Another Juror, B29, speaks out.

So the juror thinks he got away with murder?

lol, that seems to be slightly in conflict with the widespread opinion around here, by the Zimm fans,

that the jury found him not guilty because they believed he acted in self defense.

It was the "law" that saved him..sorta.

That and Florida's Institutions.

The law is so vague and broad that with a friendly prosecution and a good lawyer..anything is possible.

She said the evidence, under Florida law, did not prove murder.

Then he didn't "get away with murder".

Bloody idjits.

Any questions as to why Zimmerman studied Florida law. He knew EXACTLY what he was doing when he shot that unarmed kid. I hope his life is fucked for this.
Right....He studied law so he could go out and kill people and get away with it.

Goddammit, are you one stupid asshole.

Bloody idjits.

Any questions as to why Zimmerman studied Florida law. He knew EXACTLY what he was doing when he shot that unarmed kid. I hope his life is fucked for this.
Right....He studied law so he could go out and kill people and get away with it.

He didn't study the stand tour ground law in college? He did ot know what he could get away with that night? Damn you zimmerheads are annoying.

George Zimmerman Juror Says He 'Got Away With Murder' - ABC News

"You can't put the man in jail even though in our hearts we felt he was guilty," said the woman who was identified only as Juror B29 during the trial. "But we had to grab our hearts and put it aside and look at the evidence."

++++++++++++++++++++++

"George Zimmerman got away with murder, but you can't get away from God. And at the end of the day, he's going to have a lot of questions and answers he has to deal with," Maddy said. "[But] the law couldn't prove it."

+++++++++++++++++++++++

"That's where I felt confused, where if a person kills someone, then you get charged for it," Maddy said. "But as the law was read to me, if you have no proof that he killed him intentionally, you can't say he's guilty."

When asked by Roberts whether the case should have gone to trial, Maddy said, "I don't think so."

"I felt like this was a publicity stunt. This whole court service thing to me was publicity," she said.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"I felt like I let a lot of people down, and I'm thinking to myself, 'Did I go the right way? Did I go the wrong way?'" she said.

"As much as we were trying to find this man guilty…they give you a booklet that basically tells you the truth, and the truth is that there was nothing that we could do about it," she said. "I feel the verdict was already told."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She said she believes she owes Trayvon Martin's parents an apology because she feels "like I let them down."

"It's hard for me to sleep, it's hard for me to eat because I feel I was forcefully included in Trayvon Martin's death. And as I carry him on my back, I'm hurting as much [as] Trayvon's Martin's mother because there's no way that any mother should feel that pain," she said.

Ok, now for my comments..

1 - Congratulations for recognizing that the Prosecutors did not prove the case they brought against Zimmerman and finally voting the way you did.

That is what you are supposed to do. The Evidence is what is needed to convict, not what you "Feel", not what you think you "owe" to others to do.

2 - I agree that this should never have had gone to court. It was politically pressured into going there. The Prosecutor even skipped the Grand Jury because she was afraid they would return a "No Bill".

3 - You don't owe Travyon's parents anything. If you had voted to convict Zimmerman despite the evidence but because of your "feelings" you would be owing Zimmerman and his family a lot more than just an apology.

You did the right thing. What you are feeling is a result of the political pressure being put on everyone by the race baiters who want to score political points for their agenda.

I think it's pretty obvious. She's just trying to keep some black thug from flattening her face with a shovel. This one's a no brainer.

Bloody idjits.

Why do attorneys study law? Why do probation and parole officers study law? Why do paralegals study law? Why do college professors study law? Are they all planning murders so they can get away with them? Do tell. I know exactly what the law says in my state and if you break in my house one night, I will defend myself with deadly force and I will not retreat from you, regardless your intent. My state legislature gives me the right to do that.

Yes, let's do keep the law secret so no one will know what their rights are. Including YOU!

Last edited:

Bloody idjits.

