Another Juror, B29, speaks out.

So the juror thinks he got away with murder?

lol, that seems to be slightly in conflict with the widespread opinion around here, by the Zimm fans,

that the jury found him not guilty because they believed he acted in self defense.

It was the "law" that saved him..sorta.

That and Florida's Institutions.

The law is so vague and broad that with a friendly prosecution and a good lawyer..anything is possible.

Yesssss.....that whole evidence and reasonable doubt thingy......where the hell did those vague and broad things come from? :cuckoo:

Then he didn't "get away with murder".

Bloody idjits.

Well, yes, he may have. If the act itself fits the definition of a murder,

then he was a murderer. Lack of evidence does not equate to the lack of a crime being committed.

If you shoplifted something, no one saw you do it, that doesn't mean you're not a shoplifter.

It means you're a shoplifter who got away with it.

Simplicity at Its finest. Nice job sir.

Oh how cute.....a mutual admiration circle jerk of dimwits.

Then he didn't "get away with murder".

Bloody idjits.

Well, yes, he may have. If the act itself fits the definition of a murder,

then he was a murderer. Lack of evidence does not equate to the lack of a crime being committed.

If you shoplifted something, no one saw you do it, that doesn't mean you're not a shoplifter.

It means you're a shoplifter who got away with it.

Simplicity at Its finest. Nice job sir.

Wrong--Zimmerman killed someone. 2nd degree murder is a legal term and the entire jury found him Not Guilty meaning he did not commit 2nd degree murder.

The prosecution did a very bad job of presenting the evidence but the was sufficient evidence to convict him, at the very least of manslaughter.
There wasn't enough evidence to convene a Grand Jury, numbnutz.

Oh, and the jury had manslaughter to consider and acquitted on that charge as well.

The dumb-fuckery in this thread is truly jaw-dropping.

Last edited:
George Zimmerman Juror Says He 'Got Away With Murder' - ABC News

"You can't put the man in jail even though in our hearts we felt he was guilty," said the woman who was identified only as Juror B29 during the trial. "But we had to grab our hearts and put it aside and look at the evidence."

++++++++++++++++++++++

"George Zimmerman got away with murder, but you can't get away from God. And at the end of the day, he's going to have a lot of questions and answers he has to deal with," Maddy said. "[But] the law couldn't prove it."

+++++++++++++++++++++++

"That's where I felt confused, where if a person kills someone, then you get charged for it," Maddy said. "But as the law was read to me, if you have no proof that he killed him intentionally, you can't say he's guilty."

When asked by Roberts whether the case should have gone to trial, Maddy said, "I don't think so."

"I felt like this was a publicity stunt. This whole court service thing to me was publicity," she said.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"I felt like I let a lot of people down, and I'm thinking to myself, 'Did I go the right way? Did I go the wrong way?'" she said.

"As much as we were trying to find this man guilty…they give you a booklet that basically tells you the truth, and the truth is that there was nothing that we could do about it," she said. "I feel the verdict was already told."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She said she believes she owes Trayvon Martin's parents an apology because she feels "like I let them down."

"It's hard for me to sleep, it's hard for me to eat because I feel I was forcefully included in Trayvon Martin's death. And as I carry him on my back, I'm hurting as much [as] Trayvon's Martin's mother because there's no way that any mother should feel that pain," she said.

Ok, now for my comments..

1 - Congratulations for recognizing that the Prosecutors did not prove the case they brought against Zimmerman and finally voting the way you did.

That is what you are supposed to do. The Evidence is what is needed to convict, not what you "Feel", not what you think you "owe" to others to do.

2 - I agree that this should never have had gone to court. It was politically pressured into going there. The Prosecutor even skipped the Grand Jury because she was afraid they would return a "No Bill".

3 - You don't owe Travyon's parents anything. If you had voted to convict Zimmerman despite the evidence but because of your "feelings" you would be owing Zimmerman and his family a lot more than just an apology.

You did the right thing. What you are feeling is a result of the political pressure being put on everyone by the race baiters who want to score political points for their agenda.

either way I applaud her honesty, apparently she felt he was guilty but, put her feelings aside and did what the law required.

Something like this cannot be easy, I hope she finds peace.

I read the whole interview. My head hurt by the end of it.

For those that didn't take the time here's the synopsis.

"He was guilty in my heart but the evidence proved he wasn't guilty"

.....aye carumba!!!

The woman was very conflicted; you can feel it in the interview.

Last edited:
George Zimmerman Juror Says He 'Got Away With Murder' - ABC News

"You can't put the man in jail even though in our hearts we felt he was guilty," said the woman who was identified only as Juror B29 during the trial. "But we had to grab our hearts and put it aside and look at the evidence."

++++++++++++++++++++++

"George Zimmerman got away with murder, but you can't get away from God. And at the end of the day, he's going to have a lot of questions and answers he has to deal with," Maddy said. "[But] the law couldn't prove it."

+++++++++++++++++++++++

"That's where I felt confused, where if a person kills someone, then you get charged for it," Maddy said. "But as the law was read to me, if you have no proof that he killed him intentionally, you can't say he's guilty."

When asked by Roberts whether the case should have gone to trial, Maddy said, "I don't think so."

"I felt like this was a publicity stunt. This whole court service thing to me was publicity," she said.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"I felt like I let a lot of people down, and I'm thinking to myself, 'Did I go the right way? Did I go the wrong way?'" she said.

"As much as we were trying to find this man guilty…they give you a booklet that basically tells you the truth, and the truth is that there was nothing that we could do about it," she said. "I feel the verdict was already told."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She said she believes she owes Trayvon Martin's parents an apology because she feels "like I let them down."

