Another Government Cover Up

indago

VIP Member
Oct 27, 2007
Journalist Dave Philipps wrote for The New York Times 19 June 2016:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alarms sounded on United States Air Force bases in Spain and officers began packing all the low-ranking troops they could grab onto buses for a secret mission. ...It was a late winter night in 1966 and a fully loaded B-52 bomber on a Cold War nuclear patrol had collided with a refueling jet high over the Spanish coast, freeing four hydrogen bombs that went tumbling toward a farming village called Palomares... ...It was one of the biggest nuclear accidents in history, and the United States wanted it cleaned up quickly and quietly. ...“There was no talk about radiation or plutonium or anything else,” said Frank B. Thompson, a then 22-year-old trombone player who spent days searching contaminated fields without protective equipment or even a change of clothes. “They told us it was safe, and we were dumb enough, I guess, to believe them.”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

article/video

from your own link:

n 2002, however, a test of soil samples from 250 meters around the crash site revealed no traces of depleted uranium.[5]

Another possible explanation for the increased cancer rate in the surroundings, which gained credibility because no uranium was found, is that the aircraft carried JP-8 fuel. This jet propellant is considered highly toxic and may have spread around the area of the crash.[6]

So curious = why do you say it was uranium when people who tested it says it wasn't?

It's kind of strange that when the Space Shuttle exploded the public was warned not to go near the debris or risk radioactive contamination. Do they ever tell the truth?

An A-10 full of uranium weapon payload crashed into my city and caused radiation that led to many cancer cases. They told us it is was the fuel....

1988 Remscheid A-10 crash - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Stop eating depleted urianium and it won't hurt you.
You have not seen the terribly malformed Iraqi babies.
Right. Where are they.
Robert Fisk: The Children of Fallujah - the hospital of horrors

An A-10 full of uranium weapon payload crashed into my city and caused radiation that led to many cancer cases. They told us it is was the fuel....

Right. Where are they.
Right the anti-semetic who hates Israel and all those who support the country.

Right. Where are they.
Right the anti-semetic who hates Israel and all those who support the country.
Too funny. Listen to this guy´s argument: "Right the anti-semetic who hates Israel and all those who support the country."

Hypotetical example:
"You stole my bagel!"
"Antisemit!"

New Topics

Forum List

Back