IOU another + rep. But it's too soon!~

He IS one stupid asshole. That entire faction is. And since they have swarmed in like locusts the quality of posts on this forum has been steadily declining along with the number of quality posters.

"You can't put the man in jail even though in our hearts we felt he was guilty," said the woman who was identified only as Juror B29 during the trial. "But we had to grab our hearts and put it aside and look at the evidence."

++++++++++++++++++++++

"George Zimmerman got away with murder, but you can't get away from God. And at the end of the day, he's going to have a lot of questions and answers he has to deal with," Maddy said. "[But] the law couldn't prove it."

+++++++++++++++++++++++

"That's where I felt confused, where if a person kills someone, then you get charged for it," Maddy said. "But as the law was read to me, if you have no proof that he killed him intentionally, you can't say he's guilty."

When asked by Roberts whether the case should have gone to trial, Maddy said, "I don't think so."

"I felt like this was a publicity stunt. This whole court service thing to me was publicity," she said.

"I felt like I let a lot of people down, and I'm thinking to myself, 'Did I go the right way? Did I go the wrong way?'" she said.

"As much as we were trying to find this man guilty…they give you a booklet that basically tells you the truth, and the truth is that there was nothing that we could do about it," she said. "I feel the verdict was already told."

She said she believes she owes Trayvon Martin's parents an apology because she feels "like I let them down."

"It's hard for me to sleep, it's hard for me to eat because I feel I was forcefully included in Trayvon Martin's death. And as I carry him on my back, I'm hurting as much [as] Trayvon's Martin's mother because there's no way that any mother should feel that pain," she said.

1 - Congratulations for recognizing that the Prosecutors did not prove the case they brought against Zimmerman and finally voting the way you did.

That is what you are supposed to do. The Evidence is what is needed to convict, not what you "Feel", not what you think you "owe" to others to do.

2 - I agree that this should never have had gone to court. It was politically pressured into going there. The Prosecutor even skipped the Grand Jury because she was afraid they would return a "No Bill".

3 - You don't owe Travyon's parents anything. If you had voted to convict Zimmerman despite the evidence but because of your "feelings" you would be owing Zimmerman and his family a lot more than just an apology.

You did the right thing. What you are feeling is a result of the political pressure being put on everyone by the race baiters who want to score political points for their agenda.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Bloody idjits.

Well, yes, he may have. If the act itself fits the definition of a murder,

then he was a murderer. Lack of evidence does not equate to the lack of a crime being committed.

If you shoplifted something, no one saw you do it, that doesn't mean you're not a shoplifter.

It means you're a shoplifter who got away with it.

++++++++++++++++++++++

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Have you ever served on a jury? For a murder trial? And if you did, were you given instructions from the judge that were so confusing even attorneys agree they couldn't follow them much less a layman?

I didn't think so.

Is it even possible that all six jurors were liberals? :eek:

I think it's pretty obvious. She's just trying to keep some black thug from flattening her face with a shovel. This one's a no brainer.

If she would be trying that she won't show her face on ABC to start with.

Have you ever served on a jury? For a murder trial? And if you did, were you given instructions from the judge that were so confusing even attorneys agree they couldn't follow them much less a layman?

I didn't think so.

Nope. I have only been called for Jury Duty once and it was filled before I was called up to answer any questions.

But that has absolutely NOTHING to do with the jury instructions, evidence, or anything else with this trial.

There was nothing confusing about anything here except as to why the Prosecutor brought the charges.

The prosecutor probably brought the charges because he believed what the jury believed,

that Zimmerman was a murderer.

Pardon me......A juror......not THE jury.

Bloody idjits.

Well, yes, he may have. If the act itself fits the definition of a murder,

then he was a murderer. Lack of evidence does not equate to the lack of a crime being committed.

If you shoplifted something, no one saw you do it, that doesn't mean you're not a shoplifter.

It means you're a shoplifter who got away with it.

Simplicity at Its finest. Nice job sir.

Forum List

Back