"It's hard for me to sleep, it's hard for me to eat because I feel I was forcefully included in Trayvon Martin's death. And as I carry him on my back, I'm hurting as much [as] Trayvon's Martin's mother because there's no way that any mother should feel that pain," she said.

Ok, now for my comments..

1 - Congratulations for recognizing that the Prosecutors did not prove the case they brought against Zimmerman and finally voting the way you did.

That is what you are supposed to do. The Evidence is what is needed to convict, not what you "Feel", not what you think you "owe" to others to do.

2 - I agree that this should never have had gone to court. It was politically pressured into going there. The Prosecutor even skipped the Grand Jury because she was afraid they would return a "No Bill".

3 - You don't owe Travyon's parents anything. If you had voted to convict Zimmerman despite the evidence but because of your "feelings" you would be owing Zimmerman and his family a lot more than just an apology.

You did the right thing. What you are feeling is a result of the political pressure being put on everyone by the race baiters who want to score political points for their agenda.

either way I applaud her honesty, apparently she felt he was guilty but, put her feelings aside and did what the law required.

Something like this cannot be easy, I hope she finds peace.

You can tell she's just racked up emotionally over the trial. I'm just glad she followed the letter of the law and came to the right decision.

Anyone who sits on a jury needs to be applauded since it is one of the greatest civic duties one can perform.

"Zimmerman got away with murder" from the OP quoting juror B-29. Zimmerman didn't set out to hurt anyone, and Trayvon Martin attacked him in a fit of pique. Tragic and avoidable. It is my sense here that Martin overreacted to being followed by Zimmerman. Zimmerman had every right to follow someone he thought suspicious, given the fact he had been assaulted by blacks previously. And Martin had no right to lash out and attack Zimmerman physically. How apropos of this whole incident. Perhaps, if Martin was so concerned, he could have called the police or sought out help from the neighbors instead of charging Zimmerman like a angry child. That's my thought on this, anyway. I don’t think "stand your ground laws" are wrong here. Not in the least.

Last edited:
The prosecution did a very bad job of presenting the evidence but the was sufficient evidence to convict him, at the very least of manslaughter.
There wasn't enough evidence to convene a Grand Jury, numbnutz.

Oh, and the jury had manslaughter to consider and acquitted on that charge as well.

The dumb-fuckery in this thread is truly jaw-dropping.

Dumb-fuckery. Is that anything like ass-hattery?

You bunch of morons. If a guy is texting while driving and runs over someone, he isn't guilty because it was an "accident" and he didn't mean to kill anyone "intentionally"??????

You take Zimmerman's word and what's so hilarious, he didn't testify.

White wingnuts "debating" law is even more funny then when they debate "science". They are "Master Debaters", legends in their own tiny minds.

"Zimmerman got away with murder" from the OP quoting juror B-29. Zimmerman didn't set out to hurt anyone, and Trayvon Martin attacked him in a fit of pique. Tragic and avoidable. It is my sense here that Martin overreacted to being followed by Zimmerman. Zimmerman had every right to follow someone he thought suspicious, given the fact he had been assaulted by blacks previously. And Martin had no right to lash out and attack Zimmerman physically. How apropos of this whole incident. Perhaps, if Martin was so concerned, he could have called the police or sought out help from the neighbors instead of charging Zimmerman like a angry child. That's my thought on this, anyway. I don’t think "stand your ground laws" are wrong here. Not in the least.

46 pages of police logs of Zimmerman "reporting suspicious" black kids and not a single one arrested for anything, not even the 7 year old. Zimmerman said, "These punks always get away" and this one, he made sure didn't. And you don't know who attacked who. Zimmerman never testified. The witnesses said it was too dark to tell what was happening. Besides, it was Trayvon who was stalked. Who was chased. He's the one whose side the law should be one, not his armed stalker. If he hadn't gone to the store for a bag of Skittles and a can of Ice Tea, he would still be alive.

I read the whole interview. My head hurt by the end of it.

For those that didn't take the time here's the synopsis.

"He was guilty in my heart but the evidence proved he wasn't guilty"

.....aye carumba!!!

The woman was very conflicted; you can feel it in the interview.

The law is all about the evidence. I am glad she followed the law and judged Zimmerman by it.

If you want to charge a man with Murder...You better damn well have the evidence.

You bunch of morons. If a guy is texting while driving and runs over someone, he isn't guilty because it was an "accident" and he didn't mean to kill anyone "intentionally"??????

White wingnuts "debating" law is even more funny then when they debate "science". They are "Master Debaters", legends in their own tiny minds.

and you're engaged in mental Mastur Bating, but we don't care and want to know:eusa_hand:

46 pages of police logs of Zimmerman "reporting suspicious" black kids and not a single one arrested for anything, not even the 7 year old. Zimmerman said, "These punks always get away" and this one, he made sure didn't. And you don't know who attacked who. Zimmerman never testified. The witnesses said it was too dark to tell what was happening. Besides, it was Trayvon who was stalked. Who was chased. He's the one whose side the law should be one, not his armed stalker. If he hadn't gone to the store for a bag of Skittles and a can of Ice Tea, he would still be alive.

Well we can put it all in the "TOUGH SHIT" file now can't we ?

Last edited:

Gee, that's just "terrible". Someone should really seek "Justice" for "Trademark".

I know, let's form "Voltron". He will take "care" of Georgie.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZZv5Z2Iz_s]Form Voltron - YouTube[/ame]

The evidence proves you are both fool and tool

Forum List

Back