrelevant not the Jews views of themselves

SHEESH you cant educate pork

No you are just making that assumption because it supports your POV. and that is what I was calling irrelevant not the Jews views of themselves

An assumption Phoney?

It's what you SAID idiot! :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Quote the passage.

Here you go

United Nations General Assembly Resolution 273

The General Assembly,

Acting in discharge of its functions under Article 4 of the Charter and rule 125 of its rules of procedure,

1. Decides that Israel is a peace loving State which accepts the obligations contained in the Charter and is able and willing to carry out those obligations;

2. Decides to admit Israel to membership in the United Nations.
Decides that Israel is a peace loving State:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BTW, where does it mention nationality?

An assumption Phoney?

It's what you SAID idiot! :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

No you are assuming that I meant what you wanted to see, so it is you in the wrong. How many more times do I have to tell you this fact that what you assumed I meant is not the same as what I meant. Being islamonazi that concept should be clear to you.

Forum List

Back