So basically any juror that doesn't find Trump guilty is going to be thrown out

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
That's all I'm seeing with this process. The funny part is how they are fretting over what they call " Stealth Jurors " ....people who answer questions dishonestly so they can later on throw a monkey wrench into the works. I don't see how they can guarantee that they won't get a stealth Juror....I mean what are they going to do give them lie detector tests asking whether or not Trump is guilty?

Maybe that's because there are already stealth prosecutors, stealth judges and other stealth officials who have only one result in mind and will accept no other? Eventually Trump will wade this process out to a geography that doesn't have a bias and will prevail....but in the mean time the idea is to break him politically and financially as part of Biden's campaign. I see the beginning of a see-saw, Hatfield<>McCoy process shaping up here. Hope I'm wrong but once the process has been weaponized anyone can pick up the weapon.

JO

Seems the jurors are being brutally honest about Trump and openly admitting they are biased one way or the other.

Don’t see a rush to judgement on Trump

The system is working

That's all I'm seeing with this process. The funny part is how they are fretting over what they call " Stealth Jurors " ....people who answer questions dishonestly so they can later on throw a monkey wrench into the works. I don't see how they can guarantee that they won't get a stealth Juror....I mean what are they going to do give them lie detector tests asking whether or not Trump is guilty?

Maybe that's because there are already stealth prosecutors, stealth judges and other stealth officials who have only one result in mind and will accept no other? Eventually Trump will wade this process out to a geography that doesn't have a bias and will prevail....but in the mean time the idea is to break him politically and financially as part of Biden's campaign. I see the beginning of a see-saw, Hatfield<>McCoy process shaping up here. Hope I'm wrong but once the process has been weaponized anyone can pick up the weapon.

JO
It will just make the Dimtard ilk look stupider when it all gets overturned.

I think most of these potential jurors don't want anything to do with this circus, and I wouldn't either. I have had jury duty twice, both instances was a young black kid who was charged with shooting at someone (one of these two was charged with shooting at a cop) I wanted nothing to do with either of these but was willing to endure it, luckily both of them pleaded guilty (or pleaded to something else) before the trials could begin.

Now figure out how much this shit show of a Trump circus would make you feel.

The Democrats are goosestepping down a dark road.
They are using our justice system to purge any opposition.
This has been done before by other tyrants.

I would be willing to guess that it won't be as easy to find a jury that hates Trump and loves Biden in NYC these days as it my have been a year ago....

JO

1713284155462.png

JO
It will be interesting to see how the change of venue issue plays out. One hundred jurors so far and NONE were selected? Sounds like that is pretty damning from a fair trial aspect.

It will be interesting to see how the change of venue issue plays out. One hundred jurors so far and NONE were selected? Sounds like that is pretty damning from a fair trial aspect.
Seems to show jurors are being honest

Jurors looking to convict would be jumping at the chance

I think most of these potential jurors don't want anything to do with this circus, and I wouldn't either. I have had jury duty twice, both instances was a young black kid who was charged with shooting at someone (one of these two was charged with shooting at a cop) I wanted nothing to do with either of these but was willing to endure it, luckily both of them pleaded guilty (or pleaded to something else) before the trials could begin.

Now figure out how much this shit show of a Trump circus would make you feel.
Well let's face it....who the hell would willingly participate in something that could mark them for life no matter which way they vote on it?

If a potential juror admits during the screening process (voir dire) that they cannot be impartial and that they have already made up their mind about the accused's guilt, then, well, yeah, they're going to be disqualified, and rightly so.

Having as impartial a jury as possible is a cornerstone of our judicial system, of due process, of getting a fair trial. It's a major part of what separates us from totalitarian regimes.

Liberals threw this sacred principle out the window with the trials of Derek Chauvin and of the J6 suspects, refusing to move the trials to locations where the jury pool would not be so biased.

Yes...strong evidence to suggest impossible for Trump to get a fair trial in N.Y. Change of venue definitely called for but the judge is so biased....not likely to grant it.

JO
Yep

So basically any juror that doesn't find Trump guilty is going to be thrown out​

By now one has to believe his lawyers under his direction are incompetent enough for that.

Liberals threw this sacred principle out the window with the trials of Derek Chauvin and of the J6 suspects, refusing to move the trials to locations where the jury pool would not be so biased.
Trump cannot get an impartial jury in New York. The "Civil Fraud" case with it's half-billion dollar judgement and all that surrounding publicity has made that impossible.

It should have been moved upstate somewhere. Actually it should never have been charged, but it's not really about "hush money".

This case is ludicrous because it takes actions that are not illegal, and attempts to group them together into some imaginary crime that constitutes "election interference".

This case (and the others) is the real election interference. It's always been about trying to keep Trump off the ballot in November- and failing that, to smear him as much as possible using the corrupt prosecutors and judges at the dems' disposal.

Forum List

Back